A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:50 pm

@CJ All these kitten pictures are making me want kitten season in real life!

Also Go stagleap!
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Ivypaw might develop a forbidden crush, not sure as of right now, gonna wait and play it out! I'll also get a post up in the morning, as its 10pm here and I have a killer headache
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:49 pm

@CJ, he's perfect. The perfect fluff. Also MMMMM Splashpaw is so proud that Elmshade is so proud of her ;w; Elmshade's relationship with Splashpaw legit makes me so happy, they're literally like the perfect mentor/apprentice couple and I can't wait for them to be warrior bffs. <3

@Pawprints, Axel is accepted. What a cutie!

@Cas, Yes, Cream and Sun's kits will be played by myself and CJ. c: Southstar will definitely approve of Quiverpaw becoming a warrior by then. And you can go ahead and add Riverstripe's crush on Beestar to the list as well, I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be a full-blown known thing but by this point it's pretty obvious lol.

@Lapis, the skip hasn't happened yet, but it will after the gathering!

@Albino, I can totally see Ivypaw and Jackdawpaw becoming a thing, but that's just an idea...;) Feel better soon!

On the topic of romance, Tigerblaze and Darkpaw are open for anyone who wants to try lol. Splashpaw is open too, but right now there's really only one or two cats she may be interested in in the future.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Re-posted my kitties to the front, adjusted Falconkit (Beestar's son) a little bit as well c:
    And I adjusted nearly all their histories/crushes/mates to make them current and I made their ages match the allegiances too
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:17 am

All of these kits are precious and I am so excited for them, tbh. I really miss back when I lived on a farm. We were riddled with barn cats and spring was always awesome because a bunch of males would make their rounds through the neighborhood and we'd always have kittens. It was awesome. I still have one now, my baby Myka, who will be five next month <3

@stormy i'll make all of the adjusments to their info!

@pawprints axel is such a sweetie <3

@cradily, awesome! as is custom, her warrior name will be in your paws!

also stagleap DESERVED THIS bro, i'm already so attached to these characters
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:48 am

aww i love kittens!!! my cat is like 12 now and i miss when she was a baby. now she's an old grump lol

@cas same here! I'm excited for them to do well!!!
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:01 pm

If you can you guys should totally foster kittens. I started this last year and it has been the MOST fun and rewarding thing ever. I fostered 7 different groups last year and it was so great. You usually keep them for about 3-5 weeks until they are old and healthy enough to be spayed and go to their new homes. My area shelter recently expanded their foster program and it has saved 100s more cats/kittens that would have been euthanized due to space! Definitely recommend it!

Okay done kitten ranting - i promise to keep it rp related from now on lol.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:41 pm

All accepted, thank you! Here's a current recap of what's going on:
-The Clans are headed to the Gathering, while those remaining behind are hanging out in camp atm. It's dusk in leaf-fall.
-After the Gathering, a plan is in place for a two moon time-skip: so if you don't want your kits to already be apprentices after the time-skip, you might want to make them a bit younger, since it's happening really soon. Entirely up to you though.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:24 am

@Cas Isnt it against the rules to have your cats be mates/crush on each other? Her two characters are mates to each other.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:48 am

That's not one of my rules, actually. I'll personally never assign somebody their own character as their mentor or apprentice, but I don't have any specific rules against it. I don't personally think it would be very fun to play your own characters' mates/crushes, but hey, I don't mind if that's what someone wants to do.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me