โ˜พ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข โ˜พ ๐š&๐š

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby vervainium » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:55 pm

vette be gettin' all the ladies ๐Ÿ‘€
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข โ˜พ ๐š&๐š

Postby tลซฤซ » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:38 pm

-ยท=ยปโ€กยท แด˜ แด‡ แด€ ษด แดœ แด› ยทโ€กยซ=ยท-

-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-.-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท--ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-.-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-

-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-.-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท--ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-.-ยท=ยปโ€กยซ=ยท-

Nameโ†  Peanut
      Ageโ†  3 Years
      Breedโ†  Doberman
      Rankโ†  Loner
      Desired rankโ†  Hunter
      Genderโ†  Male
      Sexualityโ†  Heterosexual

Motherโ†  ???
      Fatherโ†  ???
      Kinโ†  ???
      Childrenโ†  N/A

Crushโ†  Open
      Mateโ†  Open

Scentโ†  Coconut
      Birthdateโ†  3rd April
      Zodiacโ†  Aries
                          Personalityโ†  Peanut's personality can change dramaticly within seconds. He is very protective of his coat. Being albino is tough for him, especially since he knows he's different. He tries to act tough but is honestly a big wimp. He can run quite fast, and is fairly tough. He's a great hunter, as he's been hunting for himself his whole life. He is kind to dogs he trusts, and is weary around wolves.

Historyโ†  Born to two dobermen, in a litter of four. He immediatley realised he was different. The runt. The albino. His parents neglected him and his needs, and soon ended up abandoning him. He was independent enough to know a bit about survival, and how to do it. So, he did. He was attacked in the night, as he stood out so much, and was left with a torn ear and scars across his muzzle, neck, and hip.

Likesโ†  Food, water, sunlight, peaceful surroundings.
                          Dislikesโ†  Swimming, cold, night/darkness.
                          Strengthsโ†  Running/speed, swiftness, leaping, average at battles.
                          Weaknessesโ†  Intense battles, being made fun of.
Last edited by tลซฤซ on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:22 am

Tiber (Great Dane, male) is don first page

Rashka the wolf lead hunter, is done. First page
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:28 am

name ( akela ) age ( 2 ) gender (female) crush (open) mate (wants one ) rank (scout)
Akela is very sneaky, and small for a big dog. She is quick to argue, and hates wolves. She loves wolf pups, and dog pups though. Being a scout makes her proud of herself, but she is very insecure sometimes. Trying to please the dogs around her
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:44 am

tiber, raksha, and akela are accepted
thalia's probably going to be pretty tough on raksha if she's lead hunter but doesn't know when to be serious
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:20 am

Lazari

Basics~
Named Lazari, meaning the child of a demon. She is currently two years and three months old. Lazari is a female loner of the woods, being a purebred wolf. Lazari is interested in males, not being attracted to females. However is considered demi-romantic, this is because she doesnโ€™t gain romantic feelings unless have a bond with the wolf.

Description~
Lazari is a small nibble wolf, she is a little smaller than an average wolf. Her fur is long like a fluffy puppy, her tail being long. Her paws are medium sized, allowing her to move quickly without tripping.

Relationships~
Lazariโ€™s family is something she keeps a secret. Her mother and father are dead, while her siblings are unknown. Lazari has not mate, and is at the moment not interested in anyone. The same goes for pups, she has none and fears sheโ€™d be a terrible mother.

Personality&History~
Lazari is complicated, she has a terrible habit of saying the opposite of what she means. When she was little she only wanted friends, however her habit caused others harm. She would say something hurtful, then instantly regret it. Not showing she felt bad, until after she was alone. Lazi was always alone, no one gave her a second thought. They simply assumed she was that cruel wolf who never had anything good to say. Lazari grew up within a large pack, her father being the beta. Her mother a hunter, whom both neglected her emotionally. Lazari reached about a year and a half old, deciding she was better of alone she then left her pack. With the training she knew how to hunt, track, and defend herself. However Lazari has been alone for a while, affection is something sheโ€™s never known. This has allowed her to not exactly feel desperate for someone to be by her side, isolation is not a problem to her.

Gemini

Basics~
Named Gemini for his split personality. Gemini is a male purebred wolf, a little younger than four years old. He is a hunter of the pack, being heterosexual.

Description~
Gemini is large muscular wolf, slightly bigger than most. His large paws and claws allow for great hunting tools, or when in battle. His fur is average length, tail not to long were it would drag.

Relationships~
Geminiโ€™s parents died when he was younger, being an only child he has no siblings. Gemini has no love interest, or mate, along with no pups. With this knowledge he is truly a lonely boy.

Personality&History~
Gemini has a bit of a split personality, constantly fighting with himself. Growing up he always confused people, being okay with something and then the next second hating it.
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 am, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:16 am

hi everyone, this is just to let you know that i have removed the rule about no lgbtq+ chars because someone voiced their concern about the unfairness of it, and i'd like this rp to be as open as possible. c: feel free to change your char's sexuality regarding this.

i also would like to let everyone know that we'll be starting soon but i'd like to give everyone a little bit longer to work on their forms. when we start will depend on when most people have finished. c:

edit;; lazari is accepted
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me