discussion | occ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: discussion | occ

Postby AntCall » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:32 am

im done with mine,m just tell me if you want me to add anything
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:47 am

Guys I’m sooo sorry.
But I’m gonna be gone till after Christmas break, because I am getting a job soon and somewhere to live for the rest of my life, I have stuff to do. But I will be able to do a little Roleplaying on and off, but I’m going into adult hood and I need to focus on that right now. I’m so sorry l, I feel terrible 😭
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:56 am

its okay! adulting is hard aha dont worry i feel the pain
    im going to get up my first post soon and then we can see where everything goes!:)
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:45 am

i cant wait till the role starts!
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:44 am

hi everyone! so sorry for not responding to this thread for a very long time, my bad. having christmas and new years just gone, moving out of my flat and what-not i've been rather busy with adult life but now that everything has calmed down, i am back to regularly posting!

however, i will be re-making this roleplay, everything will stay the same- same premise and characters, but i just wanted a little revamp so my character will change and the new roleplay thread is HERE!! there will also be a new discussion thread as i think this one became a little cluttered (plus, new year, new coding and such) so feel free to post the same characters (or different ones!) there, each character will be reserved under the same usernames so i'll just be waiting for you guys to post the forms:) i hope that isnt too confusing or upsetting to you guys!

i will be getting my first post up by this evening~ i hope everyone has had a lovely christmas and new years <3
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me