A Valley of Kings RP [Semi-lit to Literate Discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A Valley of Kings RP [Semi-lit to Literate Discussion]

Postby MySpoons » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am

Firedancer77 wrote:
MySpoons wrote:hahahaha! I'm going to add a link to your pride's toyhou.se page to my territory page, is that okay?

Of course! Could I have a link to where your storing your pride so I can put it on my territory page? c:

yup! I'll update it soon. I just got a toyhou.se and i honestly have no idea how to code on it lolol i don't know how to add a nice link so I'm just posting your page link as is
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

MySpoons wrote:
Firedancer77 wrote:
MySpoons wrote:hahahaha! I'm going to add a link to your pride's toyhou.se page to my territory page, is that okay?

Of course! Could I have a link to where your storing your pride so I can put it on my territory page? c:

yup! I'll update it soon. I just got a toyhou.se and i honestly have no idea how to code on it lolol i don't know how to add a nice link so I'm just posting your page link as is

I’m still figuring everything out too, so no worries there. cx

Sorry for not responding to the actual rp yet! I will tonight hopefully if I manage to finish my homework. My teachers assigned a bunch at the worst time.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 am

no worries! It's all good-- I just finished a class on Friday and then had to scramble to finish a unit on Monday lol. I get it.

I had bumped the thread two nights ago because I had woken up in the middle of the night, written my post, and went back to sleep lol
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:14 pm

@MySpoons TuT So sorry for the late reply. I've been busy myself, rip.

Concerning your question of the map and such, my pride's probably a very far distance away, so I'm not too sure we could put them on the map... Unless you'd rather just have an arrow pointing toward their general direction. It's up to you, though. XD Your map.

Thanks for asking!
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:21 am

Meekins12345 wrote:@MySpoons TuT So sorry for the late reply. I've been busy myself, rip.

Concerning your question of the map and such, my pride's probably a very far distance away, so I'm not too sure we could put them on the map... Unless you'd rather just have an arrow pointing toward their general direction. It's up to you, though. XD Your map.

Thanks for asking!

No worries, no worries friends! I've been a bum lately because one of my online classes was only a half-semester so I have even MORE time to be on chickensmoothie ahahaha.

oh yes, I figured. I don't think I can add arrows in the program I used (unless I pay for the premium version lol NOPE), but I'll add a note that says "really far that way" ahahaha

ADDED
Also, just wanted to add that I'm going to wait for FireDancer77 to post before I post again. No rush, love c: just letting y'all know!
do your homework and get yourself some spoopy lions
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the false god - apollyon | highsun

Postby nymx » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:21 pm

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐎𝐍
    loud | arrogant | cunning | polite | opinionated | manipulative | observant | charming | persuasive

name. apollyon
gender. male
age. young / adult
sexuality. bisexual
alignment. chaotic neutral (evil?)
rank. high king (elohim)
apollyon is the leader of a very religious pride, however he did not found it.
when his last pride failed him, he left them to die and when he found his current
kingdom; the kingdom of high sun. they worshipped him too. believed him to be the
sun god, elohim, reincarnated or at least his deity. he gained power and respect
just from the appearance of his golden coat. when they too started to doubt him he
cast them out one by one, until he was left with loyal followers. when a sickness
plagued them, he blamed it on the gods, claiming they weren't pleased. the land burnt,
it was an apocalypse. now he is building his pride back together, one by one.

apollyon is always looking out for himself first and foremost, though it seems he does
care about his pride. he is arrogant and opinionated, never caring about the consequences
of his words unless he cares about who his company is. he comes off as a hot-headed,
immature king, though he knows more than he lets on. he only steps on those who believe
cannot harm him or won't make good allies. for if he is in favored company he will be polite
and charming, what a king and a proclaimed god is supposed to act like. he has a way with
words, and can be slightly manipulative when the situation is right. if you can make a genuine
friend out of him he has a good sense of humor, and is very protective over those he cares
about. he can be friendly and social, but in the end it all depends on his company.

status. single (flirting w/ everyone)
crush. (tbd)
Last edited by nymx on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:29 am

accepted!

ADDED: I'll be posting with Astrona soon. I'm leaving Blue where he is for when Firedancer77 has time c:
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:45 pm

Udia | Cunning | Distant | Protective | Stubborn | Serious

Major Deity/Deities: Sehkmet
Minor Deity/Deities Horus
Alignment: True Neutral
Voice Claim: Kyoko Kirigri
Theme:
Sexuality: ???
Mate: None
Crush: Tentatively open

Personality

Udia puts an effort into being a just ruler, for fear of slowly adapting the infamous form of the Dread King. She leads her pride with great gravity and conviction, putting them above all others. That being said, Udia is not a very affectionate lioness, and many in her pride believe their beloved Hail Priestess to be indifferent of them.
When push comes to shove, Udia is a stubborn yet intelligent lioness. Very often did she have to scheme against others to survive as a consort to the Dread King, though she hates herself for the results of most said schemes. Nevertheless, years of practiced poise and amiability have given Udia the ability to be quite deceiving when she needs to be. She has a difficult time letting her guard down even when alone, and only seems to find any sort of solace when praying to her goddess: Sehkmet.
She cares very little for the opinions of others, especially for those outside of her pride. They do not follow her, so why should she care about them? They are not who she needs to keep safe. This attitude does very little to help the general stigma against Udia and her pride.

History

Udia was born as Keva to two Gatherers in Alakankleo's pride. He glimpsed her while she gathered herbs with her parents, and was touched by her beauty. He ordered her removed from her family so that she could be one of his consorts. And so, Keva was harshly thrown into the vicious life of the royals - learning what she could from who she could trust, and learning who she couldn't trust in turn. Keva hated the Dread King the instant he separated her from her family, but what she had to endure from him and others as consort only fueled her fury.
However, Keva could do nothing. Even expressing her distaste for the Dread King could get her killed. So she was silent. She waited, she laughed, she smiled, she danced with the other consorts, she learned to paint, she sang for the Dread King and his advisors, and she burned. With every look at the Dread King, every little glimpse or glance, whether in the throne room or under soft candlelight, Keva knew that this could not go on forever. She could not smile and sing while her heart smoked in fury, not forever. One day, this would end. She would kill Alakankleo, the Dread King. Or he would kill her.
Keva prayed to Sehkmet for strength each dawn and dusk, long after Alakankleo forbade the worship of any deity but himself. One fateful ash-black night, the goddess answered the consort's fervent prayers in the cloudy depths of a midnight dream. The great goddess of war and flame blessed Keva that night, urging her to take action against the lion who scorned them both for far too long.
With Sehkmet's blessing, Keva was reborn as Udia. Come the bloody dawn of a new day, the Hail Priestess arose. Fire coursed through her veins anew, powerful and light. With great urgency, Udia went to her most trusted friends and whatever family she had left with a simple message: tonight comes the final dusk of the Dread King. She urged them to tell only those they loved and trusted the most, she told them to prepare by sundown, she told them to relish the smoke that night, for it would be what finally set them free.
That night, Udia went to the Dread King, fate following close behind her. In a brilliant burst of fiery white, the Dread King was no more. That night, turned a bloody red by an empire burning, was truly the first dawn of Udia, the Hail Priestess.
The rest fell simply into place. Udia laid claim to some of the best stretches of the Dread King's desert empire, and defended it fiercely with her followers. There they remain today, shrouded in dust and smoke.
Last edited by EchoIre on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Accepted! Please feel to to jump in/with whoever/whatever inspires you :)
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left