E X I L E D | Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: E X I L E D | Discussion

Postby Euthymios » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:03 am

edited!
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 am

Looks great! I find it amusing that she has a crush on Lemmingleap lol
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴋɪɴɢ

Postby XDinosaur » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:44 pm

█████████████████████████████████████

𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟
sex.gender male
romance.sexuality hetero
age.moons thirty
rank.role former deputy

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥
breed red bengal
eye color powerful green
build broad + muscular

𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
mother emberfoot
father firetail
siblings none
mate whitelily
kits :)

𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕘𝕠
strength: ▰▰▰▰
speed: ▰▰▰▰▰
stamina: ▰▰▰▰▰
intellect: ▰▰▰▰▰
bravery: ▰▰▰▰
tracking: ▰▰▰▰
hunting: ▰▰▰▰▰

𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖
►II song 〄 personality ❝ voice

Claudeheart is a large, handsome cat who carries an extreme dedication to his clan. He is dependable yet unpredictable. He is able to make friends easily. Although, claudeheart is still troubled by his selfish behavior and ego. He can easily snap. He adapts quickly and can crack a few jokes here and there. One of claudeheart's most notable traits is his extreme intelligence. He's not afraid to correct you when you're wrong. But he's always there when you need him.

Claudeheart was born to firetail and emberfoot in Lakeclan. He grew to be a noble warrior, creating friendships with every cat in the clan. Most notable was Whitelily. She was often sick but he made sure to spend time with her as much as he could. They had a connection. One day, claudeheart and his patrol-mates were hunting a little too close to the thunderpath as he chased a squirrel. He was a hair length away when he stepped onto the black asphalt. Unfortunately, he was struck by a monster and lay unconscious in critical condition. Luckily, with the help of the medicine cats, they were able to maintain his life. However, recovery was going to take many, many moons. While living in the medicine den for a while, his clanmates would visit. After a while, he grew selfish. He thought they only wanted to pity him. Claudeheart and Whitelily grew apart during this time. He started devoting his time finding new ways to cure his body so that he'd be strong again and no one would look down upon him. To this day, claudeheart still has an occasional limp in his hind legs, and a few twitchy areas where nerves were ruptured. However, his selfishness has decreased. He continues to grow stronger for the benefit of his clan and his current sweetheart, Whitelily. The great leader, Marrowstar, recognized his great efforts and transformation, giving him the opportunity to become deputy, the future leader of Lakeclan. This was until everything changed.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:12 am

@everyone; if you're still interested will probably start us off once Flight makes the traitor and I finish my forms. For now most of the rogues/clan cats will prob be npcs and I will compile a list of npc characters (that you can contribute too) and where their allegiances currently reside
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 am

I'm stll into this
but since i'm making my own RP Imma be a bit busy
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 am

I have 2 jobs so I'll be busy too so I'm not worried about constant posting
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

talon, the traitor.

Postby flightoftheowl » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:57 am

Talon
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"A man betrayed by treason, I only wanted what was right..."

basics wrote:gender: male
sexuality: closeted
bisexual
affiliation: Vipermoon's
rogues
role: the traitor
family: bear, barley
(brothers)

Appearance
Talon is definitely a big cat, standing at least few heads taller than your average warrior, with a muscular, powerful build built up over years of training and fighting, big paws and ears, and with a thick, furry tail as long as a young apprentice. He is a dark brown tabby tomcat with wide, black stripes, making his thick, long pelt look almost black in places. He has cool, guarded, pale green eyes that usually show little emotion. He has a number of different scars, though most aren't visible under his thick pelt; a few of the more visible ones are a small notch in his right ear, some bitemarks on his upper chest, and a long scar down his left side where the fur didn't grow back completely. All in all, he strikes something of an intimidating figure.

Personality
Talon's personality seems to match his intimidating appearance at first; on the outside, especially around strangers, he's aloof and cool, not much given to smiling or laughing, and seemingly always on guard. Around those he knows, he often becomes warmer, willing to smile, joke, and play around more, especially if it's around those he trusts, like his brothers. At his core, buried deep down over years of hardship and fighting to survive, there's a soft, gentle, loving, and protective cat who still holds some degree of idealism, despite everything, and still cares about doing the right thing whenever he can, but while flashes of this side of him only usually show around those he trusts, even they don't know how much it still influences him. When things bother him, he usually speaks up, as he always prefers a diplomatic solution when possible, but as of late, he's had to keep his mouth shut out of fear of being ridiculed, attacked, or- worst of all- abandoned. After all, his worst fear is being rejected, ridiculed, abandoned, and alone, and so he holds on tight to and protects the loved ones he has, always afraid of losing them. The way things are going, though, his tolerance of things out of the desire to fit in is nearing its breaking point...

History
Talon was the middle kit of his littler, with Bear as his older brother and Barley as his younger brother. He has no memory of his biological parents, as he and his brothers were abandoned while they were still too young to remember who their true parents were. They surely would have died if Morris hadn't found them, an old rogue with no desire for kits, but also no desire to let them die if he could do anything about it, and so he begrudgingly took them all in. However, Morris, as a rogue, had lived a rough life, often having to fight for his survival, and so raised the brothers in the same way, with little affection and lots of tough love in the form of intense combat training. Bear was well-suited for it from the start, Barley much less so, and Talon... The truth was, he never liked to fight, and like Barley, preferred to hunt and explore, as he was softer at heart than his older brother. The difference between him and Barley, though, is that Talon desperately craved Morris's approval, and so he tried his hardest to work up to his adoptive father's standards, pushing the soft part of him deeper down every time he was yelled at and smacked, and training even harder than Bear did to try to keep up. No matter what, though, he always protected Barley as well, no matter how much trouble it might get him into, covering for him and picking up his slack, so that Bear wouldn't have to do it alone. After all, in the end, Morris rarely, if ever, showed approval, but his brothers took care of him and cared for him, and he for them.

The love he wanted came from his brothers, not his adoptive father, and that is no less true many moons later, despite all the other cats they've met and everything that's happened. However, with Vipermoon's takeover of their rogue group and the terrible things she's done and had them do, Talon has grown increasingly certain that he can no longer stand by, go along with things, or participate in the destruction of a group of cats that has never done any of them any wrong. He hates what she's made his friends and family into, and more than anything, he wants to fix things. He's starting to believe the only way to do that is to get rid of Vipermoon... even if his loved ones disagree, no matter how much it breaks his heart to go against all the ones who love him most, and even if it makes him into something he never, ever imagined he'd be- a traitor.

"To bring a purpose by rebellion, the storm is soon arriving..."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 am

I love him! Accepted
Epiclilkitty