❯IvyClan❮ Discussion and Forms!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❯IvyClan❮ Discussion and Forms!

Postby Centipedes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Raquizzle wrote:Image
Name: Frostpaw
appearance: a white pelt with grey stripes and blue eyes
good traits: loyal, intelligent, and polite.
flaws: overstrung, shy, and disorganized

so cute~!!
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:47 pm

bump ~
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oza » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 am

credit

Ashstar
Name(s): Ashkit, Ashpaw, Ashpelt, Ashstar
Appearance: slender grey tom with vibrant green eyes

Personality: Ashstar is a leader who wants to be open to his clanmates. He's very social and loves to chat with anyone whenever he gets the chance; he even takes the time to watch apprentices training. His bright personality makes him easy to get along with, and he always tries his best to be respectful, fair, and kind. He finds it difficult to say no to cats asking for help. Ashstar's kindness makes him spread himself quite thin, and he's pretty busy all day.

History: Ashstar grew up with rather strict parents and few siblings, so Ashkit always found it more entertaining making friends with the other clanmates. He was pretty well known for his curiosity and helpfulness, but he was pretty nosy as an apprentice. By the time he became a warrior, Ashpelt was infamous for sticking his face into every situation, knowing basically every small detail of what happened in the clan. His loyalty and strong personality, however, led him to be deputy and soon, a leader.

Relationships:
- Cherrywind - deputy - Ashstar fully trusts in Cherrywind's capabilites as deputy. He finds her strength inspiring, and hopes that warriors in the clan learn from her.
- Heathersong - medicine cat - He was guiltily one of the many cats that underestimated the young Heathersong, but once he saw she opened up to be strong and kind, Ashstar respected her a lot more. He hopes her relationship with Starclan is strong, since he himself somewhat doubts if Starclan will send him the right messages.
- open for relationships -
Oza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:40 am

Ozawells wrote:
credit

Ashstar
Name(s): Ashkit, Ashpaw, Ashpelt, Ashstar
Appearance: slender grey tom with vibrant green eyes

Personality: Ashstar is a leader who wants to be open to his clanmates. He's very social and loves to chat with anyone whenever he gets the chance; he even takes the time to watch apprentices training. His bright personality makes him easy to get along with, and he always tries his best to be respectful, fair, and kind. He finds it difficult to say no to cats asking for help. Ashstar's kindness makes him spread himself quite thin, and he's pretty busy all day.

History: Ashstar grew up with rather strict parents and few siblings, so Ashkit always found it more entertaining making friends with the other clanmates. He was pretty well known for his curiosity and helpfulness, but he was pretty nosy as an apprentice. By the time he became a warrior, Ashpelt was infamous for sticking his face into every situation, knowing basically every small detail of what happened in the clan. His loyalty and strong personality, however, led him to be deputy and soon, a leader.

Relationships:
- Cherrywind - deputy - Ashstar fully trusts in Cherrywind's capabilites as deputy. He finds her strength inspiring, and hopes that warriors in the clan learn from her.
- Heathersong - medicine cat - He was guiltily one of the many cats that underestimated the young Heathersong, but once he saw she opened up to be strong and kind, Ashstar respected her a lot more. He hopes her relationship with Starclan is strong, since he himself somewhat doubts if Starclan will send him the right messages.
- open for relationships -

Woah!! He seems like such a interesting character for a leader, I'm excited to interact with him!! Accepted!
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raquizzle » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 am

Name: Frostpaw
appearance: a white pelt with grey stripes and blue eyes
good traits: loyal, intelligent, and polite.
flaws: overstrung, shy, and disorganized
Raquizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:53 am

Name: Blizzardkit, Blizzardpaw
Appearance: Fluffy white fur, dark grey ears, Blue eyes and a pink nose.

Traits:
Good: Caring, Inquisitive, Always tries.

Bad: Absentminded, Bit clumsy, Softspoken

Personality:
Blizzardpaw is a young apprentice who comes off very shy and quiet. However once she opens up to someone she warm and a very caring cat. She not very competitive and believes at going your own pace will help you achieve anything.
Her biggest downfall however is that she tends it get lost in thought often and it causes her to miss important info on her lesson and more. Sometimes it gets so bad that she won't even notice a mouse if it stood on her own paws.

History/Relationship:
Not much to say currently. Relationship such as Family and Mentor are open. Till then I'll come back and update this when such things have been decided.
Attachments
98f54d086df4a257831caeb999ccf262.jpg
98f54d086df4a257831caeb999ccf262.jpg (95.84 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:13 am

informative wrote:NAME : Heronblink
APPEARENCE : a short fur, ash grey
tomcat with blue-green eye

"Heronblink has a laid back, calm personality. He prefers to be on the fence about things, avoiding sides and keeping to himself. He has troubles making friends, but wouldnt mind having his own clique.
x Heronblink's main trait, as the name suggests, is speed. He has swift paws, and enjoys the feeling of wind in his whiskers, he keeps his claws sharp for a battle since he doesnt have the strength or size for powerful blows he uses his speed to his advantage, striking many sharp times instead of few weakening blows.
x Heronblink has a strong eyesight, possibly stronger then most cats, however has very little hearing ability. Heronblink is not deaf, not even the slightest, but he does have issues hearing small sounds like leaves crackling, the heartbeat of prey, the distance rumble of the river, or incoming storms. It takes a few tries to call for him, but he can see a tail wave from a mountain away!
"
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 444dyn » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:22 am

both accepted!