♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (Discussion)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:14 am

cocogerber13 wrote:Ah, for class you could be a tamer, but it wouldn’t have anything to do with summoning! It would be more training and working with animals, kind of like a class called ranger (minus the archer skills if you do/don’t want them)

I assumed you meant similar abilities to summoning like on the show lol

kay
do rangers work with animals AND do archery?

i actually was talking about the show, lol, just wanted to know where i’d put it. so, it’s an ability then
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
cocogerber13 wrote:Ah, for class you could be a tamer, but it wouldn’t have anything to do with summoning! It would be more training and working with animals, kind of like a class called ranger (minus the archer skills if you do/don’t want them)

kay

i actually was talking about the show, lol, just wanted to know where i’d put it. so, it’s an ability then

You can still do animal summoning, but it’d probably have to replace the light magic spellbook. Yes, Rangers are typically associated with getting along with/training animals and being good with tracking/ranged attacks with a bow. There is also a case where a ranger can be good with a sword in addition to or instead! Looking at your character’s traits right now though I’d probably go with the bow!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:07 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:

kay

You can still do animal summoning, but it’d probably have to replace the light magic spellbook. Yes, Rangers are typically associated with getting along with/training animals and being good with tracking/ranged attacks with a bow. There is also a case where a ranger can be good with a sword in addition to or instead! Looking at your character’s traits right now though I’d probably go with the bow!

ah, kay, will change that
would his friend be allowed to have light magic? she’s going to have Dragon blood to turn human, but i want to know if she could be a light magic using dragon

kay, XD, I happen to love archery so i’ll go put him as a ranger
edit: finished his form, so check again to make sure everything’s good and tell me
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:25 pm

SunnyJustice wrote:

JUSTINE BEAUFIELD

Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: Human
Role: The fallen hero

Description:
- 5'9" with a poised, elegant stance
- Golden blonde hair, hazel eyes
- Hotei's late rider and friend
- Calm and positive attitude
- Dealt with everything by laughing

MARIANA

Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Water dragon

---

Physical Description:
- Shorter for a dragon, a little chubby
- Water repellent silver-blue scales
- Pale violet fins from head to tailtip
- Broad, strong caudal fin (tail fin)
- Image: Oekaki drawing

Brief History:
- Born to Ness, a peaceful water dragon
- Grew up in a lake, learned about the war
- Tensions were growing with the humans
- Ness sent her into hiding to protect her

---

Personality:
- Laid-back and almost impossible to offend
- Not very proactive, more 'go with the flow'
- Tries to create a calm peaceful environment
- Supportive of others if they ask for her help

- Swimming, diving, and chasing fish
- Cute humans who will be her friend

Dislikes:
- Disrespect and pollution of water
- War between humans and dragons
- Having to be a decisive leader

---

Abilities:
- Breathes in water and air
- Tough, waterproof scales
- Breath ability is a water-spout
- Can fold or extend her fins

Strengths:
- An amazing natural swimmer
- Great endurance in water
- Scales offer natural defense
- Deals easily with heat and cold

Weaknesses:
- Slow and clumsy on land
- Fins are sensitive to attacks
- Bad at fighting/attacking
- Needs more water than others

---

Trivia:
- Ness is based off the Loch Ness Monster
- Mariana is nicknamed 'Nessie'/'Ness Jr.'

DUSK HUNTER

Sexuality: Bisexual
Class: Fighter

---

Physical Description:
- 5'10", leanly muscular
- Tanned complexion
- Thick tousled brown hair
- Mischievous storm-grey eyes
- Faceclaim: Tom Holland

---

Brief History:
- Born to mothers Atlanta and Iris Hunter
- His twin sister is Kelly Hunter
- Had a peaceful childhood in a small village
- Trained in swordsmanship since a young age
- Inherited Atlanta's sun pendant at twelve

---

Personality:
- Light-hearted and chill, wants to have a good time
- Outgoing and bold, very difficult to intimidate
- Prideful but uses his confidence to bring others up
- Loves people just the way they are
- Thinks people are misguided at worst, never 'evil'

- Lifting others' mood and confidence
- A good ol' sparring match
- Catching fish and releasing them

Dislikes:
- Being forced to dress in formal clothes
- Pessimism and defeatism
- The idea that anyone is 'born evil'
- Hurting others

---

Abilities:
- Wears an enchanted sun pendant
- Kelly wears a matching moon pendant
- They allow the twins to talk telepathically
- One twin can transfer energy to the other

Strengths:
- Greatest fighter and fisher
- Can run fast and far
- Physically strong
- Maintains an upbeat attitude
- Amazingly talented cook

Weaknesses:
- Unaware of surroundings
- Easily manipulated or tricked
- Underestimates others' dark sides
- Difficulty coping with hunger
- Pride can cause issues

---

Trivia:
- He loves making meat pies
- Sometimes grows his hair out long
- Favorite colors are blue and green
- Twin sister Kelly played by TheFae

Spiritstar3 wrote:[no picture, description will be below]
-
Brinder

Full name: Brinder Morr Hestis
Gender/Sexuality: Male/ homosexual
Species: First generation scale descendant

Physical Desc. (If no image or want to add something): Brinder is about 5 feet and 5 inches tall, weighing in at 120 lbs even. He wears a deep green cloak, sometimes a black one (has silver accents), with deep brown accents. He has long black hair he usually pulls into a band (ponytail holder), and sky blue eyes. He’s downright adorable for a guy, and has fair skin, with freckles on his shoulders. He wears grays, sometimes black, greens and tan, along with nicely fitting deep blue or brown, sometimes black, pants, and dark brown boots with dark blue accents.

———

Class: Ranger

Brief History: Brinder was born to Carlos and Giselle Hestis, in a little home they had at the time. He grew up beloved and happy, healthy and always playful. His parents adored him, as they had no children other than him. He thought that was kind of sad...He found out he’d actually had a twin named Lucia but...she was never born. Eight years ago, his parents finally gave him a younger sibling, a little girl named Dyna. He adores her, and whenever possible he visits home to see them. He also learned magic and obtained books along the way through his life starting from about age thirteen or fourteen.

Brief personality traits: Loves dragons, kind, caring, companionable, loves animals but most notably cats and horses, and even rats, enjoys reading and learning, close to his little sister, gentle, but somewhat shy and nervous as well.

Likes: Animals, books, learning, knowledge, magic, family, close friends, his kitty, the horse his friend Jezzabel lends him sometimes.

Dislikes: Bullies, terrible/cruel people, being alone more than like four days, the thought of losing his cat and family, fights though he has to deal with that, being hungry.

———

Abilities: Spell book for animal summoning, minor wind magic from being descended from a wind dragon, so i guess possession of dragon blood too
he has a special bracelet that may be imbued with magic, bc it heals him when he gets really sick or can’t breathe

Strengths: Great with befriending and training animals, amazing with a bow, loves animals, booksmart, great horseback rider

Weaknesses: Gets sick pretty easily...Has breathing issues at times...Scared of Mastiffs...hates fire and sudden movements, as well as loud noises

———
Other/random character trivia: Great grandfather was a dragon, great grandmother was half dragon, father was like three quarters dragon but could turn human, mum was mostly human at least, if not fully. Has a little sister, Dyna.
Has a kitty named Desta
Has a bow

(does it look alright so far, or do i need to change anything? also, would he have a class? no?)

Both accepted!

@Spiritstar unfortunately if she’s one of the juvenile dragons she won’t be able to turn human yet! She is allowed to have light magic though! ^^

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Thank you! Can't wait to start roleplaying with you all. :)
Feel free to hit me up regarding plans/relationships with my characters!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:58 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:[no picture, description will be below]
-
Brinder

Full name: Brinder Morr Hestis
Gender/Sexuality: Male/ homosexual
Species: First generation scale descendant

Physical Desc. (If no image or want to add something): Brinder is about 5 feet and 5 inches tall, weighing in at 120 lbs even. He wears a deep green cloak, sometimes a black one (has silver accents), with deep brown accents. He has long black hair he usually pulls into a band (ponytail holder), and sky blue eyes. He’s downright adorable for a guy, and has fair skin, with freckles on his shoulders. He wears grays, sometimes black, greens and tan, along with nicely fitting deep blue or brown, sometimes black, pants, and dark brown boots with dark blue accents.

———

Class: Ranger

Brief History: Brinder was born to Carlos and Giselle Hestis, in a little home they had at the time. He grew up beloved and happy, healthy and always playful. His parents adored him, as they had no children other than him. He thought that was kind of sad...He found out he’d actually had a twin named Lucia but...she was never born. Eight years ago, his parents finally gave him a younger sibling, a little girl named Dyna. He adores her, and whenever possible he visits home to see them. He also learned magic and obtained books along the way through his life starting from about age thirteen or fourteen.

Brief personality traits: Loves dragons, kind, caring, companionable, loves animals but most notably cats and horses, and even rats, enjoys reading and learning, close to his little sister, gentle, but somewhat shy and nervous as well.

Likes: Animals, books, learning, knowledge, magic, family, close friends, his kitty, the horse his friend Jezzabel lends him sometimes.

Dislikes: Bullies, terrible/cruel people, being alone more than like four days, the thought of losing his cat and family, fights though he has to deal with that, being hungry.

———

Abilities: Spell book for animal summoning, minor wind magic from being descended from a wind dragon, so i guess possession of dragon blood too
he has a special bracelet that may be imbued with magic, bc it heals him when he gets really sick or can’t breathe

Strengths: Great with befriending and training animals, amazing with a bow, loves animals, booksmart, great horseback rider

Weaknesses: Gets sick pretty easily...Has breathing issues at times...Scared of Mastiffs...hates fire and sudden movements, as well as loud noises

———
Other/random character trivia: Great grandfather was a dragon, great grandmother was half dragon, father was like three quarters dragon but could turn human, mum was mostly human at least, if not fully. Has a little sister, Dyna.
Has a kitty named Desta
Has a bow

(does it look alright so far, or do i need to change anything? also, would he have a class? no?)

Both accepted!

@Spiritstar unfortunately if she’s one of the juvenile dragons she won’t be able to turn human yet! She is allowed to have light magic though! ^^

XP thanks
she’s actually 27 in human years. no idea how old that is in dragon years...is that considered a juvenile? if so, am i allowed to make a normal human, or would they have to be deceased? i’m making another dragon too if i can have a human
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Currently the only characters that can be actual dragons in this rp are the juveniles that are waking up (aside from Hotei because of plot reasons) so if you would like to make her a human who can still use light magic then I’d prefer if you limited her to to having an enchanted item with that kind of magic.

You can still make a dragon character as well, they just wouldn’t be able to turn into a human!

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:12 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:Currently the only characters that can be actual dragons in this rp are the juveniles that are waking up (aside from Hotei because of plot reasons) so if you would like to make her a human who can still use light magic then I’d prefer if you limited her to to having an enchanted item with that kind of magic.

You can still make a dragon character as well, they just wouldn’t be able to turn into a human!

kay
is Dusk Hunter a scale descendant, or an actual human?

i shall make a dragon. does Hotei have any descendets? kinda want to make one...but if I’m not allowed it’s fine

[no picture, description will be below]
-
Jezzabel

Full name: Jezzabel Rose Lantos
Gender/Sexuality: Female/ pansexual biromantic

Physical Desc. (If no image or want to add something): wip

———

Class: stable keeper

Brief History: wip

Brief personality traits: Loves animals and books, but especially horses and dogs, kind and helpful, a bit playful, still learning to flirt but can be a bit flirty, loving, loves cuddles and warmth, not heat or cold (unless it’s summer, then cold is fine), has anxiety...

Likes: Dogs, horses, cats, books, wolves, foxes, playing, warmth, soft things, music

Dislikes: Jerks, bullies, evil, conflict, loud noises...sudden movements...aggressive dogs, angry horses

———

Abilities: ring that allows light magic, but can’t use often

Strengths: Trusts her dogs (if they don’t like someone, she doesn’t either), great with dogs and horses, helpful, compassionate, loves books and wants to protect them, protective of kids

Weaknesses: Anxiety, flinches when she doesn’t know someone is going to touch or pet her head, nervous, shy, flinches from loud noises and sudden movement

———
Other/random character trivia: Has a horse she lends to Brinder from time to time
Has a Shepherd, Malcolm, and a Collie, Simon
Has a few other horses, one of which is her horse, Samus
Has some land, rents out the horses to people when needed
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:15 pm

can i reserve a spot for a
      female? :>
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:11 pm

inferno. wrote:
      can i reserve a spot for a
      female? :>

Of course! ^^

@Spiritstar - Dusk is a normal human! Unfortunately Hotei does not have any descendants, but that doesn’t mean that you couldn’t use fire as a breath weapon!

Also would it be okay for Jezzabel to be a normal human with the enchanted ring? The reason for this is that enchanted objects (excluding spell books) won’t work with those with dragon blood, and I’d also like to limit the amount of descendants there are (since they are more rare than the dragons themselves!).

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me