Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Dragonhearted Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 pm

I see. I was thinking it was a perhnsile tail

That’s fine
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:04 pm

lol, it could be, but that’d make him like a monkey

thanks
fixed all their abilities for their Kingdoms of origin
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Maybe lol.

Sounds good.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 pm

dragonsFall wrote:Maybe lol.

Sounds good.

:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:46 pm

I hope this looks ok!

Name: Faelan Swiftwind
•Sexuality: pansexual
•Kingdom Of Origin: Cerulle Isle
•Occupation: Currently in between jobs, he’s a traveler, something of a jack of all trades he’s had many many jobs but has never really settled down long enough to get anything more than a base feel of it. Occasional petty their, Will do pretty much anything to make a quick buck
•Abilities: Faelan can sense air currents, both small and large which he can use to find the best places to fly as well as just get a feel for the size of whatever space he’s in. He also has a small degree of wind generation and special lungs that allow him to reach extremely high altitudes and service in the thin air.
•Skills: Faelan is fast, he’s used to having to make quick exits and he is very good at it. He’s got a good memory and a keen mind. A bit nosy, he’s tends find himself listening in were he really isn’t supposed to and has a tendency to stockpile other people’s secrets. Not much of a fighter he’ll often try to talk his way out of danger or just make a run for it. Is mostly self educated, he can read, write, and draw though not perfectly. he’s been to every kingdom except Cardrath Peaks. He has an exceptional sense of direction and his powers allow for him to navigate in places and situations that others might not.
•Relationships: His relatives are currently unknown, he has no really memory’s of family though he’s fairly certain they were just some unimportant commoners who died or something, since no one in his home island really remembered them so they can’t have been that important right? The community on his island took turns taking care of him until he was old enough to stick it on his own. He’s many friends but no real close relationships. (If anyone wants to be related to him feel free to let me know!)
•Personality: He’s quick witted and charismatic but can be easily flustered when faced with any genuine sentiment. He tends to be rather sarcastic in conversation but Most of the time he is easy going and friendly, willing to hang out and talk to anyone who sparks his interest. He’s lover of learning and new experiences. When things go south he tends to try and get out, he’s not cowardly so much as he’s so used to only looking out for himself he can sometimes forget the needs of others. He’s fairly light and while well muscled he can get injured very easily and any sort of pain, even just tripping, tends to make him lash out and become defensive. He’s a bit nervous when he starts to get close to someone and has a tendency to run away as needing someone else other than himself if a foreign and often slightly scary experience.
•Human Form: Very tall and lanky, Faelan has short wavy, very pale, almost white blond hair and bright pale yellow eyes. His skin is tan with a sort of goldish tint to it with white, yellow tinted scales running down his arms. He has a long, flat tail and three sets of wings kept close to his body. He is very light weight and has hollow bones that allow him to be agile but also rather breakable. For someone with very little access to money he does but a lot of effort into looking good though his fashion sense can be a bit flashy thanks to a stuborn love of bright colors and many layers. Has a scare on his neck.
•Dragon Form: a midium sized dragon, Faelan has no true front legs, only a set of back legs better suited for pushing off the ground than waking. His medium set of wings do have two claws at the joint he can use for perching and valence if need be. He’s got the three sets of wings, the second pair are the main ones used for flying sort distances and the third set are small and located on his lower back. The first pair are kept locked against his chest and arn’t quite recognizable as wing from a glance, these are his gliders, a sets of massive wings used for long term flights, they allow him to stay in the air for days or weeks at a time while using very little energy(like an albatross). His tail is long and flat with a set of fins at the end. Faelan is a white dragon, a bit yellow tinted with some dark scales rimming his eyes. He has long fins that frame his ears.

Just some quick concept sketches, didn’t have my description with me when I doodled this so it’s a bit off but I think it’s close enough.
Attachments
7E62A0AD-D869-4F05-9218-6BDD8D0E43B5.jpeg
7E62A0AD-D869-4F05-9218-6BDD8D0E43B5.jpeg (418.42 KiB) Viewed 117 times
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Keesa wrote:I hope this looks ok!

Name: Faelan Swiftwind
•Sexuality: pansexual
•Kingdom Of Origin: Cerulle Isle
•Occupation: Currently in between jobs, he’s a traveler, something of a jack of all trades he’s had many many jobs but has never really settled down long enough to get anything more than a base feel of it. Occasional petty their, Will do pretty much anything to make a quick buck
•Abilities: Faelan can sense air currents, both small and large which he can use to find the best places to fly as well as just get a feel for the size of whatever space he’s in. He also has a small degree of wind generation and special lungs that allow him to reach extremely high altitudes and service in the thin air.
•Skills: Faelan is fast, he’s used to having to make quick exits and he is very good at it. He’s got a good memory and a keen mind. A bit nosy, he’s tends find himself listening in were he really isn’t supposed to and has a tendency to stockpile other people’s secrets. Not much of a fighter he’ll often try to talk his way out of danger or just make a run for it. Is mostly self educated, he can read, write, and draw though not perfectly. he’s been to every kingdom except Cardrath Peaks. He has an exceptional sense of direction and his powers allow for him to navigate in places and situations that others might not.
•Relationships: His relatives are currently unknown, he has no really memory’s of family though he’s fairly certain they were just some unimportant commoners who died or something, since no one in his home island really remembered them so they can’t have been that important right? The community on his island took turns taking care of him until he was old enough to stick it on his own. He’s many friends but no real close relationships. (If anyone wants to be related to him feel free to let me know!)
•Personality: He’s quick witted and charismatic but can be easily flustered when faced with any genuine sentiment. He tends to be rather sarcastic in conversation but Most of the time he is easy going and friendly, willing to hang out and talk to anyone who sparks his interest. He’s lover of learning and new experiences. When things go south he tends to try and get out, he’s not cowardly so much as he’s so used to only looking out for himself he can sometimes forget the needs of others. He’s fairly light and while well muscled he can get injured very easily and any sort of pain, even just tripping, tends to make him lash out and become defensive. He’s a bit nervous when he starts to get close to someone and has a tendency to run away as needing someone else other than himself if a foreign and often slightly scary experience.
•Human Form: Very tall and lanky, Faelan has short wavy, very pale, almost white blond hair and bright pale yellow eyes. His skin is tan with a sort of goldish tint to it with white, yellow tinted scales running down his arms. He has a long, flat tail and three sets of wings kept close to his body. He is very light weight and has hollow bones that allow him to be agile but also rather breakable. For someone with very little access to money he does but a lot of effort into looking good though his fashion sense can be a bit flashy thanks to a stuborn love of bright colors and many layers. Has a scare on his neck.
•Dragon Form: a midium sized dragon, Faelan has no true front legs, only a set of back legs better suited for pushing off the ground than waking. His medium set of wings do have two claws at the joint he can use for perching and valence if need be. He’s got the three sets of wings, the second pair are the main ones used for flying sort distances and the third set are small and located on his lower back. The first pair are kept locked against his chest and arn’t quite recognizable as wing from a glance, these are his gliders, a sets of massive wings used for long term flights, they allow him to stay in the air for days or weeks at a time while using very little energy(like an albatross). His tail is long and flat with a set of fins at the end. Faelan is a white dragon, a bit yellow tinted with some dark scales rimming his eyes. He has long fins that frame his ears.

Just some quick concept sketches, didn’t have my description with me when I doodled this so it’s a bit off but I think it’s close enough.

Looks good! I’ll get him in as soon as possible!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:13 pm

*Name: Jade Lykos
*Sexuality: Pansexual
*Kingdom of Origin: Terrennear Atoll
*Occupation: Fisher girl (with auntie and uncle), and they have a store
*Abilities: Water Generation, Aquatic Adaptation
*Skills: Great at catching fish in either form, amazing swimmer in either form, good with kids and store work
*Relationships: Moria and Myra Lykos are her uncle and aunt who took her in. Circe is a distant relative. Had a brother named Jodi...
No love yet, since she has to bond.
*Personality: Jade is a sweethearted, animal loving (other than the obvious dragons, as she is one) gal, who values familial and friend realations. She just adores children, and would love some hatchlings of her own one day, whether through herself, adoption, or a surrogate. Her best friend is actually a Peregrin Falcon named Lacey, whom often comes to visit her. She just adores her uncle and auntie, but misses her brother greatly...
*Human Form: Jade is 5 foot 4 and wighs in at one hundred and sixteen pounds in human form. She has long, wavy light brown hair which she likes to keep dyed any shade of blue from the tips up a couple inches or so. Her eyes are sky blue just like her dragon form, very lovely to look at and easy to get lost in. She wears non-white clothes because of her job, as some fish are strong enough to pull one in. She wears sandals and flip flops for that too, or water shoes. She wears black in the winter.
*Dragon Form: A gorgeous lithe and slender light blue dragon with darker muzzle, feet, and tail, she has blue-green fin ears and fins on her legs. She has deep blue wings but rarely uses them since she swims more often. She has a cat like face and slitted pupils, in sky blue eyes, as well as clear nails and deep blue stripes down her body.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:48 am

Everything looks good. I’ll get your completed characters in
seadragonCaspian