[High class ] - disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [High class ] - disc.

Postby daughter » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:51 am

relations <3
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Hello lovelies!
Everyone’s forms look amazing <3
I’m currently on vacation and I’m on mobile
So I won’t have forms up yet for my babies!
I will get some basic info up, and we can start planning
Relations,and then I plan to start Monday so get
Ready.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Model child- Dominic

Postby Legend. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:04 am

- Dominic Leo Williams
- Cis Male , bisexual, twenty
- Always smells like sandalwood
And cologne
- Dominic despite being one of the
More popular boys at school is very
Humble and kind despite being seen
As royalty on campus
- Dom was forced into modeling from
A very young age as his mother was
A wide known supermodel. He hates it
- Dom was never one to stick to a single
Relationship as he is very afraid of commitment
Despite being the nicest person you’ll ever
Meet dom tends to drop people so fast for
No reason. Or he fell in love with someone
Else as he tends to do that easily
- Dom also has a standard poodle he
Brought with him to school
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby Legend. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:05 am

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterfell. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm

hi everyone!
      both of my characters (ash and bastian) are on page one
      they're open for literally anything relations-wise, so pm me if you wanna talk!! cx
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn, » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 am

hello!! c:
I finally finished my forms and stuff c':
if anyone wants to chat relations regarding aurelia, I'm more than happy to chat!
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lawyer's Daughter~ Seo Yu Ri

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:59 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Seo
Yu Ri

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Seo Yu Ri | Yuri Seo
Nicknames Yuyu
age 19
gender female
sexuality bisexual
nationality Korean

appearance
height 5’3
eyes hazel
hair dyed reddish-brown; naturally black

relationships
Family
Seo Geon Min (father)
Baek Mi Young (mother)

crush n/a
romantic partner single

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Seo Yu Ri was born in Seoul, South Korea to a wealthy multi-generational lawyer family as the sole heir to the entire firm. Yu Ri had an extremely strict upbringing due to being the only heir and was raised with the expectation that she would follow in her family's footsteps and become a lawyer. She's gotten into many arguments with her parents over her future as her desire to be a prosecutor grows as even a variation of a law career path is unacceptable. Yu Ri feels extremely cornered in her home country due to her family's pressure and sees the school as an escape. Yu Ri is well known for her intelligence and snarky attitude that only seems to come out when people bring up her family. Yu Ri is able to speak four languages besides her mother tongue: English, Japanese, Mandarin, and Thai. Since she began attending the university, she has started to let loose and develop a wild side, her flirtatious nature is a direct result of that. She is extremely extroverted and has the habit of talking quickly when she is anxious or frustrated.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:38 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yu Ri's Relation's Chart :
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Molly Lancaster
"*insert poetic speech here*"
xxxxxxx

Aurelia Winters
"Most children dream of being a prince or princess, but she actually is one."
Yu Ri has primarily only seen Aurelia in passing but has heard quite a lot about the English princess. From the things she's been told, Yuri has developed a lot of respect for Aurelia and the way she treats people. She also wishes that she could find herself in Aurelia's path so, she could attempt to befriend the princess.

Aisling Bellamy
"Ash keeps me on my toes, but I feel guilty that I'm starting to like Ben when I know she does."
Ash is the kinda friend that Yu Ri needs if she truly wants to be a successful prosecutor. Ash keeps her on her toes even when they are getting along and it means a lot. She's so used to people tiptoeing around her in fear of parents that having a friend who is unafraid to give her a verbal lashing makes Yuri feel less trapped. However, there are times where she wished she didn't know Aisling because then maybe she would feel less guilty about developing feelings for Ben.

Bastian Haddock
"There's never a dull moment around him, he brought chaos into my extremely dull world."
Bas and Yu Ri are party buddies and she enjoys every single moment when he's around her. Some people can't handle his chaotic and at times aggressive nature but Yuri is more than capable of dealing with her friend during his more chaotic bursts. His parents are the exact opposite of hers and don't expect anything from him so, they fund their parties. Her parents have on more than one occasion warned to stop being friends with him, but she's not really known for listening to them.

Benjamin van Ness
"My first real friend and the sweetest person I know."
Growing up, Yu Ri didn't have any friends that weren't trying to get something for her. So, she was initially wary when Ben first approached her but quickly realized that Ben wasn't the type of person to use her nor would he need to. Yu Ri saw him as just a close friend for the longest time, but recently she started to develop less than platonic feelings for him. She's afraid to voice it and feels more than a little guilty about it.

Linnet Vert
"She's who I wanna be when I grow up..."
Linnet radiates the kind of dominant energy that Yuri wishes she could. Yu Ri actually kind of struggles going against her parents which leaves her feeling slightly jealous of the younger girl and her ability to be confident in doing whatever she wants. Yu Ri sees Linnet as the kind of person she could be if she weren't so terrified of completely going against her parents.

Freida Ahlgren
xxxx

Kory Monica Anders
xxxx

Estella Marquette
"There's something suspicious about that smile."
It's Yuri's genes to be naturally suspicious of the people around her and so many bells go off when she sees Estella. That's not to say that Yu Ri definitively believes that Estella is guilty of something, just that she wouldn't be surprised if the other girl was hiding something. However, Yuri does respect how passionate Estella is.

Malachi Radford
"He's a genuinely sweet person and there aren't many of those in this world."
Yu Ri thinks he's sweet, good looking, and feels inclined to protect him from anything that could do him wrong. However, she does find his stubbornness to be slightly irritating due to the fact that stubbornness butts heads with her own.

Dominic Williams
"xxxx"
xxxx

Mackenzie Montague
"His immaturity doesn't bother me, it's playboy nature that does."
Yu Ri doesn't dislike Mackenzie but, she doesn't particularly like him either. People who don't know her well might think she was irritated with Mackenzie's immaturity but in reality, it's his playboy nature that bothers her. She tries to keep her distance from him.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:11 pm

finished ben’s form. it’s all over the place but ill fix it later. if anyone wants to discuss relations pm me!
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm

right now i’m on vacation so i’m so sorry for not being online recently

i’m answering any pms i have right now and i will continue to check on my messages if anyone would like to message me <3
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me