Telltale - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Telltale - Discussion Thread

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:45 am

Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay!
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:35 am

───────────────────
name ☄ vargenslukr, rough
ly translates to "wolf eater"
sex ☄ bitch / female.
age ☄ six years of age.
rank ☄ loner.

father ☄ managarmr
mother ☄ vehnn
brothers ☄ hundjegr, ulvakt.
sisters ☄ kukka.
infatuation ☄ none.
mate ☄ none.
pups ☄ none.
───────────────────
ᴀɢɪʟɪᴛʏ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴅ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏʟ ─ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
──────────────────────────────── 🇮​ 🇩​🇴​🇳​🇹​ 🇧​🇪​🇦​🇹​ 🇹​🇮​🇲​🇪​, 🇯​🇺​🇸​🇹​ 🇵​🇪​🇴​🇵​🇱​🇪​

Cunning, lethal, unforgiving, and relentless, Vargenslukr is a force to be reckoned with, a beast to be avoided. Vargenslukr is obviously not your average wolf, in fact, many believe that she is no wolf at all. Regardless of what she truly is, everyone can and will agree that she's a monster, figuratively and literally. She takes aggressiveness and being ruthless to the extreme, she's incredibly blunt, with no hesitation to make her opinion known. She cares nothing for the feelings of others.

She's a beast that won't hesitate to tear you apart, she doesn't just threaten, she does. One hundred percent all bite and no bark, attack first, ask questions later. Highly unpredictable, heavy pawed and no-nonsense, it's suggested that you stay on what little good side Fantasia has. She's headstrong and brutal, emotionless, fearless, apathetic, and thievish. Venal in thought.

This is why she is a loner, she dislikes most other wolves, and most other wolves dislike her. She couldn't live in a pack lest she was the leader, and unless she can take over an entire pack and make them serve under her, she has no plans to be associated with any of them.

powers: necromancy, the ability to control the bodies/souls of the deceased. venom generation, able to secrete a venom like substance.
      weakness: using necromancy drains energy, souls brought back are weak and killed easily.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:18 am

Accepted!
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 am

Name: Lisica
Meaning: Vixen (Polish)
Nicknames: Vixen, Snoot (Nickname given by her mate)

Pack: Loner, but is going to join Nihava
Powers: She can shapeshift into a vixen, a female fox, and is immune to any form of fire (Ex. Fire produced by lightning, forest fires, etc.).
Weaknesses: Lisica is weak against any form of acid or smoke.
Children: Lekki, Cicho, Burza

Personality: Content, understanding, a pathological liar

Name: Lekki
Meaning: Lighthearted (Polish)
Nicknames: Breeze (Given by Lisica)

Powers: Floatation/Flying (No wings)
Weaknesses: Strong wind currents AKA tornados or strong updrafts
Kin: Cicho, Burza

Personality: Thoughtful, a dreamer, gentle

Name: Cicho
Meaning: Quietly (Polish)
Nicknames: Cricket (Given by Lisica)

Powers: Sound and voice mimicry
Weaknesses: Smoke (Glogs up lungs)
Kin: Lekki, Burza

Personality: Respectful, perfectionist, orderly

Name: Burza
Meaning: Storm (Polish)
Nicknames: Thunder (Given by Lisica)

Powers: Water (And any form of it) manipulation
Weaknesses: Cold weather
Kin: Lekki, Cicho

Personality: Competitive, quick to judge, attention-seeking

Note: I don't own any of these images
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:39 am

Accepted!
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀┃┃ LINGONBERRY.

Postby psychonauts » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:54 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

⠀⠀Image

⠀ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀NAME: LINGONBERRY⠀⠀⠀BREED: IBERIAN WOLF⠀⠀⠀POWER INFO: HE TRANSFERS
⠀⠀AGE: 2 YEARS⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ PACK: LONER⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀HIS OWN STRENGTH TO HEAL
⠀⠀GENDER: MALE⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ POWER: HEALING⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ANOTHER, WEAKENING HIM.

⠀⠀BACKSTORY: LINGONBERRY WAS RAISED WITH HIS SIBS IN SECRET BY HIS MOTHER⠀⠀⠀⠀PERSONALITY: LINGONBERRY IS A TIMD YET VERY KIND WOLF WHO
⠀⠀⠀ IN PACK BLACKWATER. SHE WAS THE PACK HEALER, SO SHE HAD TO KEEP HER ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀LIKES TO HELP OTHER WOLVES. HOWEVER, HE IS VERY FAST AND
⠀⠀⠀ LITTER HIDDEN AWAY FROM HER FELLOW WOLVES. SHE WAS VERY CLOSE TO ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀DOESN'T LIKE FIGHTS, SO HE MAY RUN OFF IN THE FACE OF DANGER.
⠀⠀⠀ RAISING THEM TO ADULTHOOD SO SHE COULD LET THEM LEAVE THE PACK UNHURT,⠀⠀⠀IF HE DOES STAY TO HELP YOU, THOUGH, HE WILL TRY TO HELP
⠀⠀⠀ BUT SHE WAS DISCOVERED BY THE ALPHA BEFORE MELCHIOR, WHO HAPPENED TO ⠀⠀⠀⠀NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN IF IT MEANS GETTING HURT HIMSELF. HE'S
⠀⠀⠀ BE MORE STERN AND COLD THAN HIM. HE IMMEDIETELY DECIDED TO KILL THE PUPS ⠀⠀⠀ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD AND LOYAL FRIEND AND HE WILL STICK BY
⠀⠀⠀ AND THEIR MOTHER. HE TOLD THE CURRENT BETA TO KILL THEM IN THE WOODS, ⠀⠀⠀⠀YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN IF HE GETS TO KNOW YOU ENOUGH.
⠀⠀⠀ BUT THE BETA WAS MORE MERCIFUL THAN THE ALPHA. HOWEVER, SHE WAS VERY ⠀⠀⠀⠀LOGANBERRY HAS BEEN DESCRIBED AS CREATIVE, QUICK-THINKING,
⠀⠀⠀ LOYAL TO THEIR RULES. THE BETA TOLD THE MOM THAT SHE CAN KEEP ONE PUP⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀AND MERCIFUL. HE SADLY IS TOO AFRAID TO RETURN TO ANY PACKS
⠀⠀⠀ AND HER LIFE AS LONG AS SHE NEVER COMES NEAR THE BLACKWATER TERRITORY.⠀⠀⠀⠀AND HE WILL MOST LIKELY NEVER TRY TO JOIN ONE EVER AGAIN.
IMAGE FOUND ON PIXNIO.COM, A SITE THAT PROVIDES UNCOPYRIGHTED, PUBLIC DOMAIN IMAGES. THE IMAGE WAS POSTED BY CHRISTELS AND CAN BE FOUND HERE.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
note:sorry if you'e viewing this on mobile :,3
Last edited by psychonauts on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
ya
ya

i
ya
ImageImageImageImage
ImagetiImage
ImageImagexImage
tee hee
ixImage
psychonauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:35 am

Accepted!
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:42 am

Can I just say, I love everyone’s writing and I’m having so much fun doing this roleplay ^u^
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:43 am

“𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉,
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓊𝓅
𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟺.𝟻 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚕𝚍
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎

𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤: 𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚊
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 + 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 - 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜.
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬:
𝙳𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎.
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝. 𝙷𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝:
𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚊, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜, 𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕, 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚜. 𝙱𝚢 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚄𝚕𝚊’𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚞𝚙𝚊’𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗, 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚍𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚏𝚞𝚕. 𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭:
𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚞𝚍
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:32 pm

░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
─────────────────────────────────
wolfgang amadeus is this brute's name, but he prefers just amadeus.
amadeus is a one hundred percent intact male.
amadeus is a healer of the new hale pack, but he was previously from blackwater.
amadeus is currently five and a half years of age, born mid august.
amadeus has no known powers, and he doesn't care.
a canine who isn't effectively inspired and doesn't live to impress others, amadeus likes to keep thing's chill. an attribute that works both for and against him, he realizes how to unwind in a world that is continually going. all things being equal, he's not inept. amadeus can be serious when he needs to, and inquisitive nature makes him very much aware of what's around him. regardless of whether he's sticking around, chasing, battling or chatting with somebody. he simply has a quiet disposition, effectively mixed up with introspection. amadeus wouldn't see himself as a contemplative person; possibly somewhat far off, altogether, he doesn't feel constrained to befriend each living thing that approaches him. be that as it may, he isn't made awkward by social settings.

he will undoubtedly keep running into different dogs sometimes. furthermore, now and again he meets genuinely fascinating mates. in any case, if you don't catch his consideration, amadeus is probably going to proceed on his way. certain characteristics in canines can drive him to his social point of confinement, in which case he'll simply leave. regularly he's planning something to kill time. amadeus detests being inactive, and makes the most of his opportunity, viewing himself as a free canine. dealing with yourself can achieve certain qualities; like continually moving around and being persistent now and again. it surely makes amadeus direct. he says what's at the forefront of his thoughts if the event considers it, making him severely fair and snide. it's everything finished adoration, however.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me