๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐““&๐“•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐““&๐“•

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:58 am

@twistedmadz
Please disable your signature
This isnt a clan,its a tribe so she needs a name change, she cant be expecting kits or already have kits without a mate and she cannot be the daughter of any high ranking cat. Once you have fixed your form let me know and i will look over it again.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐““&๐“•

Postby TwistedMadz » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:02 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:@twistedmadz
Please disable your signature
This isnt a clan,its a tribe so she needs a name change, she cant be expecting kits or already have kits without a mate and she cannot be the daughter of any high ranking cat. Once you have fixed your form let me know and i will look over it again.

Hecc sorry I'll fix that! It's from a different thread I made a while back sorry!
Last edited by TwistedMadz on Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:04 am

@twistedmadz
please disable your signature on this thread.
your character needs a tribe name still, and she is too young to be a permanent gentle-paw
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 am

how many cats do we want to have before we get started? i've been thinking about making a few more, but i want to know what we need more of before i do. i was thinking about making a hunter soft-paw and maybe a permanent gentle-paw depending on the number of queens and if twistedmadz still wants to have a perm gentle-paw.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fricklefrackled » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:51 am

Sparrow

โ I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thriveโž

โ˜พ 8 moons
โ™€ She-cat
๐ŸฐHunter ใ€‹soft-paw

Name:
Sparrow was named after the first thing her mother saw after her birth: A small bird, a sparrow, bravely flying through a storm which was ripping trees apart. Her mother thought of it as an omen and with hope of her daughter persisting no matter what life throws her way, she named her. Many bad things have already happened in her short life, yet she persists like the sparrow on that night. Her name gives her strength and fuels her determination to succeed no matter what. Even after losing her family to a lone wolf she holds her head high and keeps her gazed fixed on tomorrow.

Personality & ambitions:
Sparrow is a very determined young lady. She has pure intentions and does what she genuinely believes to be the right thing to do. She has a lot of love for the world even though series of misfortunes seem to follow her. This has made her focus on her tribe and in making everyone else happy, even when she canโ€™t always find happiness herself. She considers the tribe now her family after her kinโ€™s passing. She is fiercely loyal and would do anything for the tribe and the greater good. This doesnโ€™t mean that she wouldnโ€™t help a cat in need, from tribe or not, but the tribe comes first for her.
Her dream is to become a shaman, perhaps even the Star Bringer, so that she can help her tribe and protect it. In the mean while she is training hard to become the best hunter there has ever been. Sparrow is very self-critical and ambitious, which drives her to train hard. Her true ambition, however, is healing. She dreams of making the ill feel better and to help new-paws take their first steps.

Family:
Lonely Cloud in the Horizon (Mother, dead)
Rock on which the Sun Shines (Father, dead)
Frog that Leaps over Puddles (Brother, dead)

Mentor: River which flows with strength
Crush: None yet
Mate: None
Appearance: Lithe tabby female cat. Long whiskers.
Green eyes with a hint of orange in the middle.
Moves with ease and is very agile due to excessive hunting.
Last edited by fricklefrackled on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
fricklefrackled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am

accepted her mentor will be River!

@para
Its not the amount of cats persay I'd like a few more people to join before we start but if no one joins by tomorrow I'll start us off
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:57 pm

ส€ แด€ ษช ษด แด› สœ แด€ แด› แด… ษช s แด› แดœ ส€ ส™ s แด› สœ แด‡ แด˜ แด‡ ส™ ส™ สŸ แด‡ s

Rain That Disturbs The Pebbles
Rain
rank
guard
    rain is a massive, muscular molly with drooped, fluffy, grey fur and deep green eyes.
    she is observant and quiet, not really talking to anyone half the time, apart from
    on patrols, or during a fight. she has a fixed mindset on the world, thinking it's a
    dark, cruel place, and prefers to view the stars, where her mind wanders endless-
    ly above. she loves it almost as much as her daughter, which was clearly named
    after the stars above. she's very close to her daughter, and prefers for no one to
    form a relationship with her as rain fears her child might not like the mate.

แด แด แด ษด แด› สœ แด€ แด› s สœ ษช ษด แด‡ s ษช ษด แด… แด‡ แดก แด… ส€ แด แด˜ s

Moon That Shines In Dewdrops
moon
rank
hunter
    moon is a skinny grey molly with amber eyes with fluffy fur. she is the daughter of rain.
    her appearance and personality have nothing in relation to her name. she's very
    shirt tempered, often getting easily bored of everyone and everything. she also
    seems to hate her role in the tribe, wishing for something more exciting like the
    shaman. often she runs off into the forest when she's mad to cool off, and often
    hangs around with the stay cats over there, much to her mother's disapproval.

แด˜ แด€ ษด แด› สœ แด‡ ส€ แดก สœ แด s แด› แด€ สŸ แด‹ s ษช ษด s แด˜ แด‡ แด„ แด‹ สŸ แด‡ แด… s ษด แด แดก

panther who stalks in speckled snow
panther
rank
oldpaw
    panther, once a muscular tom, is a scrawny, undernourished tom with black and white
    speckled fur and curious, dark green eyes that are slightly pale,
    reflecting short vision. he's very kind to every cat, and is also
    fair, but gets annoyed over cats disrespecting him or shaming
    him, claiming he always tries to be useful for the tribe. he
    often tells crazy, wild stories to entertain the young ones and
    normal stories of what the tribe was to the older cats who are
    in healing.

ส€ แด€ แด› แด› สœ แด€ แด› s วซ แดœ แด‡ แด€ แด‹ s วซ แดœ ษช แด‡ แด› สŸ ส

rat that squeaks quietly
quiet
rat (birthname)
rank
newpaw
    quiet is a sleek, lanky tom with nice grey fur and blue eyes. he has
    social issues, and issues with cats in general due to his mother when he was a newpaw. his mother
    always shut him down, constantly calling him "rat" by his name. she always said he was too quiet
    for his own good and would never learn how to do anything but pick up after the oldpaws.
    certain cats would bully him with the name 'rat' as well, until panther called him quiet, saying
    it was a good trait, and a trait he liked. panther was a father figure to him after his mother
    completely gave up on him when he was three moons, leaving the tribe without him. he
    sticks around panther a lot, seeming he's the only cat he's comfortable around, and the only
    cat who seems to appreciate his existence.
Last edited by our promise. on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:29 am

About Me wrote:name Fire That Rages Through Forest - Fire
age 33 moons
gender Female
occupation Hunter

the outside wrote:Fur colour Ginger Tabby and White
eye colour Amber
scars N/A
Defining Features Large White Patch on Chest

Backstory : Fire is a soft she-cat who packs a punch. She has incredible balance and stamina and this makes her an incredible hunter, she doesn't boast about her skills but in fact often helps with sharing tips with her Tribe Mates.

About Me wrote:name Acorn on Forest Floor - Acorn
age 10 moons
gender Male
occupation Guard Softpaw

the outside wrote:Fur colour Tabby and White
eye colour Pale Green
scars Small Ear Nick on Left Ear
Defining Features Large Ear Tufts

Personality : Acorn is a quiet cat, he tends to get his duties done as quick as possible, and serves his tribe as well as he can.

About Me wrote:name Jagged Rock Beneath Tree - Jagged
age 33 moons
gender Male
occupation Guard

the outside wrote:Fur colour Slate Grey
eye colour Yellow
scars N/A
Defining Features Striking eyes

Personality : Jagged is loud and boasts often about his accomplishments to his peers, he is a proud cat who comes across arrogant most of the time.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][color=#ff7f00][b]Fire[/b] That Rages Through Forest
She-Cat | 33 moons | Hunter | Crush: x | Tags: x[/color][/size]
xxx[/center]

[center][size=85][color=#995b00][b]Acorn[/b] on Forest Floor
Tom | 10 moons | Guard Softpaw | Crush: x | Tags: Rain[/color][/size]
xxx[/center]

[center][size=85][color=#e0c200][b]Jagged[/b] Rock Beneath Tree
Tom | 33 moons | Guard | Crush: x | Tags: x[/color][/size]
xxx[/center]
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fricklefrackled » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:50 am

tom
37 moons
guard
no mate
no crush

Hey, I am the greatest
Hey, this is the proof
Hey, I work hard, pray hard, pay dues, hey

Snow is an excellent guard with practice of many moons and is very proud of this fact. He prides himself on his strength and fighting skills. As a hunter he would never succeed, being quite heavy footed and unable to predict the preyโ€™s actions. As a result, the tom is very happy with his place in the tribe, though he wouldnโ€™t mind one day leading itโ€ฆ

Snowโ€™s heart is still in the right place. The guard is very protective of his tribe and doesnโ€™t take kindly to outsiders. Even to his tribes-mates he might seem a bit serious and detached, but never angry unless it is justified. Snow has immense patience acquired over his long life, and thus is most often very serene, letting the world turn as it may if it doesnโ€™t bother the tribe.

Snow is a tribe-born cat, but his parents have long since joined the Tribe of Endless Hunting. Snow has no siblings, as his mother gave birth to an unusually small litter, consisting only of him.

Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you
But the strong will survive, another scar may bless you
fricklefrackled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me