↭ Dear Phone |DISC| O&A ↭

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Out of all the boys, who would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with?

Jay
11%
Sin
22%
Connor
33%
Elijah
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: ↭ Dear Phone |DISC| O&A ↭

Postby Darkanra » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:06 am

Baelixx wrote:Thank you~
And it looks like Starberry is currently offline. When she gets back on, I can talk to her and work something out. I would rather not make everyone wait, ya know? Unless it would be beneficial for me to make a second character that is a voice? Let me know

The only problem is it'd still be uneven, because at the moment we have an even number of characters. But that would be much appreciated if you guys could talk something out. ^^
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 am

I'd be more than willing to create a voice character, if that helps at all? or perhaps two characters.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:38 am

I’m a little confused here; What’s the premise of this rp? I’m new onto rping on CS, but I’d say I’m slightly experienced with it. I haven’t rped in about 3 years, which was hard to do. >.>;; so, what’s the premise of the rp? I kinda wanna join heh

I read the front, but was very confused.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:44 am

SnowyclawDC wrote:I’m a little confused here; What’s the premise of this rp? I’m new onto rping on CS, but I’d say I’m slightly experienced with it. I haven’t rped in about 3 years, which was hard to do. >.>;; so, what’s the premise of the rp? I kinda wanna join heh

since your character was a child, assuming you chose to create a human character, they have been connected with a small toy telehpone. this telephone harbors a voice that no one else can hear but yourself. you grew up with this voice, slowly becoming it's bestfriend throughout it's time together. one morning, you wake up in a place that is not your own room as you remember it, but instead on a sort of island. you read a note explaining the premise of this " game " that someone has set up for you. you are now placed on an island with a small group of voices and humans alike, your objective is to find your voice among them. you must identify them only by their personality. if you mistake the wrong voice as your own, yourself and that voice will be trapped on that island to become voices of your own.

atleast, that's what I gathered. please correct me if I'm mistaken.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:45 am

dinah. wrote: I'd be more than willing to create a voice character, if that helps at all? or perhaps two characters.

Dinah, I believe that would be very helpful if you could make a voice character- but please, only if you want to.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:53 am

Baelixx wrote:
dinah. wrote: I'd be more than willing to create a voice character, if that helps at all? or perhaps two characters.

Dinah, I believe that would be very helpful if you could make a voice character- but please, only if you want to.

oh yes, I would very much like to! I am very excited for this roleplay and would gladly make a voice character, seeing as I was planning on it already.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:15 am

dinah. wrote:
SnowyclawDC wrote:I’m a little confused here; What’s the premise of this rp? I’m new onto rping on CS, but I’d say I’m slightly experienced with it. I haven’t rped in about 3 years, which was hard to do. >.>;; so, what’s the premise of the rp? I kinda wanna join heh

since your character was a child, assuming you chose to create a human character, they have been connected with a small toy telehpone. this telephone harbors a voice that no one else can hear but yourself. you grew up with this voice, slowly becoming it's bestfriend throughout it's time together. one morning, you wake up in a place that is not your own room as you remember it, but instead on a sort of island. you read a note explaining the premise of this " game " that someone has set up for you. you are now placed on an island with a small group of voices and humans alike, your objective is to find your voice among them. you must identify them only by their personality. if you mistake the wrong voice as your own, yourself and that voice will be trapped on that island to become voices of your own.

atleast, that's what I gathered. please correct me if I'm mistaken.

That's right. Thanks for helping out. ^^
Apologies for the confusion.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am

i. lucille "lucy" peterson ii. seventeen iii. voice iv. female
v. heterosexual vi. 5'6" vii. honestly just loves her job viii.
often found barefoot ix. cheerful individual x. rather loud

lucille was found at the doorstep of an orphanage when an
infant, the plastic toy telephone she held so dear nestled
beside her in the layers of blankets. she had grown up in
the orphanage, becoming more of a worker for them rath
er than one of the children as she aged. despite her work
with the others, she was more often found in her room,
her plastic telephone sat gently on her lap. soon after he
r seventeenth birthday, she found herself on the island, s
ubjected to playing the game. she had failed to find her
voice, and was since then trapped on the island to becom
e one. she does not resent her job, nor hate it at all. she quite loves it, speaking to others and perhaps making them cheerful t
hrough the help of the plastic toy they were gifted. the human she was paired with to be sent to the island later in their life wa
s essentially her first pair since she herself was put on the island with the objective to find her voice. she is unsure whether she
wishes to go back to the orphanage at all, though is entirely willing to return if it meant her human counterpart was free to leav
e the island in as well.

a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 am

heyo, so i'm having some internet difficulties (eesh) and it's hard to get my girl's form finished, but i'm working on it! expect it around 3:30.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

± louise kim ± human ±

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 am

name; louise kim
nicknames; lu-lu, loui
gender; female
age; 18 years
sexuality; bisexual
role; human

appearance; louise is quite blessed in the height department considering she is asian, standing at 5'7". she has dark brown hair that she usually dyes a light blonde color. she has glasses that she picked out to be like harry potter when she had first picked glasses for her original prescription, but liked the style and always picks out those types of glasses even now. louise has a slightly exaggerated pear body shape and a noticeable absence of chiseled features. she is slightly rotund, but not fat, and likes wearing sweaters, patterned shirts, jacket crop tops, and woolen crop tops with usually high waisted jeans or regular leggings.

personality; louise is bold and extroverted, liking to talk to people and laugh, but this personality really just covers up all of her worries and consciousness about herself and her way of life. a facade, if you will. as much as louise does like to speak up, to be included, to be cute and popular, she worries that no one really likes her, that she's just a sorry mess of a girl attempting to be liked. louise is a bright and talented child, but worries that she'll never live up to her name or anyone's expectations, that she's really just given all she is out of pity. despite all this, louise is sweet and is a good person to confide in. she can't deal with horror and the like, but she'll n fine as long as someone is there to support her.

history; louise comes from a famous line of breakthrough discoverers, models, successful company owners, movie stars, doctors, famous athletes, dancers, etc. and therefore comes from a rich and successful family who, sadly, never has time to care for louise and her little sister margaret. louise and margaret therefore took care of each other with help of the maids, butlers, and cooks. eventually, louise and her sister began simply living their own lives in a way. sure, the maids cleaned for them sometimes, and sure, the cooks and food for them, but the the workers eventually took it into their own hands to make sure that the children weren't pampered and learned to how provide for themselves often. margaret was no worse at doing these tasks than louise was, and the efforts of the workers really did pay off. one of the things louise liked the most was one of the few things her parents gifted her that they were present to give to her, a little toy telephone who could speak to her and she treasured because of that talent. margaret couldn't hear the voice, but liked to pretend like she could hear the things that her older sister could. eventually, it almost seemed like margaret could understand the phone the way louise could, but louise could tell that only she knew what it said. why louise kept the little phone was because she could confide in it when the anxiety got to her, when school was too tough and people were too misunderstanding. one night, though, louise moved from her home country in central france to a whole new place, a new language, but especially, a new school. she was bullied there often until she found her feet once more. by 'found her feet', she means that she told the phone about it. the bullies never talked to louise again, always running away from her if she approached. louise wonders what her sister/best friend will think of her disappearance. despite margaret doing fine on her own, she liked being near louise at all times, and despite time passing slower in this weird game world, louise wonders what her younger sister will do when she finds out that her sister is missing.
Last edited by starberryshake on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me