☆ // when you wish upon a star (discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☆ // when you wish upon a star (discussion)

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am

wish i could code like you guys. umu

anyway, i should have my guy done soon
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niico » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 am

the embodiment of peter(gabriel) is done<3
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 am

Will get Callie/Merida's done, just been busy with an assignment
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora.borealis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:52 am

not a problem @skyet! if anybody wants to message me about relations please feel free c:
    (@anne - gabriel's faceclaim is amazing oml i love tom holland cx)
aurora.borealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ // “just one, unless you beg for more”

Postby bunneey » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 am

fc:jordan fischer

“𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞,”

i.20 ii.6’2 iii.slim and slightly muscular iv.warm brown v.naveen of maldonia

i.Dominique (Call him Dom) is very very spoiled, he comes from a generally wealthy Creole family in France, though Dominique has gotten
very extravagant with his money. After some consideration his parents have decided to send him to the Rosemore College,
one he originally turned down himself, so he can learn to “fend on his own” without being coddled ii.Dominique is cocky beyond
belief, and thinks he can bribe his way out of any situation if he feels like it ⅲ. Incredibly charming and smooth, even though it
doesn’t really work most times as he tries a little too hard at it ⅳ. Dom really has a sweet and soft side, cooking is a slight passion
of his, but only behind closed doors as he thinks it makes him look weak and pathetic.

“𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞!”

Last edited by bunneey on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:56 am, edited 13 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 am

Key

[◇] neutral [◆] positive [◈] sibling [♡] potential crush [♥] significant other [✶] negative

Vivienne Bonnaire ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Robin Delacroix ── ◆
Robin is a tad too nice for Dom, but Dom likes him none the less because Robin could let Dom talk about himself all day and never get annoyed.

Eliza Aisenberg ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[

Kalil Faheem ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Cora Leo ── ◇
Cora isn’t someone who strikes Dom’s interest, she talks to much about things he isn’t interested interested in and she’s all about water. Dom hates getting water on himself when it isn’t required.

Gabriel Dubois ── sym

Masie Wilson ── sym

Genevieve Lalaurie ── ◆♡
Dom doesn’t know what it about Genevieve, but he just HAS to pine after her. Dom isn’t discouraged by her rejections and will continue to try and be her friend and hopefully woo her if he can.

Rafiki Montclair ── sym

Zatana Montclair ── sym

Xuan Meng ── sym

Caledonia Fraser ── sym

Lachlan Santos ── sym
Last edited by bunneey on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ // 我想你想你想你想得快疯了

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:30 am

> Xuan (l) Song Meng (f), english name is Malyn, but Songmeng, Malyn or even just Meng are all okay
> twenty years old, demiromantic bisexual, and openly doesn't have any preferences, Chinese, & 5'7
> first impression, insightful, forward-thinking, ambitious, though upfront, unpredictably insensitive
> levelheaded and rational, always looks towards the future and wants to be ahead of everyone else
> ambitious, but judgmental- or more accurately, he's innately critical of his environment, including
the people who make that up; although not always visibly obvious- always catches himself in the act
> always caught to be quite guarded in opinions, despite hoping to seek out a more pos. perspective
> he doesn't like to wear his heart on his sleeve, sort to speak, however, the fact alone doesn't keep
him from being someone who likes to call the shots as he sees fit; ever the pragmatic realist, doesn
t necessarily strive to be insensitive, but if something dumb's aboutta go down, gotta say something
> is not a very big stretch to say he's somewhat domineering- or at least, prefers to be authoritative
> he just has a bad habit of picking apart anything in too much detail, and is v. overly analytical too
> doesn't like to draw too much attention to himself, and he would prefer to work in the background
> more or less, j doesn't like others catching onto his train of thought, likes a bit of unpredictability
> all that being said, he's quite clever, but uses it in a very lighthearted manner and loves making in
side jokes; and even though he tries to be mature and well put together for the most part, he's easi
ly rather banterful and prone to immature teasing- laughs so easily & purely it's kinda embarrassing
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ // 我想你想你想你想得快死了

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:31 am

> shang babe
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ // “what’s that word again?”

Postby bunneey » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:26 am

fc:madelaine petsch

“𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭, 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬,”

i.19 ii.5’7 iii.feminine and slim, yet slightly muscular iv.deep brown v.ariel

i.Cora Leo has always been known for being the swim captain throughout middle and high school, and while swimming is
her passion, it’s seemingly getting old to her. Her father has always been the swim coach and coddled and treated her like she
was the only person worth recognizing on the team. Many people didn’t like Cora for this, but Cora didn’t like it either. Due to losing
her mother at a younger age, her father became very protective over her. ii. Cora is incredibly sweet, she loves just about anyone
regardless of anything they do. Sometimes Cora can be a tad dopey and bunny like, and she sometimes forgets too easily, but
she good hearted. ⅲ. Cora loves collecting odd trinkets, she keeps them in a chest that had been her mother’s ⅳ. Cora LOVES fish!
She usually has a tank full of them when she can and loves to name them, talk to them, sing to them, etc.

“𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠...”

Last edited by bunneey on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:27 am

Key

[◇] neutral [◆] positive [◈] sibling [♡] potential crush [♥] significant other [✶] negative

Vivienne Bonnaire ── sym

Robin Delacroix ── ◆
Cora thinks he’s a pretty cool guy! She appreciates his friendliness and the fact he doesn’t treat her like an outcast.

Eliza Aisenberg ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[

Kalil Faheem ── sym

Dominique Vialle ── ◇
Cora likes Dom, but she just fears he doesn’t like her, so she tends to avoid heavy conversation with him...

Gabriel Dubois ── sym

Masie Wilson ── sym

Genevieve Lalaurie ── ◆
Cora really likes Genevieve, she enjoys hanging out with her and would love to learn how to cook like her!

Rafiki Montclair ── sym

Zatana Montclair ── sym

Xuan Meng ── sym

Caledonia Fraser ── sym

Lachlan Santos ── sym
Last edited by bunneey on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me