Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby jaspurr. » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:03 pm

hey, i'm fly! i'm semi-lit to lit and just looking for a few casual role plays (thanks to work, i don't have the time for massive replies right now) i haven't rp'd in months so i may be a bit rusty aha. i also love talking ooc, so there's that :>

mostly i'm looking for anything fantasy or sci-fi, with some nice romance! however, i only do mxm or fxf. i'm also willing to help work on plots, world-building etc c:

if you wanted to see what kind of ocs i own, you can find most of my rp characters here! if you see anyone you like the look of, feel free to pm me for more info! (note; i only play as adult characters)

as for fandom rps, i'm mainly interested in destiny/destiny 2 (guardian/guardian), or multifandom (i love playing as a lot of canon characters, but i get nervous writing them in their own worlds for fear of messing it all up aha)

and that's about it! do feel free to suggest anything you have a plot for, though! have a nice day!<3
Last edited by jaspurr. on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ ] i wanna live / i wanna love you a little longer
─────────────────────────────
jasper ⋆ she/they ⋆ pan ⋆ toyhouse
jaspurr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝―eunoia's search❞

Postby heartstrung » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:37 pm

one x one search

hello there! and i am eunoia, though you may call
me noia for short. i love to role play and is always
looking for one x one role plays ( not all the time
though ). anyways, i am quite active now a days.
however i will be starting school on september fou
rth. then my activity will drop on weekdays, howev
er, i will be more active on weekends. now to get d
own to buisness, i am mainly looking for romance ro
le plays. i currently live in mountain standard time
and i am quite active like i said before. now, i am loo
king for mermaid x human ( mxf or fxf ), stray dog x
pet dog and wild horse x stable horse. though i am op
en to more ideas! and finally, what i expect from you.
you should be nice and patient with me, you shouldn't
just abandon the role play, be accepting of lgbt+ and al
so to keep things appropriate. that's all, good bye for now!
Last edited by heartstrung on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby TempestCry » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Hey I'm Reina, I'm looking for a RP partner who's active on week days and Weekends. I can do semi-lit if I'm really into the RP but most of the time I don't because I'm exhausted from work. I try to post at least 2 sentences per post when I don't have writers block or I’m just busy with my husband. Pm if you're interested.

I love RPs that are:
Star Wars (the Clone Wars included)
How to Train Your Dragon
Warriors (cats)
Harry Potter*
Naruto(obviously)
Dragonball
I’m also open for anything music related

I’m open to anything
Image xxN I N J A
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
MUST
M U S T

link | link | link | link | ▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
[/left]

ImageImagex UNDERNEATH

Tʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ..
hi I’m Reina I love Role playing feel free to message just to talk
TempestCry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Aloy's Role play Search

As you can see I don't do coding. I just think its silly. But I'm looking for a role play partner for 1x1. I only do human role plays any thing. But I don't do anime or fandom. The only fandom I will do is Marvel. Below is a list of things you can expect from me and what I except from from you. As for the things I expect from you it doesn't mean you have to have all of them.

What you can expect from me
1. Replies quickly
2.Extremely active
3. Will only role play on discord
4. Only role play female
5. Can write up to one to two paragraphs.
6. doesn't uses anime face claims
7. Will only do MxF pairings

What I expect from you.
1.play male
2. can role play through discord
3. extremely active
4. let's me know if you are going to be inactive
5. can write up to a paragraph or more
6. doesn't use anime face claims
7.helps with plot
8. Okay with romance as kind of a main plot
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello all! I'm @rubyrocketboots13, but feel free to call me ruby. I am looking for someone who enjoys roleplaying! I love meeting roleplayers with similar interests. I love nearly any roleplay that is interesting or just a bit unusual. I love having a combination of action/ drama/ romance in a roleplay. I have several ocs of all kinds, though most are humaniod, human or furry. I am comfortable playing both genders! Here's some things that you should know if you want to roleplay with me, what I expect from you, and what I like/ don't like.

About me:

~ I always try to post at least post one or twice a day
~ I am most comfortable with posting in a thread or through discord
~ I sometimes post at weird times, though I am usually consistent with posting. I have a very flexible schedule
~ I am super flexible and easy-going about roleplays! I can do both super intense roleplaying and really light hearted ones, it just depends on what I'm feeling up to and what you are interested in
~ I have many different characters, both male and female. I have no preference over what gender I play!
~ I prefer posting at least a paragraph or two per post, but I will most likely mirror your posts

What I won't do:

~ I'm not very comfortable with roleplaying as a lgbt+ character ( though I have no issue with your character being lgbt+)
~ I won't roleplay as a cannon character ( Once again, I don't mind if your character is cannon)
~ I'm not really into most animal roleplays, such as warrior cats or dragons but I do enjoy wolf roleplays occasionally
~ I am not in a lot of fandoms, so I don't have very many ocs in fandoms besides LOK and ATLA
~ I don't do demon, zombie nor vampire roleplays
~ I don't usually role play more than two or three characters at a time

What I will do and what I like:
(What i really like is bolded)

~ Pretty much all human/ humanoid roleplays
~ Fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance ( or a combination of any of them! I'm pretty sentimental, so i really like romances to develop over a roleplay)
~ Furry
~ Werewolf/ animal shifters
~ Futuristic, modern or historical roleplays ( I am a big history buff)
~ Country/ Farmer themed roleplays ( I really love a city boy/girl meets a famer boy/girl roleplays)
~ Avatar: Last airbender and The Legend of Korra ( I love both, though I prefer the legend of Korra timeline. Or we can even work out a different time line? I am a huge geek about their universe, so I have a few ocs in that fandom!)
~ Highschool/ college roleplays ( They are... not really my favorite? I have done a few that i like, but I don't really seek them out anymore. If you have any ideas about a fantasy highschool, I might be interested)
~ Super powered ocs! ( I am a big super hero fan)
~ Pretty much all fantasy creatures!
~ Something based on a song, either the characters or the plot
~ Forbidden romance, arranged marriages,romance cliches
~ Royalx Royal, RoyalxGuard/ Servant, etc

Some Plot Lines ( Optional):
( I'm not super picky about plot lines, just as long as we both are interested in it! These are just some ideas for plots that I've had that we could use! But they can be changed or combined or we can do something completely different! ) ( I'm not super picky about plot lines, just as long as we both are interested in it! These are just some ideas for plots that I've had that we could use! But they can be changed or combined or we can do something completely different! )

~ bionic/cyborg servant x human
In the future, many aristocrats employ bionics as servants and security guards. Character A is a young bionic with a sketchy past and a few problems somehow lands a job "protecting" Character B, a wealthy human aristocrat. Character A takes care of the human and protects them devotedly- though slowly the servant begins to have feelings for their employer ( or vice versa).

~ Mermaid/merman x human
Character A was just a normal human until they moved to a new city and found Character B, a merperson, injured and all alone. They decide to take the merperson home to nurse them back to health. Originally, they had intended to return the merperson back to the ocean, but things don't go according to plan.

~ Fantasy creature/ guardian x human
Character A is a clumsy, but well meaning fantasy creature. They are just trying their best to control their powers and live a "normal" life until they find out that they have been cursed to protect Character B, a human, or they will lose their powers. Character B doesn't want a guardian and even refuses to acknowledge them at first. So, they must find some way to help the human as best as they can- often their efforts seem to backfire. Will the human eventually accept their guardian?

~ Human x human or human x fantasy creature
Based somewhat off of this song
( This is a post apocalyptic type of roleplay) Monsters and fantasy creatures have always existed in our world; dragons, ghosts, and even the little monsters that live under your bed. But, not everyone can see them. Character A is a tough, no-nonsense human who discovers they have the ability to see these monsters and soon learns that monsters are behind the apocalyptic disasters that have wiped out almost half of earth's population. Character A and Character B must team up to survive this apocalypse and at least try to figure out why this is happening.

~ Anthro x anthro or human X human or human x fantasy creature
Character A is the owner of a small ( perhaps magical) cafe where Character B has gone to everyday for as long as they can remember. Character B has fallen into hard times and needs a job, so they ask Character A for help. Character A gives them a job as a cook and lets them move in with them, but they find that things aren't quite as smoothly as they expected. Both have big secrets they haven't told the other about. What happens when they find that the other isn't quite what they seem? Will the two fall in love despite all of the lies or hate each other once they find out the other's secret?

~ Human x human or anthro x anthro
Character A is a well known classical artist, whose paintings hang in famous galleries and in aristocats homes. Character A decides to get out of the spotlight and return to their small town home to teach an art class at a community center. While teaching there, they meet Character B, a troubled young adult who was forced to volunteer at the center after they were caught graffiting the side of the building . Character A hates having to teach Character B, but they struggle through each lesson. Surprisingly, Character B turns out to be very talented with art and the two might eventually bond through art. But, Character A suddenly falls ill and is unable to teach or paint. Will Character B return to their old ways and forget about their friendship with Character A? Or will they decide to stick with their newfound friend and continue making art?

~ Werewolf x human or werewolf x werewolf
Character A ( my character) is a lonely werewolf who was kicked from his pack many years ago for falling in love with a human. His pack is still angry with him, but he has long since moved away from his past packmates. He now lives alone in a small cabin on a mountain, just above a small human town. Haunted by the memory of his late human wife, Toby avoids humans as best as he can. Even when he travels to the human town for supplies, he doesn't speak to anyone or even look them in the eyes. Rumors are begging to spread around town that he might not be human. ( You can play as a human from the town, a werewolf from the pack or even a loner like him)

~ Fairy, witch, fairy godmother, magical creature etc. x fantasy creature or human
In a modern world where magic is scarce, creatures who have powers often become rich and famous by selling their talents. Character A is a magical creature, though they aren't one of the lucky ones that become rich. They have fallen on hard times and must share a small apartment with character B. How does character B feel about Character A selling their magic spells and brewing potions in their bathtub?

~ Ghost x human
Character A is a lonely ghost who has "haunted" the same building for many years. They have watched the building change over the years and seen people come and go. No one seems to pay attention to them, despite their best efforts to be noticed. Over the years, Character A nearly gives up on any one noticing them- until they meet Character B, a human who has just moved into the building.

~ Royal x Guard/ Servant/ Non-royal ( Can be with or without powers and can be historical or modern )
1. Character A is a carefree, party going royal that is well known for getting into trouble of all kinds. Their parents decided to set up an arranged between Character A and royal from another country. Character A refuses to be married and turns to their longtime friend and guard/servant/ etc., Character B for help. Do they run away together or perhaps come up with a plan to crash the wedding?

~ Human/ humanoid x human/ humanoid ( Can be bionic, furries, fantasy creatures or anything really)
As they say, history repeats itself and those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it. Apparently, that was more true than we all realized. It is the year 2120, Technology has made many great advances over the years, robots coexist with humans peacefully, a cure for the common cold has been invented, there has been no wars in two centuries, and scientists have discovered how to make clones and have even brought back dinosaurs for zoos! 2120 has also been the second revival of the " Roaring Twenties". People listen to electro-jazz and big band music on their radios, everyone wears 20's inspired clothes, and even drive 1920's style roadsters, all with the convinces of modern technologies. But, things aren't as peaceful as they seem. With the revival of the Twenties came gangsters and speakeasies; two of the biggest gangs are beginning to run wild. No one wants to admit it, but there is trouble brewing in the underbelly of the city.

~ Good boy x Bad girl
Character A is a rebel with a very bad reputation. Character B is a very sweet guy with a heart of gold and just a little naive about most things. He's quite handsome, though has never had a girlfriend nor even gone on a date! Character A makes a bet with her friends that she can get Character B to kiss her in just a couple days. She "pretends" to like him, though after a little while, she soon finds that she may actually be falling for him.

~ I'll probably add more eventually ^^

Just a little note:

I hope that we can roleplay together! I am more than willing to listen to your ideas/ suggestions! I am super flexible, so if you want to roleplay with me I am happy to work something out with you.

I have several ideas for plot lines and I am more than willing to hear yours! We can work something out that we'll both really enjoy.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, just shoot me a PM! Just tell me what you are interested in <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:01 pm

x𝐌𝐨𝐥’𝐬 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 !!
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    hewwo I’m molotov but you can call me mol
    for short, here are a few things you should
    know about me before we jump right into
    some roleplayin’!!

about me;;
    ♦ i love to talk ooc and I’m looking to make a friend as well
    as long term rp partner.
    ♦ just got back into school so my replies won’t be as frequent
    during the week but I will try my best to post as much as I can
    ♦ I'm pretty literate and would like a partner close to my level.
    ♦ decent spelling, grammar and punctuation
    ♦ mainly plays males, ok with females
    ♦ prefers anime f/cs but can do realistic
    ♦ i have the attention span of a goldfish and forget things quite
    often so a reminder might be necessary now and then.
    ♦ super open to new ideas/plots

about you;;
    ♦ chill, friendly, respectful and willing to communicate
    and share ideas
    ♦ understanding when I am unable to reply//that I may
    not be able to respond a whole lot in a week
    ♦ willing to contribute to the plot
    ♦ proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
    ♦ don’t abandon the roleplay without telling me
    ♦ avoids one-liners
    ♦ descriptive/ wordy writer
    ♦ LGBTQ+ accepting
    ♦ able to voice your opinion! I would love to hear your ideas!
    ♦ organized post, just a simple font size change would be
    enough

fandoms;;
    danganronpa [v3] (my current obsession)
    (oc/oc, canon/canon)
    ♦ my hero academia
    how to train your dragon
    miraculous ladybug (canon preferred)
    ♦ soul eater
    ♦ the devil is a part-timer
    ♦ pokemon
    non fandom;;
    ♦ anything medieval/fantasy based
    royalty, knights, thieves, dragons, etc.
    crime stories/thrillers
    detectives, cops, robbers, etc.
    murder mysteries/horror/paranormal
    ♦ fantasy creatures/dragons
    superheros/superpowers/villians (hero x villian?)
    (villain role is preferred)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm

𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 .𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒕.
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 1𝒙1 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.
𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 .𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒕, 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉.
𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻/𝑨𝑫𝑺𝑻 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒛𝒐𝒏𝒆
(𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔).
𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 [removed]
(𝑷𝑴 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕)

about me;;
    ۵ I'm flexible with writing styles, will attempt to mirror posts.
    ۵ It's my first year of exams so I will notify you when I'm studying/unavailable for them!
    ۵ I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone and attempt new plots and ideas unless I get bored.
    ۵ I'm a very impatient person, but, I will not pm you about your post just so I can.
    (I'll probably make drafts of some kind).
    ۵ I don't have a problem with any characters being from the LGBT+ Community.
    (I have complications trying to portray them though).
    ۵ My punctuation and grammar are at a high standard, all thanks to Grammarly.
    ۵ I do not mind what sort of character you suggest!
    ۵ I'm more comfortable roleplaying in a 3rd person format
    ۵ I enjoy the suspense of drama, no matter the deal!
    ۵ I'm more comfortable roleplaying 2 characters MAX due to having a lot of stress ^^;
    ۵ I'm comfortable playing any gender!

my expectations;;
    ۵ Someone who is friendly and open to sharing ideas.
    ۵ Patient when I'm at school or asleep!
    ۵ Not picky about the plot twists or flow of roleplay
    ۵ Flexible with writing styles
    ۵ Be active when the plot is quiet and nothing exciting is happening.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule-breaking content removed
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:00 pm

see something you like? feel free 2 pm me!
let's get right into it, shall we ? (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚

♥ what i typically prefer to roleplay/do ♥
♥ casual roleplays from 100-700 words a post
♥ famous/celeb au, with ocs not real people
♥ correct use of grammar + english + spelling
♥ easy on the eyes formatting / coding if any
♥ diversity in ocs (not just ur gay korean men
or ur teenage white girl please spare me thx)
♥ romance? i like romance based plots a lot !
♥ using a cs thread to rp for the organization

☆ what i am willing to do/roleplay ☆
☆ one sentence or 3000 words/post roleplays
☆ f/f relationships? i'm not good as good at
playing female chars but i'll try my dudes ,,,
☆ light coding and forms and a nice front page
☆ faceclaims with real people but i prefer for
those people not to know each other irl fhdfj
☆ plots that focus more on an event rather
then a love story but still have romance ,, ?
☆ roleplaying with a partner that wants to be
friends and talk outside of the rp ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
☆ rp'ing on discord rather than cs if needed

✖ what i am NOT willing to do/roleplay ✖
✖ real people. no. do not ask me to play gay
bts members or whatever, pls ,, they're real n
Trying Their Best. it makes me rlly uncomfy.
✖ roleplays with lack of poc and lgbt diversity
✖ most aus based on tv shows? like if u wanna
do an au of the office that's pretty cool but at
least let's use ocs. but i will not roleplay most
pre-existing characters like naruto. if they're
ocs you can ask bc i mayhaps will be interested.
✖ fetish based roleplays. no we are not rp'ing
strictly asian gay men with bts faceclaims pls
stop, nor are we doing anything that isn't sfw.
✖ demon/angel,, it makes me uncomfy akjsgh
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one x one search

Postby mean&gay » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:18 am

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: i've narrowed it down to the main stuff, but
you're welcome to offer other things. the roles i prefer are in bold.

SUPERNATURAL (SHOW): i'd dig something involving dean & cas- i do
not mind whether it's platonic or romantic, tho. i'd also be down with
a demon & angel situation, or maybe demon & hunter.

PACIFIC RIM (FILM): a newton & hermann rp would be nice. i may be
up for something involving original characters, too.

WARRIORS (BOOKS): only original characters for this one. clan cats,
rogue cats, city cats, i'm down for almost anything. i love the idea of
a cat rp set in a post-apocalyptic or sci-fi universe, too.

ORIGINAL STUFF: as far as pairings go, i adore opposites attract
plotlines. slice of life is usually my go to, but i might be willing to try
out some less ordinary stuff if you've got a good plot. here's a thought-
slice of life, but it's in the future ?? like everyday life, but it's like,
futuristic. idk. --------- pm me if you're interested in any of the above.

████████████████████████

ABOUT ME: i usually write upwards of 100 words, stopping around
the 500 mark (but i can write more if my muse is high). i'd say my
grammar is fairly respectable, too. i'm not big on coding but i'll
keep stuff neat. i only roleplay using the forum, and currently, i
am only up for male & male roleplays (or at least just masc.
presenting characters).

ABOUT YOU: please write at least 100 words, and be at the same
grammar level as me; the bar is pretty low, haha. i don't care for
your skill with coding, so as long as your posts are relatively neat,
we should be fine. we won't be fine, however, if y'all are racist or
anti lgbt+ (that includes ace folk). i doubt anyone on here is, tho,
so i suspect we'll get along great <3
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── solyn's 1x1 search

Postby solyn » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:58 am

i'll make this nice next time but it's 2 am and i just painted my nails pink so clearly i need something better to do with my life:

about me:
      - new zealand so weird time zone. full time uni student + works part time so i'm here and there
      - up to literate but you gotta give me something good if you want my 1k word replies
      - i'm a lesbian & lgbtq+ friendly
      - the type of person who paints her nails pink at 2 am for no reason while watching david attenborough docos
      - prefers m/m or f/f

about you:
      - lgbtq+ friendly. non negotiable for obvious reasons
      - idc how much you write as long as it's substantial for me enough to reply to
      - likes to plan and will put up with bad jokes ooc

looking for:
      - warrior cats, mostly
      - wolves maybe
      - if you try hard you can get me to do voltron, canon or ocs
      - if you know syfy killjoys and want to rp i will die for you. not joking. ocs probably but if you'll indulge
      my d'avin x fancy otp i'll go a step further and KILL for u
      - idk random humans but y'know i'm not feelin em so if you have a good plan pitch it but it's tentative
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me