Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - d&f - lots of spaces open!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[journey]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:16 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

sometimes..all..you..need..to..do..
is..look..at..things..from..
..different..perspective..

username .insecure.
name journey
nicknames n // a
age five
gender nonbinary [[dmab]]
pronouns they ,, them
rank loner
scent sicamore n cinnamon
x
breed redbone coonhound
eye color brown
fur colors russet ,, white
fur length short
markings a small star on chest
scars small scars all over
deformities n // a
build medium
x
likes nighttime ,, the rain ,, autumn
dislikes guns ,, fighting ,, cars
hopes to find their sister
fears huamns with guns
positive traits adventurous ,, kind ,, joyful
neutral traits open ,, intuitive ,, discreet
negative traits naive ,, low self esteem ,, sensitive
orientation pansexual

personality journey is a very kind dog. they hold the lives of other canids above their own and think of themselves as lower than others. journey can be a shoulder to cry on or a dog to vent to. they don't mind helping others with their problems or cheering them up.it's just in their nature to be helpful. but due to thinking so low of themselves they don't mind being talked down to because all their life they've been mocked and shamed ,, so it just feels normal to them to be insulted. sometimes they may even beat up on themselves for something they think that they said or did wrong. they tend to dwell on the past and their mistakes. however they may be used to insults doesn't mean that they still don't hurt. in fact journey can be quite an emotional dog and take things to heart even if it is a joke. they don't quite understand sarcasm for that matter. not to mention journey is quite naive. they will believe almost anything that another says to them. because of this they are easy to use and may get trampled over by others that use them. journey is too trusting of others and it almost seems as if they let others walk all over them. journey isn't all incompetent though. if one crosses the line with what they say or do journey will bite back ... or run away. they're not much of a fighter actually. never mind that. journey has an impeccable sense of direction however. they know their way around quite well and remember areas almost perfectly.

history journey was born on the streets. at a young age their father abandoned them ,, their mother ,, and several other siblings. living on the streets was hard. many of their siblings died from disease or starvation. they were just left with a sister and their mother. however it wasn't long until their mother passed away when she was run over by a car. alone at a young age with their sister journey knew that this life wouldn't be easy. very quickly they had to learn how to hunt ,, scavenge ,, and their older sister learned how to fight as well. but thankfully there were some humans who sought pity on the two pups. they would leave out food or water for the siblings. however not everybody enjoyed the two strays and sought to get rid of them. sometimes journey found themselves being shot at or chased down. however one day the siblings weren't exactly lucky as they ran from someone chasing them down. forced into the woods a human with a gun shot at them. journey was forced down a steep hill and lost their balance. they tumbled down into a stream meanwhile their sister herded left and headed deeper into the forest. journey doesn't know if got away or was shot down.

one to four stars below average five stars average six to ten stars above average

speed ★★★★★★★★★★
agility ★★★★★★★★★★
endurance ★★★★★★★★★★
strength ★★★★★★★★★★
x
stealth ★★★★★★★★★★
intellect ★★★★★★★★★★
seeing ★★★★★★★★★★
hearing ★★★★★★★★★★
x
hunting ★★★★★★★★★★
fishing ★★★★★★★★★★
fighting ★★★★★★★★★★
bite ★★★★★★★★★★
climbing ★★★★★★★★★★
tracking ★★★★★★★★★★
swimming ★★★★★★★★★★
jumping ★★★★★★★★★★

Code: Select all
[size=200][i][[color=#3CB371]j[/color][color=#3CB371]ourney[/color]][/i][/size]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[[color=#3CB371]five[/color]] [[color=#3CB371]nonbinary dmab[/color]] [[color=#3CB371]loner[/color]]
[[color=#3CB371]pansexual[/color]] [[color=#3CB371]single[/color]] [[color=#3CB371]crush[/color] ,, [color=#3CB371]open[/color]]
[[color=#3CB371]tags[/color] ,, [color=#3CB371]open[/color]]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

other

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[➤] family [✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [color=#3CB371[❥][/color] crush [♥] mate

kodiak [=]
words words words words words words

derati [=]

falko [=]

balor [=]

daithí [=]
piccolo [=]

lyme [=]

jorrie [=]

sky [=]

blue [=]

andratse [=]

morrigan [=]
words words words words words words.
name [=]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[livianna]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:16 am

life..is....dream ..for..the..wise
is....game..for..the..fool
is....comedy..for..the..rich
is....tragedy..for..the..poor
-- sholom aleichem

username .insecure.
name livianna
nicknames livi
age two
gender female
pronouns she ,, her
rank pup caretaker
scent morning dew n lilacs
x
breed dalmation
eye color pale blue
fur colors white ,, black
fur length short
markings spots
scars down her abdomen
deformities n // a
build small
x
likes order ,, cleanliness ,, safety
dislikes dirt ,, danger ,, physical exertion
hopes for her own pups
fears death
positive traits motherly ,, polite ,, humble
neutral traits optimistic ,, calm ,, dignified
negative traits jealous ,, petty ,, grudge holder
orientation bisexual

personality livianna is a very prim and proper dog. she simply despises dirt and messes and goes out of her way to make things looks clean ,, orderly and pretty. it seems as if a fur on her pelt is never out of place and a speck of dirt can almost never be found residing on her. she takes hygiene very serious and may avoid others who don't smell the best or have their fur in shambles. it may seem strange but she also tends to try and bring in human items into the pack such as dog beds to sleep on or food bowls to eat or drink from. she even wears her collar that has her name as well as humans information on it. livianna is a kind dog however. she speaks eloquently and seems to carefully chose all of her words before she speaks .she doesn't gloat nor does she speak ill-ly of others. she finds it wrong to talk down about others and won't join in on gossip ,, and may even lash out in her calm anger if she hears anyone speaking bad about another. however livianna isn't all prim and proper. livianna is easily jealous. she hates to be left out of conversations or see the one she likes talking to another. due to her jealous ways livianna also can grow petty and may ignore one for days or weeks at a time or speak in a tone that suggest she isn't happy with who she's interacting with. livianna also holds grudges and doesn't ever let go of what others may have said or done to her to hurt her ,, whether it was intentional or not. not to mention her calm fury may be off putting to others.

history livianna was born into quite a wealthy lifestyle. out of her several other siblings she was the only one her owners kept. growing up livianna was spoiled with a lavish lifestyle. she went to professional groomers ,, wore specially designed clothing ,, and had someone to cater to her every moment of her life. she was fed only the best food and was cooked gourmet meals. her way of life was one of great pleasure and she never had to lift a paw. her humans also loved her ,, especially the children ,, and she loved them. every night she slept in a room of her own and every morning she awoke to breakfast in bed. living like this livianna took many things for granted. for when the war came all of her lavish lifestyle enjoyments came to an end. her home was bombed. the bomb went off and killed all of her humans except a young boy around the age of eight. both of them lived on the streets. they lost everything and eventually the hunger got to her owner and he died. turned into a street dog ,, something she simply despised ,, livianna found herself leading a new life. anyone left in town turned her away or tried to turn her into their dinner. her life had flipped upside down and she hit rock bottom. stuck in the dirty streets with nothing to her name livianna gave up on life.

one to four stars below average five stars average six to ten stars above average

speed ★★★★★★★★★★
agility ★★★★★★★★★★
endurance ★★★★★★★★★★
strength ★★★★★★★★★★
x
stealth ★★★★★★★★★★
intellect ★★★★★★★★★★
seeing ★★★★★★★★★★
hearing ★★★★★★★★★★
x
hunting ★★★★★★★★★★
fishing ★★★★★★★★★★
fighting★★★★★★★★★
bite ★★★★★★★★★★
climbing★★★★★★★★★
tracking ★★★★★★★★★★
swimming ★★★★★★★★★★
jumping ★★★★★★★★★★

[size=200][i][[url=url][color=#6495ED]l[/color][/url][color=#6495ED]ivianna[/color]][/i][/size]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[[color=#6495ED]two[/color]] [[color=#6495ED]female[/color]] [[color=#6495ED]pup caretaker[/color]]
[[color=#6495ED]bisexual[/color]] [[color=#6495ED]single[/color]] [[color=#6495ED]crush[/color] ,, [color=#6495ED]open[/color]]
[[color=#6495ED]tags[/color] ,, [color=#6495ED]open[/color]]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

other livianna is fixed so she is unable to have her own pups

[➤] family [✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] mate

kodiak [+] [➤]
livianna loves this pup with her whole
heart. she loves him like her own and
urges him to strive for his dreams

derati [-] [✖]
livianna thinks him to be too pessimistic.
he needs a better outlook on life. but
she would never tell him she dislikes him.

falko [=]
livianna thinks he just needs to slow
down a bit. not everything needs to
be rushed. perfection takes time

balor [+] [✦]
livianna likes this dogs personality
and thinks he fits the role of beta
quite well.

daithí [=]
livianna is indifferent toward him. she
doesn't exactly like cocky but also
doesn't mind it.
piccolo [+] [✦]
livianna likes piccolo and enjoys her
company. she just wishes she wasn't
so hard on herself.

lyme [=]
livianna doesn't know much about her.
she just notices that she doesn't seem
to like to be around the pack dogs

jorrie [+] [✦]
livianna finds her friendly and enjoys
the optimistic dogs company. every
dog needs to be like her

sky [+]
livianna envys the dog for being teacup
sized. however she finds her kind and
helpful and likes her.

blue [-] [✖]
livianna doesn't like her simply because
she's alpha. there's no other reason to it.
livianna wouldn't tell her though

andratse [=]
livianna sees her as a pup more than
a full grown wolf due to her being so
skittish.

morrigan [+]
livianna doesn't mind her loudness all
that much. she finds her quite funny
actually when being loud.
name [=]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[nero]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:17 am

leadership..is..practiced
not..so..much..in..words
as..in..attitude..and..actions
-- harold s. geneen

username .insecure.
name nero
nicknames n // a
age seven years
gender male
pronouns he // him
rank alpha male
scent burnt wood n ash
x
breed german shepherd
eye color brown
fur colors black
fur length medium
markings n // a
scars right side of face burned
deformities n // a
build large
x
likes having control ,, sunrises ,, the rain
dislikes cockiness ,, flowers ,, destruction
hopes for a united pack
fears stepping on a landmine
positive traits loyal ,, independent ,, motivated
neutral traits level headed ,, observant ,, cautious
negative traits brutish ,, indifferent ,, fierce
orientation demisexual

personality nero is a dog that doesn't need much in his life. he can easily provide for himself as well as protect himself. he rarely needs help from other canids since he can do so well on his own. being the independent type tends to also make nero somewhat distant from other dogs and wolves. while he isn't totally detached from others it isn't uncommon for him to refuse help or ask for it ,, nor is it uncommon for him seen quite emotionless. to him showing emotions as well as getting too close to others is a sign of weakness. he's learned from the past to not get too attached to anyone. of course that doesn't mean this grumpy dog is completely desolate. many may not see it but he does have a soft side to him. nero can actually be pretty merciful to those he sees fit to have mercy. however those who cross him may not be as lucky. not to mention that if need be nero will show his soft side such as in times of crisis when for example food is low there's an illness in the pack killing off members. this is what makes him a natural leader. when needed he can be stone cold but other times he can be sympathetic. but most of the time he is very indifferent to the ones around him. nero having gone through what he went through in life has become quite an observant dog as well. he can spot out tiny details that most might miss ,, or sniff out something unusual that might be masked to others. this attentiveness also comes into play when interacting with other canids. he can watch their body language and seem to know what they're feeling.

histroy nero was born to a pair of dogs used to breed purebred puppies. he was born the youngest out of five but he was no runt ,, in fact he was much bigger than his siblings. once he was old enough to leave his parents he was taken in by the army. because of this he didn't have much of a puphood. while the humans around him did take well care of him he was trained how to attack other humans as well as detect bombs and anything else that may pose as a threat to the humans around him. being a quick learner he soon became one of the top dogs in his ranks and was chosen to go into active duty. he was assigned to a team who had seen much and a dog seemed to lit their spirits just a bit. going into active duty was new territory for him. he had never actually been in a warzone before ,, but he had been trained to tune out tune sounds of gunshots and bombs and grenades. one his first job with the team nero found himself a little lost. it definitly wasn't like before in training. now there were actual threats that could injure or kill his team or even him. but nero did just as he he was trained to do and protected the men around him throughout his time with them. he alerted them to bombs nearby or a hiding enemy just wating to attack. he himself attacked quite a few enemies and shredded them into bits. a bond formed between him and the soldiers around him. he felt that he was a respected member of their pack. however one day things didn't go as planned. nero had been sick with something for a while but he didn't back down from the fights. but this particular day the sickness got to him as he was on duty. he simply couldn't detect the bomb and by the time he realized something was wrong and blast went off. nero found himself on the ground with a searing pain surging through his body. his ears rang and his eyes blurred. he could hear the moans of his team. he had let them down and walked them right into a zone full of landmines. nero was the only one to survive the blast and before he knew it he was tossed to the streets because he was deemed incapable of prefeorming anymore work due to his injuries.

speed ★★★★★★★★★★
agility ★★★★★★★★★★
endurance ★★★★★★★★★★
strength ★★★★★★★★★★
x
stealth ★★★★★★★★★★
intellect ★★★★★★★★★★
seeing ★★★★★★★★★★
hearing ★★★★★★★★★★
x
hunting ★★★★★★★★★★
fishing★★★★★★★★★
fighting ★★★★★★★★★★
bite ★★★★★★★★★★
climbing ★★★★★★★★★★
tracking ★★★★★★★★★★
swimming ★★★★★★★★★★
jumping ★★★★★★★★★★

[size=200][i][[url=url][color=#CD853F]n[/color][/url][color=#CD853F]ero[/color]][/i][/size]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[[color=#CD853F]seven[/color]] [[color=#CD853F]male[/color]]
[[color=#CD853F]alpha[/color]] [[color=#CD853F]demisexual[/color]]
[[color=#CD853F]mate[/color] ,, [color=#CD853F]blue[/color]]
[[color=#CD853F]tags[/color] ,, [color=#CD853F]open[/color]]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

other fun fact ,, when my dad was little he had a black german shepherd named nero. thus i took inspiration from that and made this character. also it took me like three days to come up with his personality because i simply did not like what i was writing.

[➤] family [✦] acquaintance [☀] friends [★] best friend [✖] dislikes [☁] enemies [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] mate

kodiak [+]
nero sees that this pup to be quite the
scamp ,, but he also sees that he has a
good future laid out before him.

derati [=]
nero sees that he is a bit on the down
side a lot and believes he needs an eye
opener to see not everything is so bad.

falko [=]
nero finds him somewhat lazy. while
he is fast he doesn't seem to do much
and nero doesn't like slackers.

balor [+] [✦]
nero likes balor. he makes for a good
beta. he finds him strong and loyal as
well as determined. all great traits.

daithí [-] [✖]
nero simply doesn't like this cocky wolf.
he hates arrogance and daithí falls right
under big headed.
piccolo [+] [✦]
nero believes that she makes for a great
lead scout. but he also thinks she needs
to loosen up a little bit.

lyme [=]
nero thinks that she should toughen up
some bit. the weak don't get anywhere
in this world.

jorrie [+] [✦]
nero finds her to be quite optimistic
and a hard worker. though she is cocky
which is something he doesn't approve

sky [=]
nero is okay with her however he does
find her kind her also thinks such a
small dog can't make it far in wartimes.

blue [=] [♥]
nero actually doesn't love her. there
just needed to be another alpha and
she took the role. he finds her kind.

andratse [=]
nero sees her to be weak. timidness
won't get her far through the post war
and he doesn't expect much out of her.

morrigan [=]
nero finds he to be loudmouthed a lot
of time. he thinks she needs to quiet
down. but she's also pretty nice.
name [=]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - d&f - lots of spaces open!

Postby Tiger_Eye » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:09 am

Accepted! We'll start when another person joins...
--------------------------------------------------------

"A Tiger does not boast its power...
Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
...But uses it to its advantage"
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:40 am

Joining now x3 I reserved my loners
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:09 am

May i reserve a healer? I'm getting my forms finished right now ^.^
( Image )───────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────( in life... )
The purple hyacinth; means sorrow, I am sorry, please forgive me
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:22 am

KitKat466 wrote:May i reserve a healer? I'm getting my forms finished right now ^.^

Yep!

Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vlad

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Please do NOT copy my forum
©lucious march 2k18

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ʟ ɪ ɪ ʀ
(v-lah-dee-mear)
━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at me, call it death stare.

[ ᴀɢɪʟɪᴛʏ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯
    [ ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴅ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮
    [ ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯ ▯
    [ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯ ▯
    [ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮
    [ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ] ▯ ▯ ▯ ▯ ▯
    [ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ] ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯ ▯
━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
╔═══━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⸞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━═══╗

i. vladimir ii. vlad iii. unaltered masculine iv. five years v. september twenty-first vi. virgo vii. borzoi x wolfhound
viii. loner ix. no desired rank x. gray-asexual xi. prefers females xii. no pups xiii. subtle sage aroma
xiv. v. deep monotoned, russian accent xv. long black/white coat xvi. cropped audits xvii. long whispy tail
xviii. deep chocolate orbs xix. v.v. tall build, lean not skinny xx. black/gold mono-tassle martingale collar
xxi. hardworking, confident xxii. v. reserved, perfectionist, meticulous xxiii. secretive, arrogant, v.v. rude
xxiv. you think you know me, kid $ixty

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    vladimir, a name in slavic language that means universal ruler. to him, that is exactly who he is. no, vladimir is not insane. he is just incredibly narcissistic.
    which is no surprise to many. vlad is a stone-cold brute that will sear an innocent dog without hesitation. his words are like fire and his character is as dangerous
    or even worse. he could care less about a dog, whether they be blood, mate, ally or foe.. each have their time and when it is up, he wouldn't dare tamper with
    their life. have they go sooner, he perceives them to be weak. no soul is safe beside him. hence why vladimir is seen roaming alone without a companion. vlad is
    very unpredictable and will lash out upon any dog that he deems as a nuisance. for him, he uses his incredibly towering build as an advantage against smaller
    lads. damsels are viewed equal to brutes, thus to him, they are nothing more important than any other dog. he has no respect for any higher ranks but himself.
    vlad may never find love and he seems to be perfectly fine with the idea of him wandering alone. once dumped, he brewed a plan to create
    his own pack.. yet unfortunately he was too late as for another dog managed to rally up too many of his candidates. either way, it would've been best if
    he had not gained that amount of power as for he'd be a tyrannical "ruler" instead of a leader. despite the boundaries, he still crosses them, fearless
    of the consequences. upon interaction, every dog is greeted with a unwelcoming growl then as they continue to banter on they'd be harshly dismissed with
    an aggressive snap. he's a menace to the pack, with a careless step, he's inside of the territory, freely snatching their prey. vlad is just a rude boi.

╚═══━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⸟ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━═══╝
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/center]
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
✔-positive ⸞-neutral ♣-friendship ♥-possible romantic interest ✖-dislikes
─────────────────────────────────────────────

(♀)
Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)
Reason reason words words

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)
    (♂)
Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)

Name (✔, ⸞,♣,♥,✖)
Last edited by ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Accepted, posting is now open!

Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:37 am

Username: Twisted Wolf
Name: Riot
Nickname[s]: Badger, Bandit.
Pronouns: He, Him, Them, They.
Scent: Ashes, Death and Carcasses.
Breed: Timber Wolf
Eye Colour: Grey
Skin Colour: White
Fur Length: Long and Flooffy :3
Markings: Shown In Image.
Scars: Hidden By Fur
Deformities/ Mutations: A Longer tail, Blind In One Eye.
Fears: Unkown Wolves

Personality: Riot is a lil bit of a riot.. However he can be playful and gentle, sometimes strict even when needed. [Sorry it's short I will update it when I put the image in]

speed ★★★★★★★★★★
agility ★★★★★
endurance ★★★★★★★★★★
strength ★★★★
stealth ★
intellect ★★★★★
seeing ★★★
hearing ★★★★★★★★★★
hunting ★★★★
fishing ★★
fighting ★★★★★★
bite ★★★★★★★★★★