Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby Bubbline. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 am

I don’t remember my characters names but I’ve also been very busy
Bubbline.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

Okay, I'm going to try my best to post tomorrow! Sorry, it's been crazy as soon as I think I have free time I end up being pulled into something at the farm. We recently obtained a new horse two days ago and I've been working with him, his name is Texas Rain I call him Tex.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 pm

I am soooo sorry for taking so long !!! I'm going to attempt to post tonight! Could I please please please have a recap?
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Uh, Carson and one of the pups were killed by Gunter, then he changed into a wolf? Then the rest of Carson and North's pups are at the dog pack while things get sorted out.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:39 pm

For the wolves not much is happening???? I mainly remember shard , snow and da mom (which I forgot the name already XD) but ya building a den but now some serious convo is going 0w0

Then the others idk
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:09 am

OML!!! YOU GUYS KILLED CARSON AND KODA?!!!?! T.T!!!!! SOOOOO SAD!!!

I'm almost caught up by the way ^^ So I'll either post in an hour or so or later tonight, depends on if I get done the reading by 2:30 or so.

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am

Moonncloud wrote:OML!!! YOU GUYS KILLED CARSON AND KODA?!!!?! T.T!!!!! SOOOOO SAD!!!

I'm almost caught up by the way ^^ So I'll either post in an hour or so or later tonight, depends on if I get done the reading by 2:30 or so.

Technically Gunter/Eclipse did.. x3
    How rude of him to do such thing
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 am

S0ul Eater wrote:
Moonncloud wrote:OML!!! YOU GUYS KILLED CARSON AND KODA?!!!?! T.T!!!!! SOOOOO SAD!!!

Technically Gunter/Eclipse did.. x3
    How rude of him to do such thing

Lmao I loves it! Great character building!!! Now, I'm quite excited to see Gunter/Eclipse develop as a character!

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 am

Ah, yeah, it'd be interesting to see, tbh.

*boots Alessa to her father's place*
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:24 am

Boomer wrote:
Ah, yeah, it'd be interesting to see, tbh.

*boots Alessa to her father's place*

Lmao dont worry that little plan is coming boomer, currently there us another in the works.

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me