S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: Open!

Postby kalo. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am

fra fee wrote:bump~
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stacey

Postby cokie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 am

name: stacey upland
    gen.: 1
    role: medic
    sexuality: bi
    appearance: fair skin, cherry red tresses, and warm brown eyes. her figure is slim, yet a perfect hourglass shape. she typically cakes the last makeup she has on her face if possible. her fashion sense is snappy, but she can't dress the way she wants to and often appears pretty normal and basic.
    animal: savannah cat
    ethnicity: jewish/french/irish
    religion: jewish/undecided
    basic personality: stacey basically thinks she's all that. she believes she has every right to order people around. pounds of makeup, that high-pitched voice, that condescending tone... she isn't very likable to a stranger, with those rumors of her competitive edge that will drive her to make her 'oppressor's' life a mess. fortunately, she isn't like this unless you're a threat to her social or personal life, and it all comes out of fear of being "overthrown" despite being just a medic. in reality, stacey's a follower instead of a leader and isn't likely to threaten you unless she has some type of personal gain, in which case she can and will blackmail you to oblivion. she'll attack when provoked, of course. but unlike the just-a-pretty-face cliche, she doesn't want to be known as the big, scary girl and finds it to be a touchy subject because of the prejudice people have on her. she has a heart and is easy to make friends with if you talk to her first. that is, of course, if you aren't confronting her about why she isn't doing her job.
    background: stacey was born to mary elizabeth agron and sean lee upland, two very low-caste parents. however, she was always thoroughly loved and cared for, and never understood sadness or heartbreak. due to this, the loss of her eldest sister, bethany lynn, hit her harder than anything. after that, stacey's father and mother moved her to the village at 13 years old, stripping her from her normal life. their intention was for them to go to the island, but to put their last little girl up for adoption. consequently, their deaths were soon to follow, leaving stacey alone to fend for herself. it is still her weak point, and made her into the sensitive, defensive person she is today. it also was her inspiration for becoming a medic, and by luck, that is what she became.
    + traits: loyal, actually accepting of people's beliefs and values, actually a sweetheart to everyone she is neutral with or likes, book smart, uses common sense
    - traits: competitive, too confident, boastful, better-than-you attitude but sensitive at heart, never learns from her mistakes, clumsy
    interest: n/a
    s/o: n/a
    other relationships: open
    opinion on zane's idea: "ugh, please. you have no idea how much i'd love to live normally again. i don't think most of these little kids understand how great it would be to go back."
    stacey is a strong supporter of zane's proposal. she is about as ambitious as him, and sometimes oversteps her boundaries in order to get more people on board with the plan or attempt to help zane, but she's usually ignored. still, she definitely sticks by the thought of toughing it out and leaving the village.

-------
Last edited by cokie on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ernest

Postby cokie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 am

name: ernest rothschild
    gen.: 2
    year: senior
    sexuality: bi
    appearance: slightly tanned skin, amber eyes, and an athletic build, standing at 6'1''.
    animal: aardwolf
    ethnicity: german/portuguese
    basic personality: ernest has the best intentions. he just wants everyone to be (at the least) content so he can make it through. unfortunately, anyone can see just what he's feeling: dread, anxiety, extreme sensitivity. he's barely any better at talking. he gets distracted about 6 times in each conversation, even if it was going well, when he meets a new person or someone he particularly like. he's seen as a vulnerable target for the people that actually make it into the chaotic food chain known as the power chaste. he tries his best to be hidden and does not participate in anything within the community. sometimes, when ernest does speak up, he manages to make a friend or two who find him funny and chill. when this happens, he's extremely loyal and keeps his happy-go-lucky adventurous side only for the most trustworthy (which is literally anyone he talks to for more than two hours, poor thing). he's too sensitive, and tries to avoid people like stacey.
    background: ernest is naturally a very intelligent person. his mother was on her
    + traits: fairly intelligent, always has good intentions, loyal ally
    - traits: awkward, bad at conveying feelings, easily swayed, on edge/does poorly under pressure
    interest: mavis, maybe
    s/o: n/a
    other relationships: open

-------

wip--
Last edited by cokie on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby kyeza » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 am

awesome! stacey is accepted and ernest is looking good so far. i'll update the front in a bit. question though, how did the both of them end up on the island? what made them get on the plane, and how did they react to the crash? also, what generation are they, both firsts? ernest is a resident, right, and what is his animal? i'm gonna add him to the front, even though he's not finished.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:21 am

name;
    > naomi grace mcneil
    nicknames;
    > none
    age;
    > 19
    gender;
    > female
    orientation;
    > bisexual
    nationality;
    > american
    generation;
    > 2nd

appearance;
    > slightly tanned skin, blue eyes, black hair, lean body
    animal;
    > black panther (panthera pardus)
    role;
    > resident

personality;
    +traits
    > intelligent, responsible, brave, loyal, honest, open-minded
    -traits
    > impulsive, stubborn, short tempered

likes;
    > starry nights, hot tea, cozy clothes, adventures, honesty
    dislikes;
    > storms, rudeness, loud people
    fears;
    > being defenseless, being alone, spiders

kin;
    > tania mcneil (mom), brodie mcneil (dad)
    crush;
    > n/a
    history;
    > naomi grew up on the island. her parents were the ones who lived through the crash, and she was born not long after. the island for her, is home. everyone worked together to build a home for themselves, and her parents provided as much as they could. when she was around 14 her mother died from a sickness that couldn't be cured by any of the medics there. a year later, her father died of a heart attack. after that, she took it upon herself to build up this civilization, it was her home after all. she heard stories of the outside world, but she promised herself that she would protect the home they had now. worrying about the outside world wasn't a priority.
    feelings towards zane's proposal;
    > neutral, she loves her home, but now that they have the possibility of getting out and seeing the real world... she may change her mind.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:29 am

accepted! i'll update the front soon.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:01 am

thank you! x3
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me