πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - DISCUSSSION CLOSED

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - Discussion & Forms - OPEN

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm

my last chara is finally up :)
will work on my posts tomorrow
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Tue May 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Added a bunch to my first post! All the way to Mateo

Angel- do youw ant any of my charas to bump into any of yours specifically or should I just pick one?
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Tue May 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Reposting my characters soon!
Was looking at the front again.... Kirsa is missing but the Westhaven Werewolves section (again... lol)
Almi and Kirsa are missing as siblings from the relationships section (Unless I missed them)
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 15, 2018 10:25 pm

Kotayle wrote:Added a bunch to my first post! All the way to Mateo

Angel- do youw ant any of my charas to bump into any of yours specifically or should I just pick one?

I don't mind which one! ^-^
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Almi Urthus
Name: Almi Urthus
(Model is Emily Rudd, lost her the full photo)
Species: Human
Height: "5'4
Personality: Almi, despite seeming sweet when you get to know it, is stubborn and seen as trouble. She attends school calmly and manages AB rolls, but otherwise, she is quiet and not much else is known about her. On the inside, Almi is kind, but she's shy about people, especially werewolves due to an incident with her sister, although she does her best to accept them. With werewolves, she becomes clammy and protective, seeming rude and sometimes even hateful. She spends a lot of time with her step-sister, and likes to tie or braid her hair when bored, stressed, or nervous. She also has a slight speaking defect (very small lisp) that makes her socially awkward and subject to peer pressure. She isn't really interested in boys, but that may change if she meets someone she really likes.
Both of them share the same mother, but different fathers (making them step-sisters). Their mother is currently in the state of remarrying a werewolf despite their difference, and Almi is concerned about that. She is terrified, actually, of him, and she spends as little time around him as possible.
Relationship: Open, but tough luck.
Other:
She is (step)sister to Kirsa
She likes to write since she can't talk, but she's shy about sharing her writing (which she keeps saved on her google drive on phone or laptop)
She walks dogs for money, which is how she bought her phone and laptop.

Kirsa Urthus
Name: Kirsa Urthus (Kay)
EXTRAS:https://www.videoblocks.com/portfolio/DobraLama?page=61&sort=most_recent
Species: Human-turned-Werewolf
Height: "5'5
Wolf Form: Image
Desired Rank: Raised by humans, she knows very little about ranks or other werewolves.
Personality: Despite her bumpy past, Kay doesn't let it bring her down. She's cheery and delightful to be around. She studies hard to keep up her grades (in which she keeps high), but doesn't cram. She hopes to go to a college one day to prove that werewolves aren't all bad, but for now she's in high school. She hates being alone (pack mentality), and can be found clinging to her sister no matter where she goes, hence she wants to start dating, whether human or werewolf. She takes care of her hair by brushing it, but that's it. It gets tangled by wind or just about anything easily. She has a delight for cosplays, but she hasn't ever done it. She loves both humans and werewolves, and tries to only judge people when she hangs out with them. She acts as a stable support for her sister, although she is unaware of her phobia of werewolves.
Relationship: Single!
Other:
She doesn't have a phone.
She likes to sew.
Her wolf form has very soft, luxurious fur.
She always wears long sleeves to hide the massive scar on her left arm where she was bitten, even in hot weather.
Unlike most werewolves, Kirsa has different abilities from lack of use. She is much stronger than the average human, but not nearly as so as a normal werewolf. She also is smaller than others; only a little bit bigger than a normal wolf. She hadn't encountered any nightshade yet (a great fear of hers), but she is always cautious. She also, in replacement, has sensitive hearing in both forms, which often cause her great pain.

History:
The two lived originally as a semi-middle class family, but their mother always bounced around from boyfriend to boyfriend,
which was troublesome, especially when they were so young to form attachments to them. Kay was one year younger than Almi, and was originally human. When Kay turned about six, however, their mother lost track of her in the store alone. Kay, too young to understand what was going on, wandered out the store and into the woods, where she was bitten by a werewolf, which she only remembers fuzzily. it was not serious, but it was enough to turn Kay by killing the six year old. Enough of her DNA was changed that she became a werewolf, no longer human but also not understanding what she was. When the police found her, Kay couldn't control herself and shifted back and forth constantly, frightening both her mother and whatever boyfriend she had that month. It took years for Kay to control her ability, and she doesn't like to bring it up, rather saying, "Oh, I'm a werewolf" than her life story. Now, Kay works as moral support to help her sister get back to liking werewolves as much as she did as a young girl, whom she loves dearly.
Last edited by TheElfDruid on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Tue May 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Almi and Kirs going to cause a lot of trouble...
Anyone want to go introduce themselves (once I get a post up)?
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed May 16, 2018 5:04 am

TheElfDruid wrote:Reposting my characters soon!
Was looking at the front again.... Kirsa is missing but the Westhaven Werewolves section (again... lol)
Almi and Kirsa are missing as siblings from the relationships section (Unless I missed them)

I didnt know if you would be joining or not so I removed everyone but my own charas and a few confirmed.

But you're accepted of course β™‘
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed May 16, 2018 5:04 am

Ohhhh also Almi and kirsa can run into anyone of mine i have LOADS of charas ;)
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Wed May 16, 2018 1:25 pm

@Koatyle
Oki dokI! I'll wait first just to make sure nobody else would like to join :)
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Thu May 17, 2018 1:06 pm

[removed]

aaaa β™• Basic Info β™•
╔═══════♕═══════╗
Species: Human/Werewolf hunter
Date of Birth: June 2nd
Horoscope: Gemini

Height: 5'6
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaβ™• Interests β™•
aaaaaaaa╔═════════♕═════════╗
aaaaaaaaaaLikes: Naps, reading a good book, mornings
aaaazaaaaaDislikes: Other people, werewolves
aaaaaaaaaa the night in general
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

A short history/ Personality: Fleur is a relatively reserved and quiet person, probably because of what happened to her when she was a young child. Her parents were brutally murdered by feral werewolves, and thus she became much more quiet and inside her grew an anger and resentment towards those of the werewolf species. It was only 3 years ago when she discovered that her mother was a werewolf hunter. Sounds cliche, but the girl picked up the family line of work and from there on it became a habit to hunt them. If not to get revenge, but to carry on her mother's legacy. Other than that, if you can get her to open up she'll be the most loyal person ever. Besides her appearance she can be quite terrifying at times, especially if someone she cares about is being threatened. She's sort of a nerd, and always loves to look into werewolves and anything to do with biology. While she's closeted, if she found someone to nerd out with, she would definitely do it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—† β—†
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

((the coding is trash but eh here you go lol
EDIT: I changed a bit but whatever I'm tired and finals are tomorrow eehe))
Last edited by raey on Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional image(s)
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me