ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Milo + Mariko + Yoni

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue May 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Name;; Milo
    Age;; 3 years
    Gender;; Male
    Pack;; Crescent Moon Pack
    Rank;; Pack Member
    Species;; Wolf
    Personality;; Milo isn't very talkative, liking to listen rather than speak and only talks when he feels like he needs to. When he does talk, his answers are often short and simple. Some wolves think he is too quiet, and Milo is often misunderstood as a mean wolf, though he really isn't. He is very stoic, reserved, and calm even when under pressure.
    History;; Milo was born in the Crescent Moon Pack to a litter of two pups. When he was barely a year old, both of his parents were killed while hunting. He and his sister had to depend on the rest of their pack to care for them and raise them.
    Crush;; None
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing

Name;; Mariko
    Age;; 3 years
    Gender;; Female
    Pack;; Lunar Eclipse Pack
    Rank;; Pack Member
    Species;; Akita Inu
    Personality;; Mariko is very bubbly, upbeat, and cheerful. She is excitable and can be a bit childish at times but she knows when she needs to be serious. She has a bad habit of hiding her emotions and doesn't like to show when she's suffering, appearing happy even when she isn't.
    History;; Mariko was born by an Akita breeder and sold to a small family. The family found that they could not handle having a dog. After a year when the family moved away, they left Mariko behind. Mariko wandered the streets on her own for about a year until she found the Lunar Eclipse Pack, who took her in.
    Crush;; None
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing

Name;; Yoni
    Age;; 3 years
    Gender;; Male
    Pack;; Crescent Moon Pack
    Rank;; Pack Member
    Species;; Wolf
    Personality;; Yoni is an outgoing wolf with a kind and cheerful nature and positive outlook on life. However, his kindness has it's limits, as he's prone to mood swings. He get's annoyed over trivial things and is known to be very sarcastic. He is incredibly determined and strong willed, doing whatever he believes is right for the pack.
    History;; Yoni was born and raised in the Crescent Moon Pack. When she was only a few months old, her father got into a disagreement with another wolf. A fight broke out, and Yoni's father was killed. The death of Yoni's father heavily impacted Yoni and his mother. His mother became very distant and neglected her son, causing other wolves in the pack to step in and help care for him. When Yoni turned two, his mother left the pack. It unknown where she went or why she left, Yoni isn't even sure if she is still alive. Though he disliked his mother for neglecting him as a pup, she was his mother and only family left, so it saddened him when she left.
    Crush;; None
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Thu May 17, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Postby Dream~ » Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Accepted! I will be assigning mates soon, once everyone has posted - if there is anyone who has a preference, request or does not want an assigned mate, let me know!
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed May 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Venus

3 years

Female

Personality::
Caring, aggressive to strangers, kind, strong, care free, has slight anger issues, and blunt. Venus' father died and caused her to be very protective and hostile to others she didn't know, but her mother tried to keep her acting like a lady and not some crazed murderer so she taught her to be caring and kind.

Kin::
Sister- Jupiter Dad- Neptune Mom- Mars

Pack::
Crescent Moon Pack

Relationship status::
( crush: Druid Assigned mate: Druid Pups: N/A )

History::
After she heard about the brutal death of her father, Venus was quiet as a pup but soon she stopped mourning and became what she thought her father would want her to be, care free, happy and protective of the ones she loves, she also got the rank she had always wanted to be, a hunter. The scar on her side brings back bad memories so don't mention it or she might just give you one like it or she'll burst out crying, depends on what mood you catch her in.

Strengths:: Hunting, protecting others.

Weaknesses:: Not very good at listening, Loud, overly excited a lot, very sarcastic, plays by her own rules, can't stand the smell of daisies, will hurt you if you mess with her sister.
Other::
She has a scar that runs from her lower ribcage to her hip bone on her left side from a bear attack.

Body Description
Description: a black wolf with one light brown eye the other is pure white from blindness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Description
Name: Oil
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History
History: Oil was the runt of the litter that survived a disease that killed the rest of the litter, but the disease didn't just leave him unharmed, still to this day he has been left blinded in his left eye. Oil puts himself down a lot.
Kin: Timber,Winter
Personal description:
Sexuality: homosexual
Mate: open
Crush: Johaan
Personality: sweet, caring, shy, resourceful, intelligent, quiet, overly attached, emotional.
rank/Place:
Rank or place: Omega
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Mon May 28, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Wed May 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Jupiter

Name: Jupiter
    Appearance: Insert a description of appearance - optional
    Other:

Personality:
    skittish,shy,secretive,mysterious,quiet,bright,decisive,smart

History:
Jupiter was born a healthy pup with no defects into a pack,jupiter is full of personality that is usually never seen.Jupiter learned very early on what the meaning of the quote,"quiet as a mouse",Jupiter is mostly quiet and shy because she believes that everyone will overlook her opinion and instead she stays the silent observer that she always was,she always had hoped for a new friend in the future but she is too awkward and shy to try to make a friend,hopefully in the future she could possibly make a new one.when jupiter was a small pup (about 9 months)her father had gotten killed by trying to cross a rushing river,he was trying to get back to the pack after going on a hunt and he had to cross a river to reach the pack's territory and so he tried swimming across but it was too strong and so it carried him miles down the stream until he busted his head against a rock.Many of the pack members ponder that the reason why jupiter is so quiet is because of the death of her father because growing up they were close, but nobody knows for sure.Jupiter's mother,Mars trys to cheer her up by always telling her how proud she is of her by gaining the rank of a "scout" but to jupiter she thought that the alpha only gave her this rank because he pitied her,jupiter was always quiet and never has said a word she only does so if neccessary but this act has really did a impression on Mars now she contemplates if she has failed raising her pups right.however,when someone mentions or asks jupiter who is her friend that spot would be taken up by her stern sister venus,even though venus can be too blunt or can be too harsh the saying ",opposites attract each other," really comes into play.Being lonely has left jupiter to be alone alot, one day jupiter looks up into the sky at night searching for a answer but instead she gains an interest of space and the twinkling stars above,she studys them all the time.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Accepted!
Also, I will have a post up soon.

@artisticfox and @randoms, I do ask that everyone please disables there signatures on the roleplay thread. It is absolutely fine on discussion thread however.

ᎯЅЅℐᎶℕℰⅅ ℳᎯᏆℰЅ

Venus - and - Druid

Circe - and - Milo

Ellie - and - Blue

Mariko - and - Beowulf

Delta - and - Blade

I finally assigned some mates - if for some reason you don't want your character to have one, or have a preference, definitely let me know. Otherwise I pick by age, personalities, and several other factors.
I am trying to make sure that everyone has at least one character with an assigned mate. Also, trainees will receive an assigned mate when they become full members of the pack, in case that wasn't mentioned.
We are in desperate need of more males in the crescent moon pack - I will likely make one soon.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 am

I'm fine with these pairings c:
Since we need more I added another male, his form with all my others
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 am

@Blumenkranz (and @thesongofsilence)
Great! Yoni is accepted and will be assigned to Casper.

@Everyone
Plot-wise, I want to give each pack the opportunity to interact and form more relations, so most likely the meeting will happen about half-way through spring, if all is going well.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

I added a male wolf for Crescent Moon. He is back with my form for Venus :)
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me