| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: | Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 am

" The wild card"

- Basics -
name; Roxie Velvet
nicknames; She's fine with any nicknames
age; 16
gender; female
species; Peryton ( A winged deer)
counselor or camper? Camper

- Description -
Roxie is medium built and very muscular. She's very tall with her horns included. Her skin is very freckled on her face, arms and chest. Her eyes are blue and she keeps her messy brown hair in pigtails. Roxie is sort of an odd looking creature, with her deer horse, tiny dragon wings and her spotted ears. Instead of having deer hooves, she has "normal" hands, but she has a dark pattern of fur from her elbows to her knuckles. Than again, it could just be weird, furry hand gloves? No one really knows but Roxie. Usually she wears green leggings, a purple striped tank top, and grey shorts. She never wears shoes, preferring to "feel the grass beneath her toes". If she must wear shoes, they'll be sandals.

personality; Roxie is a punch first, ask questions later sort of gal. She is very hard to figure out because one moment she will be cheerful and bubbly, the next she may be tearing something apart. But, she can be very sweet to most people. Roxie trusts people very easily and is very protective of her friends. The one thing she won't stand for is bullying.

positive traits; Strong, independent, quick thinker, protective
negative traits; Headstrong, stubborn, doesn't listen well
skills; Her crazy powerful strength, good with many different types of self defense, can turn any object into a weapon
likes; boxing, weapons, running, swimming ( pretty much all sports), complex problems, eating pretty much everything that's not meat
dislikes; Meat, low ceilings, bullies, bitter stuff, not sleeping well, bullies

- Relationships -

friends; open
crush(es) open

- Other -
Her wings are pretty much useless. Roxie can't really fly very well with them at all. They are so small, all she can really do is hover a bit and even that takes too muh effort to be useful. Her dad says that she'll grow into them eventually. Her deer horns are also a bit tricky becasue they grow so fast. Roxie has often got her head stuck in things and stuff hooked on her horns.

She is on a girl's boxing team at her highschool and wants to persue it as a career
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am

I finished Avalon’s form! I feel like the drawing turned out ok...but I’m kind of proud of it.
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplefire309 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:28 am

username; Maplefire309
name; Camilla Rosa Lupin
nicknames (if any); Cami
gender; Female
age; 14 (but acts 16 and 17 ish)
sexuality (if known); ???
appearance; Cami is 5'7 and only 93 lbs, so she's pretty tall and skinny. She's Hispanic, so she has dark brown eyes and hair, and her skin is a tan. She is also a shapeshifter, and her forms are Killer whale, Jaguar, Fox, and Horse, but she prefers to use only Jaguar and Killer Whale if she's swimming.
personality; She's very lonely, and has identity crisis issues due to all her form changing, so she mostly stays human or jaguar, unless she's swimming, then she'll be killer whale. She usually just walks alone, but she is smart and gets a lot of A's. She just really wants someone nice to talk to, so she has a habit of talking to her collection of small figurines and statues (along with a few Japanese lucky cats) and mostly just drinks a lot of coffee while eating a LOT of food (but it never seems to help her gain weight). She plays the violin a lot and it keeps her so she's not depressed (but close) and stops her from feeling so alone. Hopefully finding a friend will kick her coffee habit and help her work through all her problems. :)
crush; open (guy crush please)
family; Raised in a home with 5 brothers (one deceased) and 1 mom, she's now the youngest.
species; Jaguar/human halfblood (her dad was a jaguar hybrid), shapeshifter
powers; Shapeshifting
counselor or kiddo?;Camper kid
other;
notes; I'll change her if the shapeshifting is all taken.
Last edited by Maplefire309 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maplefire309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 am

everyone so far is accepted!

@Perfect hhh thank you!! and also I loved Trish's powers so I'm glad you're bringing it back
@Avis I think it's really nice looking
@Maple you're good! I think you'll be the last shifter?? yeah...
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplefire309 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 am

Also do you mind if I reserve a counselor?
Maplefire309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:58 am

josh's form is finished right below Madi's. I'll copy and paste the power thing from the other thread.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:09 am

Are camper and counselor relationships ok?
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:05 pm

so long as it's the appropriate age gap that is not too big, then yes.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Just saw Aspen’s form and I don’t mind getting these cuties together if Maiko doesn’t return but I’d feel bad if he does to see Shane suddenly getting paired up with someone else.

Relationships are a hassle.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplefire309 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:23 am

username; Maplefire309
name; Carmen
nicknames (if any); nope
gender; Female
age; 20
sexuality (if known); Straight
appearance; Carmen is a hybrid between a Fennec Fox.She has blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, and wears a cowboy hat with a tie-dye bandanna around her neck. She also wears jean shorts with a t-shirt and a leather vest. She's usually barefoot. She has amber eyes. She's quite muscular for a girl, due to living in the desert with a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. She has fennec fox ears, tail, and paws for feet.
personality; Quirky yet quiet, Carmen grew up the oldest of 2 brothers, 2 sisters, with her mom. She has hobbies of often sketching, reading, and she enjoys playing long, quiet music from sundown to midnight on her silver flute, a gift from Feather, her blind sister. She also fishes sometimes, and she's an introvert. She's not really a mother character though, and she's not overprotective, and she treats the kids at camp more like brothers, sisters, or friends. She also keeps a small flask full of maple syrup on her belt (a weird habit she's had for a while) which she mixes with coffee in the mornings. Another habit is drinking lots of tea. She has an interest in natural medicine like oils, healing herbs, potions, and similar.

crush; open
family; 2 brothers (Bear, Breeze), 2 sisters(Rose, Feather), 1 mom in this order: Carmen, Bear, Feather, Rose, Breeze.
species; Fennec fox/human hyrid
powers; Inhumanly strong, and has limited healing powers.
counselor or kiddo?; Counselor
other; She has a pet cat, if it's allowed at the camp is another story.
notes;
Last edited by Maplefire309 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maplefire309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me