Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: "War for the future" JSS part 2

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It began so fast.Whether you were watching tv with your family, or still at work,
everyone was minding their own business, till a few people began to act, different.
Then there was more, and more, and more. The main towns were warned, they
tried to evacuate people, but there was no where to go. Eventually they were
everywhere, and there was no where to run. all people could do was hide and
hope for safety. Most Frantic five days. "
"They're all only getting worse, day by day its getting more dangerous to be out
there, anywhere. Many people have hidden, some have stayed outside and used
the end of the world as an excuse to go crazy, against the law, because law
no longer exists. The government tried to keep these past five months under
control, even tried to continue a functioning society, with no success. well,
they're attempting to create 'quarantine zones' towns which are being
cleared from the infected, A work in progress to say the least.
"10 years. 10 bloody years. and we're still alive, but they're also, still 'alive'.
No they're not people anymore, it's all monsters wandering around and nothing
more. I wish I could say I'm only talking about the infected too. But I can't.
Towns have developed as well, it wasn't easy but a few places have succeeded,
but not everyone stays in these towns,they dare to sleep among the monsters."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:29 pm

~ Ƒσя Sσℓσ∂ιη ~

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝑦 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔫! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢.

If you are on a mobile device, it says: Welcome to the underground city of Solodin! The Quell live here.

The Story:

Long ago, before their were humans on earth, their was simply spirits that ruled the earth. Over all of the spirits were the Moon, Earth, and Life spirits. Earth wanted someone to care for and love, so they created Man and Woman. Man and Woman lived happily on the earth, but the spirits saw that the humans were weak. They needed warriors to protect them. So, each of the great spirits created warriors: Moon created Howlers and Light created Quell. Quell were magnificent, each stunningly beautiful and powerful. The Howlers were powerful animal spirits, but they were ugly. They had teeth, claws and fur. Both of the races were blessed with powers to protect the humans. But, when the humans met the two new races, they were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers turned on the Quell and the humans. Eventually, the Howlers banished the Quell underground out of jealously. Still, the humans were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers were forced to hide in the forest. They struggled to survive, living lie half starved animals. The Quell, on the other hand, flourished underground. Together the Quell created a paradise.

Present day:

The humans have long since forgotten about the magical species. The Howlers and Quell have been at war for centuries. The old hatred is still burning strong and everyone is sick of the fighting. A lot has changed since the early days. it is rumored that there even Quell and Howlers that have fallen in love. Their children are half Howler/ half Quell. Though, the war still rages on. Lately, things have been quiet between the two races, too quiet.... There is rumor of an attack among the soldiers.

Roleplay HERE
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Dog's Glare | O&A
|| Story ||
You are a stray dog, living in the wild, within the pack of Stormy Stars. You're territory is a abandoned run-down city in Tokyo. You're pack is the strongest in the area, despite it's low numbers. The dog's in the Stormy Stars pack are different from other wild dogs. They actually focus on their survival, and make sure they have time for their friends.

RP Thread & Disscussion and Forms
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 - 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚙 - 𝚛𝚙 𝚊𝚍

Postby Λlpha » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

discussion thread (forms)
roleplay thread

x
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby evixtus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:20 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
the essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      You don't just ride a horse. They don't do all of the work; it takes two to be a team. Some were born into this world, and some came into it when they saw the rodeo at the state fair. Nobody realizes how difficult it really is, but this isn't something you just try once and then quit. There's no such thing as leaving the bond you gain with a horse and never returning to it. They don't understand the struggle of staying up all night, just so you can see the miracle of a foal being born. If you fall off, you don't choose to leave the arena, you get back on and finish the course. Your horse, an animal that can run with the power of courage and love themselves, they aren't just a 'horse'. They're your best friend, the love of your life, the one you can tell all of your secrets to. The strength of an unbreakable bond is one of the best feelings in the world. At Archipelago Equestrian Academy, the bond between human and horse is felt as soon as you step on the property. Here we have students who excel in all types of riding and disciplines, coming out on the top of their game. They're fed the flame of professionals, playing their aces with every little chance they get. Survival at AEA depends on how devoted you are to your future career. Can you stay and succeed or fail and go home?

evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the lost valley || snowbound

Postby bigwig. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 pm

For centuries, the land called 'Aya' has been hidden from human influence. Though surrounded by harsh, rugged mountains, this valley is a peaceful place with a rather stable climate, full of beautiful forests and fields. While humans haven't lived here for countless years, the valley of Aya is not uninhabited. Alongside the prolific animal life, there is a native race of creatures who look very much like humans - but are not quite the same.

Aya's native beings are kemonomimi, though some humans simply call them 'nekos', despite the fact that they are not all cats. Kemonomimi very closely resemble humans, but have the ears and tails of animals. In Aya, there are eight distinct races or tribes of kemonomimi - Neko (Cat), Inu (Dog), Usagi (Rabbit), Kitsune (Fox), Okami (Wolf), Tora (Tiger), Kuma (Bear), and Shika (Deer). All eight types live amongst each other in the towns and small villages of Aya, though some villages house more of one type than others.

The relatively idyllic life led by the kemonomimi within the shelter of their valley has only recently been disrupted. A group of humans has been driven from their homeland by drought, famine, and destruction, and have been travelling for months looking for uninhabited land to settle in. Having finally scaled the treacherous mountains, they've come upon Aya. Now, humans and kemonomimi alike are each facing down a group of strangers, of a race alien to them - and one way or another, things are about to change forever.

main thread -- discussion

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Iditarod. A race of one thousand miles across some of Earth's most inhospitable terrain. An epic journey repeated year after year despite the strife and peril of running it. Winning it, or even running it, is a true feat of determination.

But this is not the story of a winner. This is not the story of second place or last place or even a hopeful who dropped out at the first checkpoint. This is the story of a team of sixteen dogs who ran into the white wall of a blizzard and came out without their musher. The sled remains, but the human who was once on it has vanished like a ghost in the storm, and may be impossible to find. The next town is miles away, and sixteen dogs, still bound in their harnesses, have no way of knowing where it is. They are trapped in an endless whiteness more confusing than a maze, and they must make their choices quickly.

main thread -- discussion
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:01 am

Kapoon wrote:Image

Long, long ago;
The human and demon kingdoms lived in peace and prosperity
But everything changed around thirty years ago.
War broke out between the two kingdoms,
Many lives were lost in the past years
And neither kingdom will surrender.
So now you brave warriors were summoned here to help end this war,
Except it wasn't the humans who summoned you.

Main Thread
Discussion Thread
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:00 am

Erilea Peaks, a vast land teeming with wildlife. On occasion, humans come here to hike or hunt, but the land is mostly untouched. Though many animals inhabit these mountains, from rabbits to bears, the land is dominated by the dogs who claimed the mountains as their own many years ago. The dogs who live here come from all over; Some were born here, some were wild dogs from other lands, and some were dogs who were abandoned or ran away from their owners, all seeking refuge in Erilea Peaks. No matter their origin, all dogs are allowed her as long as they keep the peace. The dogs here live in harmony, working together and helping each other survive. Erilea Peaks is a paradise for dogs...at least it was.

After years of peace, trouble is stirring. A large pack of dogs has invaded Erilea Peaks. The leader is cruel and greedy, and won't be satisfied until their pack has taken the entire land for themselves. They show no mercy, harming and killing any dogs who get into their way. The dogs of Erilea Peaks will have to fight if they want to keep their paradise. Will they be able to save their home, or will they fall?

Link
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Shrines
are
VERY
important

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
They hold onto powerful demons, protecting humans
from harm's way . Should these beautiful structures be
destroyed, chaos would ensue . If a demon's prison is messed
with, they can escape and wreak havoc once again .
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Click here to go to the main thread
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{HTTYD} Peace.. Or War?

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Welcome to the Farith Isle! Lost at sea we would usually say.. But that wouldn't be the case since youve lived here your entire.. Life.. Or however old you are. The Farith Island is home to three viking tribes since the dawn of time.. Or so we think. Through attacks, invaders, natural disasters and disaster itself, all three held strong. These three tribes live in a weird, yet unspoken peace that has never been broken. That is.. Until... Now.

───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online