Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Call of the Shifters (Forms and Discussion thread)

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 am

Accepted and no problem. I will save the spots for you.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 am

I updated the characters. Let me know if I missed anything.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 am

I'll add Humans later

Name: Kainium Monroe
Nickname: Kain or Kitten
Sexuality: Pansexual
Description: I just posted a link, since the picture is huge.
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock- ... 578305.jpg
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Black Panther
Job: Zookeeper
Kin: Dyrin [Cousin]
Crush: n/a
Personality:
Kain is a bit of a free spirit, tending to do as she wishes for the most part, and a bit scatter brained. She get's so caught up in her own little world and sometimes looses not only items but herself as well. this leads to her wandering around quite aimlessly most of the time, whether as a human or as a panther. She knows well enough to keep out of populated areas during her wanderings but does enjoy the forest as an area to relax in. She does have a 'loud' personality and tends to glue herself to people, whether they enjoy her presence or not.
History: Kain grew out of town, to a shifter mother and a human father. Her mother taught her at a young age not to shift around her family, so as not to get the human half of their family involved. As she got older, she met her mom's family and ended up moving in with her cousin, tired of having to hide from half of her family. They have their differences but her and her cousin love each other and Dyrin helped her get introduced to the local group.
Other:

Name: Dyrin Zyelk
Nickname: Dare, Rin, Fireman, or Pyro
Sexuality: Bisexual
Description: Another Obnoxiously large photo, I'm so sorry
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock- ... 005958.jpg
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: African Wild Dog
Job: Firefighter
Kin: Kainium[Cousin]
Crush: n/a
Personality: Dyrin is a very outgoing, friendly guy. It's the only way he keeps up with his crazy cousin. He's also known to be a bit of a fire bug, having no fear of flames. He used to start fires as a teen and sees his Job as his way of making up for it. He likes to use his more sensitive senses to help people out as much as possible, coming across as a puppy like person some days.
History: Dyrin has grown up in town, he's always been faithful to the local shifters, even if he was wary of Tyler as their leader. He doesn't really care about who leads the group, as long as the group stays together and stays safe.
Other:

~Humans~

Name: Kachiri Blackfox
Nicknames: Kach, Cherry, Little Mustang, Wild Horse
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description: Why shutterstock gotta have giant photos?
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock- ... 275358.jpg
Do they know about the shifters?: No but she considers the possibility to be plausible
Job: Vet tech
Kin: n/a
Crush: None yet
Personality: Kach is a very kind and loving person. she adores animals and has been known to put them ahead of her own needs in several situations. She grew up on a reserve and has a huge respect for nature and all of its creatures, having grown up learning all of the Cherokee stories. She finds the concept of Shape shifters to be both interesting and exciting, though isn't so interested as to poke around, since all living being deserve their privacy.
History(Optional): Kachiri grew up on a reserve an recently moved to town to pursue the dream of becoming a vet.
Other:

Name: Nicholas Armbruster
Nicknames: Nick, Los, Nico
Sexuality: Bisexual
Description: Let's just fight shutterstock
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock- ... 159280.jpg
Do they know about the shifters?: No.
Job: Wild life photographer
Kin: None
Crush: None yet
Personality: Nico is a very quiet guy for the most part, enjoying spending most of his time alone with his camera. He moved to this town when he heard there was a wide range of animals, so He's trying to be more friendly and get to know some of the people in town. He has a soft side and get overly excited when his photos come out better than expected. While out shooting he can be known to act like a kid, purely excited about nature.
Other:
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 am

They are accepted and Jay has a co-worker! Also, Dyrin is such a beautiful guy! I keep clicking on the picture....
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

I tried to scroll past it and just couldn't xD I was looking for a blonde but he was just too perfect!
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 am

Hey, there. Here's my character, if I can join.

Name: Malia
Nickname: Lea
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Description: Eye Colour: Sparkling Blue; Hair: Long, slightly wavy, dirty-blonde, usually kept in braids and loose ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... NDlH0cp8Ie ---- hair style picture, not hair colour); she has high cheek bones, light pink cheeks, and pale-ish skin; "slight" frame (she is strong and fast), but slightly skinnier than normal, due to relying solely on animals prey for food; she is very beautiful (but doesn't quiet know it).( this kind of looks like her: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... EBaCYqcUCQ )
Shifting Type: Brown and white wolf (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... jz1wC9L0ng)
Job: N/A
Kin: N/A
Crush: *Open*
Personality: She is intelligence, and prefers her solitude. She hasn't been around people since she was 14, so she has no social skills. She is talented in art and loved country music when she was younger. She doesn't trust easily, and while she'd rather not fight, she has no problem defending herself. She doesn't know it, but she can get fiercely protective and would do anything for someone she loves, even sacrificing herself. She has never loved anyone before and is convinced that she never will (given her current situation). She is a talented healer, and has excellent in survival skills. She can be kind, but until she one day opens up, she hides her emotions. She doesn't like to be a burden to others and enjoys feeling useful. She is fast, strong, and a great hunter and fighter. She tries not to judge others before she gets to know them, but believes that in order to protect herself, she must hide away where she can't be seen. She'd rather "die on her feet than live on her knees". She has a strong will to live, and would always keep her word.
History: Malia grew up in a foster home in Canada. When she was 10 years old, she experienced her first shift (unfortunately, when a couple of drunk kids angered her). She lived in the foster home with several other girls until she was 14, when she decided she'd had enough with the struggles she had to deal with and ran away. Once she heard that the foster mom had sent a missing person report and the police were searching for her, she left immediately, and retreated to an huge undisturbed forest when she could finally be her true self. Every since, she lives most of her life as a wolf, hunting for her food and lively in a hidden camp in the middle of the woods. She makes sure to completely avoid any contact with anyone, and makes sure that the few campers and hikers that come to the edge of the forest never see her. She has no idea what is is, and is stuck in her wolf form since she can't remember how to shift back.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am

Okay so I am guessing she is not part of the group. I technically have shifters outside of the group closed but because of her personality and history, I'll let her be outside the group if thats what you are intending. She is accepted.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 am

Name: Jacob Nevarakis.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Do they know about the shifters?: No.
Job: Writer.
Kin: N/A
Crush: None.
Personality: Jacob is a rather shy person, preferring to not be around other people for too long, and keeps to himself quite a lot. He tends to set himself away from the others, and will quietly observe them from where he is, usually noticing odd things that other people may not notice themselves. Still, he is incredibly friendly and loyal to his friends, so certainly do not underestimate that - or just him in general. He can get nervous quite easily, and isn't really one to take risks at all. He does not give up easily, despite usually being drawn out of his comfort zone. For those that he might allow to grow closer to him, then he will show himself to be deeply caring and somewhat protective of them.
History: Born to a pair of doctors, Jacob grew up as an only child, and didn't normally see both of his parents at once, since they each worked long shifts. Nevertheless, he was still loved and cared for greatly. He lost most of his hearing after being pretty much next to the site where an explosion suddenly occurred, and this happened when he was 14. He wears hearing aids, which mostly help him to hear, though he also uses sign language and is able to lip read. He doesn't like to talk a lot, because he thinks that his voice sounds weird to others. Jacob loves stargazing and astronomy, and he also likes to write. He has a fear of heights and deep water.
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 am

Accepted!
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:13 am

willowsong12 wrote:Okay so I am guessing she is not part of the group. I technically have shifters outside of the group closed but because of her personality and history, I'll let her be outside the group if thats what you are intending. She is accepted.

Awesome! Thanks! :D
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me