sunrise — closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby moonkin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

me too! i'm hoping more people join soon so we can start!
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:52 pm

reserve for a cowboy, face claim to be halsey.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 am

@deerboiz accepted!
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 am

Still a space for another cowboy ?
If so reserve please ! :3

-Legend
Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerboiz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 am

marchant wrote:
    @deerboiz accepted!

Thank you!!
Deerboiz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiloh Fray + Killian Reed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:27 am

Shiloh Fray
Nicknames/Aliases: Shy, Fray, Lucky, Cowboy (Bailey)
Role: cowboy
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Special Skills: Long range shooting, firearms in general, observation, casual theft,
reining, does being a smart aleck count?

Shiloh is around 5'11 but you'd never know it with the way he slouches, folding up his lithe body to appear invisible. Perhaps a few of his deep brown strands of hair falling over his hazel-green eyes. When he stands up to his full height, with his wide shoulders set back and calloused hands relaxed at his sides, his calm and easy demeanor in the face of a fight could put doubts in anyone's head that maybe they'd picked the wrong guy to tousle with. Probably because they can also see the dangerous glint in his eyes left over from his time as an outlaw.
Shiloh learned at a young age that he favored firearms when it comes to weaponry. He also learned that he's best with them when shooting from long distance. In fact, he realised he's better at pretty much anything when it's from a distance. Shiloh's real talent is observation, he can get a read on a situation faster than anyone else because usually he's sitting just far enough away to see the whole picture. From his vantage point he will assess the state of affairs and make quick decisions to counteract the problem. He's a critical thinker but has a real weakness for going with his gut and will often forget about a carefully formulated plan in favor of what his instincts are telling him. Although he's often right, he's sometimes wrong which has gotten him into hot water over the years. His quiet demeanor and persuasive smile put those around him at ease, but if Shiloh says he's noticed something, all ears turn to him, because usually, something's about to go down.

Before Shiloh found Bailey and the vaqueros, he'd been stealing horses to get across country to run away from an abusive father and the empty spaces left by his long dead mother. He ran into the vaqueros when he was twenty and out of luck with no money or supplies. He owes his life to the vaqueros, but more specifically to Bailey, who has gotten him out of more hot water than you could believe.
He now has a horse all to himself, Maurice. He's a flaxen liver chestnut gelding, only standing around 15hh with a slim body. But the horse has good cow-sense and is smart as anything; and man, can he move.
For a long time he harbored a crush on Bailey, but after meeting Casimir Lodge, he realized what he wanted for himself. He'd always felt that he was destined to be a cowboy his entire life, but recently he's come to understand that what he really wants is a home of his own that he can feel safe in. His budding relationship with Casimir has also allowed him to begin to let go of his feeling for Bailey and his attachment to the life he thought he was supposed to have.

Killian Reed
Nicknames/Aliases: Kill, Killy, Reed
Role: outlaw
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Special Skills: hand-to-hand combat, intimidation, his charm, appreciating the little things in life

Killian's life motto is "if I don't take it seriously, it's not serious". He hates stressful situations so he just pretends nothing is. He's quite outgoing and likes to be around others, and once he cares about you he can be very protective. He's polite and charming to people he doesn't care about, but the better he knows you the more his manners disappear. But for the most part, he's loyal to himself, and looks out for himself (and his horse) first. He's considered attractive with his quaffed dirty blonde hair, full lips, and his pretty bright blue eyes. If he wants something he'll work hard to get it, and isn't afraid to fight his way through. It's not that Killian is aggressive in anyway, in fact he's a rather soft person, but if someone is in his way, he's swinging fists. His tall and athletic build, strong jaw and square chin however are usually enough to intimidate. He's broad-chested with muscular arms and large, rough hands. He also keeps a layer of stubble at all times that sometimes becomes a beard. He won't back down from a fight, but it doesn't usually have to come to that with how imposing he can be.
Killian is one to notice, and appreciate, the small things in life. He'll stop to smell the roses and take in the butterflies. He's always finding secret spots and adventure. He loves the unknown and faces obstacles bravely. That being said, he can be sensitive to other's words and actions and will often take things to heart. He can hold grudges and it's hard to change his stubborn mind. If he thinks he knows something it's hard to convince him otherwise. He doesn't like putting too much pressure on others and would rather take care of things himself. And although he can play well with others, he likes to be in charge and this can cause problems when he's not the boss. This is one of the reasons why he likes to go it alone for the most part. Killian might be an outlaw, but it's not by choice. But he is what he is now and understands what he needs to do to survive. He knows the price of taking a life, and hurting others to get what he needs. And he will gladly do it if it's what needs to be done. However, he doesn't go looking for anymore trouble than necessary because he doesn't see the point.

Killian grew up the way many others did; in a small town with a close-knit community. His father and mother were not cruel people, in fact they were rarely ever harder on him than necessary. But he grew up on a working farm, long hours and calloused hands are what he was raised with. He has always been someone to get distracted by the birds or the trees, finding nature fascinating his whole life.
The trouble began when he was seventeen. He began to get into bar fights and drink far more than someone his age should. This carried on for years, and it hurt his relationship with his parents quite badly. It all came to a head when Killian was twenty, and was, as usual, in a bar fight. He went too far and ended up knocking the guy back, and he hit his head bad enough to kill him. He ran the second it happened, bolting to his parent's farm, grabbing whatever supplies he could, and running away on his horse, Sundance. Sunny is a 15'4hh dappled palomino gelding with a white blaze; he'd probably a Quarter Horse cross. The town Killian lived in was policed quite heavily. He'd gotten away with the fighting because his parents are influential farmers, but he knew nothing would excuse this. He had to keep moving to avoid arrest, he's wanted for murder after all. Now he moves across the country, stealing from place to place to get by, with no-one but his horse for company.

Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:52 am

accepted! I’ll put him on the front page now
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 am

Yay !

-Legend
Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 am

damien's form is completed. let me know if I need to change anything! I also changed his last name from peters to snow.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 am

basics ;
    full name. robeckah angelina tovah. preferred name. robbie or beckah. age. 23 years old.
    sexuality. bisexual - no preference. crush / spouse. open. main personality trait. carefree
    horse. winston. face claim. halsey. voice claim. halsey. singing. halsey. other pets. a germ
    an shepherd named roxanne. gender. cisfemale. nationality. hispanic and american descen
    t

personality ;
    robeckah is often described as a "girl with guy feelings". and this is due to the fact that s
    he can take insults and hand them right back out with no hard feelings. though, this toug
    h exterior is due to living with 8 brothers and only one sister. but, while she can seem lik
    e a rowdy girl, robbie does have a soft sweet side to her and she tends to be the "mom" o
    f the vaqueros. but she does have a bad side and she suggests that you don't get on said b
    ad side.

history ;
    growing up in montana isn't so bad. robeckah's parents ran a horse sanctuary and took in s
    ick horses and nursed them back to health before either returning them to their owners or
    back to the wild. however, some stayed at the sanctuary after having ten children. most w
    ere biological, like the older triplets maurice, gemma, and rosalie, and the younger twins,
    robeckah and michaelaneglo. a lot of the others were adopted and things, as robbie's paren
    ts believed that things happen for a reason. but as she grew up, robbie had an unusual attr
    action to horses - like she's always been around horses - and so at the age of nine, she start
    ed learning how to ride. when she was 16, robbie got her first horse - vinnie - but there wa
    s a mountain lion attack while she was out riding with him and he didn't make it. winston, h
    er second horse was given to her by a family friend months later as a foal, who she raised a
    ll by herself.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me