❖ thrushclan || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Discussion Thread

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:55 am

@ ✧ 浮気者 ✧ I went with your suggestion and changed his name, so it's all good. Also, I am working on history for them and should have it up in a bit.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Before I answer anything else; The time is up to request your cats from Smokeclan be transferred to Thrushclan [fourteenfears still has to post Dawnfrost, but they have talked to me about it!]. From this point forward, Leopardfang will be know as Leopardstar of Thrushclan, and the deputy position has opened up. I will take up to 4 applicants to be deputy and it will be decided either through a 24(or 48) hour poll or RNG.
    These are the requirements:
    Former Cats of Smokeclan
    - Must have had an apprentice in that RP
    - Must be old enough to have an apprentice in this RP, meaning cats like my boy Sparrowtail who is a newly appointed warrior cannot be deputy. (Any apprentices without mentors right now will be assigned mentors as soon as I get to it)
    New cats
    - Literally just make sure they're above 12 moons. The youngest they can be is 18 moons, as that would be they would've been assigned an apprentice not long after being made a warrior and then their apprentice would have had time to be appointed a warrior.

Rules
    PM me if you would like to play the position of Deputy and let me know the cats age and everything. Also let me know if you'd like it through a poll or RNG that chooses the deputy [majority vote through PMs will be what's done].
    Applicants so far: 2/4
    The RP will start as soon as deputy is filled

That being said;
    @Yellow, your cats are accepted~ I have below who I appointed as Rosepaw's mentor, and did you want me to add to the advertisement section that your cats are open to crushes? And if so, do you want people to PM you about it or just add it straight to their forms?

Mentors and their Apprentices will be posted here. If for some reason you don't want your cat to have an apprentice,
    please PM me or post here to let me know! I appointed Fawnsong as Rosepaw's mentor, Cookie or Yellow, if there is a problem with this let me know, and the new mentor of Rosepaw will probably be Sparrowtail [because no one wants Leopardstar as their mentor, Sparrowtail would volunteer as tribute in a heartbeat since she was his mentor]
    Also, don't forget that anyone interested in playing Medicine Cat apprentice, it is still open, just shoot me a PM to reserve! [Reserves are held for 24 hours tops].

And a little friendly note to anyone, please, I recommend just calling me Seoul when it comes to talking to me in the discussion thread, it'll be so much easier than having to try and copy n paste this username. c:

//If anyone cares to know anything more about Leopardstar [meaning if anyone gets frustrated with her ill temper], feel free to PM me or I can post it here. She's been through a lot [I actually have a comic and story /two separate works\ started about her past],
    and so she comes off as a crabby elder [77 moons though man], but really she only gets crabby to protect others. Sparrowtail would be the first to let anyone know that if they get frustrated with the older leader.

my fam, I am so sorry I'll stop talking now
Last edited by mainstream geologist on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roxyuniverse » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:05 am

in regards to deputy, I'm kinda in the same predicament as cookie. cx badgerstorm didn't have an apprentice in smokeclan and in no way should wrenflight be deputy. it'd be like the equivalent of berrynose becoming deputy xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link
cats, warrior cats, youtube,
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,
halsey, melanie martinez,
dear evan hansen, heathers
━━( don't belong to no man )━━━━
hufflepuff — riverclan — INFJ

x
━━━━━(xI'mxthex violencex)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━(xin xthex pouringx rainx...x)━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 am

@Seoul- Thank you. You can put my cats in the advertisement section if you want to but you don't have to. If you do either pming me or putting it just in their cat's forms, either way works for me.
    I'm fine with Fawnsong as Rosepaw's mentor but if Cookie has something else in mind Sparrowtail would be interesting.
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 am

@Seoul;; it'll be exciting to see who becomes the new deputy! even though, you know, pretty much the only people who'll get to apply aren't gonna be from smoke, haha.

@Yellow.;; i'm not very confident in playing mentor, but i'm down since you're down! it'd definitely be a pretty interesting dynamic between Rosepaw and Fawnsong though. quiet, self-sufficient apprentice and loud mentor that enjoys co-operating. ;>
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 am

@Cookie, the only applicant so far is actually roxy's Badgerstorm. I PMed her to let her know that this [- Must be old enough to have an apprentice in this RP, meaning cats like my boy Sparrowtail who is a newly appointed warrior cannot be deputy. (Any apprentices without mentors right now will be assigned mentors as soon as I get to it)] rule kind of sort of counters out the top rule. Meaning if your cat didn't have an apprentice in Smokeclan and wasn't appointed an apprentice in this clan at the beginning before it all starts [the apprentice needs to be older than 6 moons just to prove that "hey this cat has had this apprentice since before this rp began" kind of deal, and since Starkpaw is 2 moons shy of being a warrior already, it worked out for Badgerstorm]. I hope that makes sense. And if you wanted, you're more than welcome to make another cat, you'd just have to let me know when you post them [preferably on the old form] so I can go back and accept it.

@Cookie+Yellow [about the mentor-apprentice thing], if you're both okay with the pairing then great! c: Just let me know at any time if it gets complicated and we could find a reason where Leopardstar would have to find a new mentor for Rosepaw~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Appearance wrote: Image
A pale silver cat with darker points. She has brown eyes.
Her fur is long and requires extra grooming or will end up messy.
General information wrote:Name - Dawnfrost
Gender - female
Rank - Warrior
Age - 44 moons
Clan - ThrushClan

Kin wrote:
Her mother, named Misty
Her father, named Peregrine
Her brother, named Dusk

Image credit wrote:to be found here

History wrote:Dawnfrost's mother was a runaway kittypet who would have likely died within weeks of her escape had she not been taken under the wing of a seasoned loner that she encountered. He taught her everything she needed to know, and while the molly never did quite excel, she managed well enough. The two eventually fell in love and had two kits, Dawn and Dusk, raising them as proper forest cats who knew how to survive in the wild. After unexpected floods in the area the small family called home, the two siblings became separated from their parents. Rather than spending months in a ravaged area hoping against hope to find a trace of them, Dusk convinced his sister to go look for someplace better. According to his logic, their parents would be doing the same, and the chance of encountering them along the way was much greater. Unfortunately, the reunion never happened, and eventually Dusk found a territory of his own near an abandoned barn, where he took up residence with a young she-cat that lived in the area. To this day, Dawnfrost is unsure whether he stayed for the food or the company, but either way she blames him for letting her go on alone. As she got older she did realize the search for her parents had become fruitless, because they were probably dead, and that even if they were alive, the odds of finding them were pretty much non-existent. It was this final realization that made her agree to join SmokeClan when she happened upon them, refusing to live the rest of her life alone in uncertainty. It was hard for her to adapt to clan life, as she simply wasn't used to the social aspects and had trouble understanding some of the rules, but she tried as well as she could to adhere to the warrior code and earn her rightful place within the group. When SmokeClan fell apart, she banded together with the ones who were left, and stayed with them until they formed ThrushClan, where she thinks to have finally found a true home.

Personality wrote:To say that time has made its impression on Dawnfrost would be an understatement. Where she started out as a trusting, optimistic individual, her journey changed her into a grim cat that learned to expect the worst of life. Having been abandoned by those she loved, the molly refused to let herself get attached to anyone. She'd be polite enough to her clanmates, but was very withdrawn and sometimes downright cold, earning her the warrior name of -frost. The she-cat could often be found quietly grooming herself, partly to keep her long fur in proper shape, and partly because it gave her something to do. She became almost obsessive over this for a while, but never to the extent that it influenced her ability to perform daily tasks. What she lacked in warmth, Dawnfrost more than made up for in work ethic. Determined to prove herself to the clan, she took on most tasks with an almost ferocious dedication, refusing to rest until the clan was provided for. This could either be attributed to a desperate need to take care of the odd group of cats that she had secretly started to care about, or a calculating move on her end to secure her place within the hierarchy. Most likely, it was a mixture of both. In her downtime, the she-cat enjoyed watching the apprentices learn fighting moves, and she would sometimes even go so far as to offer herself as a practice target; her own small way of blowing off steam. If anyone ever implied she did this because she enjoyed the company, she would vehemently deny, but there was indeed a soft spot in her heart for the younger cats.
Another loss, this time of the clan and territory she'd come to call her home, caused another change within Dawnfrost, although this time a more positive one. Unwilling to return to her lonely life of wandering, she stayed close with any remaining SmokeClan cats, doing whatever she could to keep her 'family' alive and well. The close proximity to the others was difficult, but forced her to adapt in many ways. When they finally settled down and formed ThrushClan, Dawnfrost had become a better version of herself. Though she is still a bit distant and has trouble understanding certain things, the she-cat is now even more dedicated to her Clan, and this time out of pure motives. She has become quite attached to the other cats, especially those that came from SmokeClan, but also does her best to make newcomers feel at ease, as she remembers very well how she felt at first. There is still, deep within, a terrible fear of losing what she has now, but she tries not to let that get to the surface. Dawnfrost has learned to trust again, and knows that sometimes things really do turn out alright. Some things that have not changed are her need for occasional isolation, and her enjoyment of being around the younger members of the Clan. She has found that she thoroughly enjoyed being a mentor, and takes pride in having helped to raise a warrior. Now that things are calmer, she hopes to share in that honour again. The she-cat is still rarely seen smiling, and can get lost in thought from time to time, but overall she has become a much warmer, better adapted individual who tries to be an asset to her clan.
Last edited by agentfourteen on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 am

@fourteenfears, just edit Dawnfrost's clan to Thrushclan and we're good to go [she's basically auto accepted though for the fact she was in Smokeclan, just need the edit on the form c'x].

Also the poll for who should be deputy is up and running! c: Once this ends in the next day, we can start the RP~

To anyone still signing up; Medicine Cat Apprentice is still open. PM me to reserve. c:

I'm really excited to start this. I talked about this, and I think we'll open the RP with the deputy ceremony [I imagine it took the last month for the clan to get up in running within the 4 months they were clanless (meaning 3 months were clanless and Thrushclan has been in the work for the last month, and since they moved further from the Smokeclan camp than Smokeclan did from Frostclan), and because of this it took Leopardstar some time to meet up with Starclan and receive her 9 lives and then she hasn't had time to pick a deputy yet as per clan code because she's still trying to get the clan up and running and it just slipped her mind.] c: If anyone's against this just let me know!
    Other than that, we're going to avoid hardcore drama right away in the beginning and do 2 or 3 pages of cats catching up/getting to know each other since there are new cats in Thrushclan versus who was all in Smokeclan~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 am

Aah silly me, I even went to check that and somehow missed that it was in my form at all. Sigh. That's what you get for doing too many things at once. Will change that straight away.

Other than that I'm really excited to get started! I'm loving the ideas and many details and reasonings behind stuff, it's great. Ceremony seems a lovely place to start~
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roxyuniverse » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 am

I'm really excited to start too ^^ and that sounds like a good plan. c: