Kunshu Reigon // discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Kunshu Reigon // discussion thread

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 09, 2017 11:55 am

Chloris

Rank
Experienced

Personality
Chloris is able to operate on pure smugness alone. That isn't just a joke, she once survived for five days without any food or water, just by being extremely sarcastic and smug. Chloris has definitely earned her rank as experienced. She not only completed the island challenges in Alola, her home region, she also has more than five years of experience in competitive battling. She is very confident, and sometimes definitely over confident. Despite this, Chloris truly cares for her pokemon, and surprisingly, she doesn't take battles too seriously, and she can be a good sport when she loses. Outside of battle, Chloris can be a sarcastic jerk. She is also a member of Team Skull, but after winning a bet involving her smugness she was allowed to be out of uniform.

Pokemon

Beedrill - Level 59

Mimikyu - Level 55

Serperior - Level 60

Volcarona - Level 57

Weavile - Level 54

Salamence - Level 56
Last edited by scorpiongrasses on Sat May 13, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Also a low quality image of Chloris
Attachments
IMG_20170508_183448.jpg
IMG_20170508_183448.jpg (274.4 KiB) Viewed 64 times
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 pm

What level are her Pokemon?
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 09, 2017 1:30 pm

I edited it, I hope the levels aren't too high.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lenora Kítsune

Postby χaphan » Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
name ;; Lenora Kítsune
age ;; 17
gender ;; female
sexuality ;; hetero
crush ;; none atm ( pm me )
battle theme ;; xxxxxx
trainer class ;; normal trainer
region ;; Unova - Castelia City
face claim ;; Taiga Aisaka from Toradora
hair ;; Light, golden, creamy brown
eyes ;; Brown with lighter brown highlights
skin tone ;; light
build ;; really tiny but not weak in any way or form
height ;; 4'9
weight ;; 75 lbs
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
pokémon in main team atm ;; Laxus, Meg, Demon, Shela, Aiden, Lola
shiny luxray // thunderbolt ;; ice Fang ;; crunch ;; wild charge :: lvl ; 63
absol // swords dance ;; psycho cut ;; night slash ;; shadow ball :: lvl ; 37
zangoose // close combat ;; facade ;; aerial ace ;; revenge :: lvl ; 50
growlithe // flame burst ;; ember ;; crunch ;; take down lvl ; 28
riolu // force palm ;; quick attack ;; hidden power ;; double team :: lvl ; 24
dratini // twister ;; dragon rage ;; thunder wave ;; agility :: lvl ; 26
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
history ;;
Lenora comes from a wealthy family who's main house is in Castelia City but
they have houses and other businesses around all of the regions. She isn't short
on money at all but it isn't something you'll notice right away. Lenora have
been traveling for 3 years now and she has gotten rather skilled over the years

xxxx
personality ;;
traits // loyal ;; kind hearted ;; impulsive ;; ambitious ;; tom-boy-ish //

Lenora is a fairly good trainer with a strong love towards pokémon - the only type she isn't the biggest fan of would be the bug types. She have been traveling the regions with her first pokémon ever, a shiny male Luxray she got for her fourteenth birthday. They have over the years formed a very strong bound and she will never leave without him by her side. When they're out in the wild and have to set a camp for the night, she'll sleep rolled up against Laxus. She can be seen riding him from time to time as well, seeing that he is big enough for her to do so- she will however normally just have him carry some small backpacks, while she'll carry her own things. Lenora doesn't really have a goal of being the best trainer ever but she knows that she'll need to get as close to pokémon as she can - her families business is currently the lead research facility of potions, held items as well as other special pokémon research such as language, types and breeding. She doesn't speak to much of the whole thing, mostly because she doesn't want people to look at her differently just because she have money. Lenora haven't really been that great at making friends on her travels as of yet but she's hopeful for the future. She enjoys a homecooked meal but she won't bring herself near a kitchen if she can help it. She's loyal to her pokémon and will be as loyal to her new friends. Lenora will do whatever she can to help out people and pokémon in need -regardless of what could/can happen to herself. She tends to push her own feelings to the side, like she have learned to do when she was younger, while being in public, so it didn't ruinen the family name. She won't ever admit it but she is getting rather lonely but she knows that she'll feel too out of place and waaay more lonely if she return home. . . . . . . . . to be continued
( more will be added over time )

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonie, » Wed May 10, 2017 5:07 am

@;syndrome - omg thank you! i love yours too < 333 i hope i get to interact w/ you a lot in this rp!

with that said, "she once survived for five days without any food or water, just by being extremely sarcastic and smug" afhafhg im LAUGHING i love chloris already.

i'll get my replies done in a moment, so feel free to interact w/ characters! (i'm adding more to aku's team btw! i hope its alright to share evolution-line pokemon w/ other trainers because i had originally forgotten to give him an arcanine whoops.)
    hey, this account has quit! sorry about that!
moonie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Wed May 10, 2017 7:33 am

Both accepted! I'll add them to the front when I can
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Image•|=|•Image•|=|• ✖ •|=|• ✖ •|=|• ✖ •|=|•
──────────────────────────────
•|Pokemon|•
Mimi|Espurr;Female;Lvl9;Scratch-Leer-Covet-Confusion
Jayeon|Vulpix;Male;Lvl8;Powder Snow-Tail whip-Roar

•|Name| Azul McClain
•|Age| 12
•|Gender| Biologically Male
•|Sexuality| Confused (Bisexual)
•|Crush| None/Looking
•|Trainer Class| Beginner

•|Hair| Black
•|Eyes| Purple
•|Skin tone| Pale

•|Family| Mother is Dead ; Father is hard at work ; No siblings
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Personality;; Azul is a very hard-headed boy, his personality consists of running headfirst into dangers and challenges and not stopping until he comes out majorly hurt or he achieved whatever the goal was. He doesn't like to catch Pokemon like normal trainers do, he likes to ask the politely- which goes against his nature! Other times he's trying to rush things and he will often hype up events more than he should.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Wed May 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Ligerteeth wrote:Both accepted! I'll add them to the front when I can

Yay ^-^ thank you
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonie, » Thu May 11, 2017 6:22 am

@ syndrome - hope you dont mind i shovelled aku w/ one of your characters!
    chloris seems like a real pain... i love her omg. characters like that are such
    interesting ones to roleplay with! valentine is open, btw! azul is such a cutie btw omg
    hey, this account has quit! sorry about that!
moonie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me