✦ ❝discussion!❞

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✦ ❝discussion!❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Oh my, the adventurous friends who start off as best buds but then accidentally fall in love with each others silly antics! I can see them sitting together chatting about how they think the world works and how to make it a better place. It'd be beautiful ;-;
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:36 pm

I believe Thistlerunner and Cloud could get along nicely. x3 Cloud's completely cool-headed and observant whereas Thistlerunner is charge right in and don't look past the obvious (from what I'm taking note of what you have written about her). She'd be there all PUFF about him being around the clan only for him to be completely unphased by her aggressiveness which could confuse the crap out of her and make her curious about him.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm fine with you taking a kit and you've been added them so go ahead :D

Well unless anyone can open up to Tornface in a way that she can tell isn't lying she might fall for them.
Leopardstream might be a good pair for any optimistic cat so they keep arguing but secretly love each other??
As a side note I've just realised that Tornface is going to have to rely on scents mostly, so popping a scent for your cat on a form might be helpful but not necessary c:
Last edited by c a l a m i t y on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm

I can see Cherryflower and Leopardstream getting close with each other. They've both suffered and while one prefers to see the bad, the other still tries to see the good, even through her own depression. I can see it where they get into arguments every now and again because she's desperate to cling onto some kind of hope and he, eventually, just starts feeling bad as the arguments worsen or something. If you want. :3

Also, Cherryflower's scent would be a mix of herbs and blood (the blood is a recent scent addition from the rogues taking over) and I think Cloud's scent would kind of really blend in with the surroundings since he explores the outdoors so fervently. He kind of would have like... a foreign scent of coming from far away I guess to describe it? :3
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:47 pm

I added scent to Wish and Faith's form.
    Wish smells like dust and daises while Faith smells like dust and timber.
    The dust smell comes from a habit of having dust baths when they are bored.
    As they grow they will loose their dust scent and gain a crushed grass smell.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 pm

I've just added my character's scents
Leopardstream has a pine sort of scent but it depends hoow much he's been hunting
Tornface smells of mint grass, and I suppose she'll smell like a few of the medicinal herbs when she takes them
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am

Theres no room on his form but I imagine Cloudstep to smell like bracken and decayed leaves as he's prominantly a ground hunter and spends much of his time in thock foliage.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:47 pm

@destinystwilight love it <3

@roseshine12 sounds perfect! thistlerunner is gonna be making all these sassy remarks ;3; can't wait to hear their banter

also i realize we have two name's with cloud in them. could it possible for roseshine12 or saxhleel to change prefixes in the future? sorry if it's a problem, just don't want any confusion

firefly - fresh mud
thistlerunner - a heavy scent of oak or maybe even burnt wood
    sunfool

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:22 pm

@Sstormy: I know! Me neither. x3

And no problem. I'm okay with Cloud having his name changed. That's just the name his kitty pet owner gave him anyway. :3 I can change his prefix to like, Sky or something when he gets his warrior name if they want to keep Cloud for their prefix.
    Roseshine12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:44 am

I'll be honest I posted without noticing until later on
      I figured its not that confusing but eh
      I'm not bothered about changing Cloudsteps name either its up to roseshine if you wanna keep Cloud??
    Saxhleel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me