Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:43 pm

But Levi has the power to be beautiful XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Guys we're two spots away not including reservations
This tempts me to make a 5th character. Please do not let me cuz it will be Gold
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Indeed levi is the core if life XD

Hanji x levi forever
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 pm

anime_lily wrote:But Levi has the power to be beautiful XD

Good comeback...

Ploegy wrote:
Guys we're two spots away not including reservations
This tempts me to make a 5th character. Please do not let me cuz it will be Gold

Should I create another character?... Hehe.. If so I'm going to take Levi...

AcetheKidd wrote:Indeed levi is the core if life XD

Hanji x levi forever

Petra T_T Why must I cry
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm

@Faded; You could though there are very limited options at this point

@Neko; You are more than welcome to join. Just read through everything on the main thread. There are currently only 2 spots open
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Okay... Then can I reserve the other teal pairing? Im going to lower his age though so that the pair is... Legal.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Sure thing. I will reserve that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Species: Human
    canon: Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (aot/snk)
    height: 160cm
    weight: 65kg
    Pair: Teal pairing
    Crush: None
    Sexuality: Straight
    personality: [Credit to Levi Ackermans wikia for the information] Levi is described as a "clean freak" by those who know him personally, as he prefers his environment and himself to be spotlessly clean. He is averse to having either himself or his equipment soiled, and he has been known to wipe down his blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. However, he will not hesitate to touch filth if he deems it necessary.

Despite his preoccupation with cleanliness, Levi is abrasive and not very approachable. He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be blunt and insulting, his comments are frequently coarse or otherwise inappropriate, and he is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great number of people.

While Levi shows loyalty and empathy for his comrades, he shows no mercy towards the Titans, slaughtering them indiscriminately with obvious indifference. When dealing with individuals he perceives to be enemies to mankind, Levi is capable of behaving sadistically, even vindictively. For example, when the Female Titan was captured, Levi told her he enjoyed watching her suffer and described in chilling detail how he intended to mutilate her human body. He has also tortured Djel Sannes with Hange Zoë, punching him and twisting his already broken nose.

abilities:
    Vertical Manuevering Equipment -- Levi is excellent at using the vertical maneuvering equipment, to a point that everyone says he is the best at it. He is also said to be as valuable as an entire brigade, far outweighing all of the other soldiers. Furthermore, he was considered extremely strong even before joining the Survey Corps. He's known to be too quick for his enemy to defend and block his moves. In manga he has been seen carving a Titans arm in clean pieces that they fell to the ground in a unison.

Sword wielding: When Levi first joined the Survey Corps, he wielded one of his two swords in a reverse grip which his squad leader noted was "wrong". However, this method has greatly helped in his ability to slay Titans. This method involves holding his right sword backhanded with the blade facing out and being behind him instead of in front of him. By doing this, the blades cut in a "circle" around him, and give him the ability to utilize spinning and other rotating attacks, allowing him to maintain incredible speed and agility while fighting. At the same time, this helps him keep his energy up without wasting stamina and strength needlessly, enabling him to fight for longer periods of time and take multiple targets out simultaneously. He also has a great amount of accuracy and good reflexes, as he was able to block bullets with his sword, that were shot at him from a relatively short distance

Strength -- Levi has formidable physical strength, which is no doubt evident by his mastery of the vertical maneuvering equipment. Despite his small stature, his body is well built with heavy muscle, making him very strong, and easily able to defeat his opponents.

birthday: December 25th
    former occupation: Thug
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Accepted. Looking at this we may be able to start tomorrow sometime
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me