The Bitter Snows V.1.1 - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 - Discussion Thread

Postby waggy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:59 am

i'll be making zelda in a sec,i just noticed i don't have any females for darkstorms..

Name - Beatrix

Age - 3.6

Gender - female

Pack - darkstorms

Rank - fighter

Personality - tough but sweet,isn't the one to break down infront of strangers,sarcastic,quite lonely,some wolves don't like her because of her blind eye,which she was born with.Good fighter,can go out of hand,but on the other side she is sweet,funny,a jokster,and just a kind fae,with a little bit of charm and romantic sense.

Crush - pm me!

Mate - tba

Kin - Rogue (stepsister)

History (Required) - She was born with her left blind eye,she was a runt,so her parents left her to die,but Rogue found her,rogue was only 5 months at the time,but she toke care of Bea as they grew up together.They once were in a blizzard got lost,she ended up here and is looking for rogue now.

Other - <,3

waggys
Last edited by waggy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mira Bitter Snows forms

Postby . mira . » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:05 am

Levi

Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Name - Levi
Gender - Male
Age - 4
Pack - None
Rank - Loner
Levi. The flirty, strong wolf. He seems unbreakable, doesn't he? He isn't. Often a friendly, playful wolf, Levi can get a bit mixed up. He is truthful and honest, but is serious when the time calls. He is good with emotions, and is romantic. Once loyal, always loyal. Sometimes things get rough, but usually Levi doesn't care what others think about him.

History - His parents were part of the SnowStars, then quickly joined Kali with the DarkStorms. He was the runt of the litter, but nonetheless, huge. His parents fled the pack shortly, drowning all the pups but the biggest, Flora, who they took with them. Levi hid, and grew up with the DarkStorms. His loyalty lies with them.
Apprentice - Silver
Crush - None
Mate - ^^
Pups - Nope.
Other - Finding a crush.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -

Reaper

If you don't fight for what you love, don't cry for what you loose.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name - Reaper
Gender - Male
Age - 6
Pack - DarkStorm
Family - He's Kali's uncle.
Personality - Bitter, rude, unforgiving, tricky, loyal, revengeful, loving, honest. Will RP out the rest.
History - Reaper was part of Hann's pack, when his brother had Kali. Kali's father challenged Hann's father, and killed him. Then, he killed Reaper's brother. Reaper advanced on him, with the rest of Kali's family. He was injured by Hann, but swore revenge, running away until he was strong enough to come back. Now he is.
Crush - Nope.
Mate - Lagertha
Pups - None.
Other - Reaper is open for Kali whenever. Kali's like a daughter to him.

Fearlessness isn't not being afraid, it's being afraid, but facing your fears anyways.
Name - Wilde

Age - 3

Gender - female

Pack - SnowStar

Rank - Lead Fighter

Personality - Stubborn, hot headed, wild, reckless, cunning, honest, loyal, flirty, fun loving, and romantic.

Crush - Hann

Mate - Almost Hann.

Kin - Mom; Artemis, Dad; Ares, Twin sister; Celeste

History (I'd prefer that you have this) - Wilde was larger than her twin Celeste, and stronger. They were walking and a bear killed her mother. Her father took them to a den on the edge of DarkStorm territory, unknowingly. Her father was killed by Reaper, Kali's uncle. Celeste was very depressed. Celeste disappeared one day, leaving Wilde to fend for herself.

Other - No

[/center]

Castle
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Castle
Castle can be cunning and clever, very flirty indeed. She loves games, and is not a bit shy at most times. Castle is welcoming, but can get jealous, loving attention from others.
Pack: Loner
History: Castle was born in a pack, but the alpha became angry with her parents, and killed them, threatening to kill her, too. She has been a wanderer, earning many skills and wits, especially with males.
Crush: Dalton
Mate: No

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cherokee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tell me, do they love you, or the mask you put on every day?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name - Cherokee
Gender - Female
Age - 4
Pack - SnowStars
Rank - Hunter
Personality - Quirky, sensitive, hard to figure out, argues about certain things, always looking on the brighter side, offended easily.
History - Her parents caught a disease, a plague, which left them dead. She was only a few weeks old. Her 3 sisters and two brothers all were starving. She watched them all die, slowly, and gruesomely. That is a memory she can never forget. When she was the only one left, having been starved and dehydrated, it rained. The water helped her, and a mouse scurried into the den for cover. Eating those, a wolf appeared. It cackled at her, yellow eyes smirking. Another wolf found her, and took her in. This wolf has now died, but she will always be a SnowStar.
Crush - Phantom
Mate - Phantom
Pups - Vyn, Trape, Erebus, Valentina
Other - None.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can change their ending
- - - - - - - - - - -
Fresa
Male
Almost 3 years
SnowStar
Hunter

Fresa is caring, and kind. Sometimes, he can be a bit shy, but speaks out for justice. Fairness is incredibly important to her. He doesn't like violence, but can be a smart aleck at times. Usually he's kind and welcoming.

His history is one of an average SnowStar. Born a SnowStar, always a SnowStar.
No crush yet
No mate
No pups
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on
- - - - - - - - - -

Lupe
Male
Just born
SnowStar
Pup for now
Golden, brown, and white wolf .He takes after both of his parents in color, being a mix.

Lupe is short tempered and fiery, like his mother, Rowena. But he can settle down and love the wolves around him. Lupe hates being betrayed. He often takes a while to trust. But he is kind, funny, and playful. You just have to see another side of him. Lupe is loyal to his family, pack, and friends.

Just born.
Mother - Rowena
Father - Unknown
No crush - too young!
No mate - too young!
Definitely no pups. - Again, too young!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet
- - - - - - - -
Fille - meaning 'girl' in French
Female
2 years
SnowStar
Scout
Voice - She has a bit of a French accent. Sometimes speaks in French.

Fille can be timid, but is usually bubbly, excitable and confident. She doesn't care what others think about her, and likes to be independent. Sometimes she is afraid to ask for help, which can lead to bad situations.

Born in a mountainous french region, Fille loved to explore. She was born in a litter with another sister and two brothers. One drowned when they were young. Fille thought she could save him. Her parents were shoved out because another pack had moved in. They became outcasts. Eventually, they became scouts for DarkStorm. She, her brother, and her sister didn't think that the DarkStorm rules were right. They joined SnowStars. Their parents were killed in the dispute with Kali's father. The siblings have now gone their separate ways.

Siblings - Brother, Sister - both alive
Parents - Both dead
No crush
No mate ^^
Open
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trape died of sickness.
Chin up, princess, or the crown slips
- - - - - - - - -
Trape
Male
Just Born
SnowStar
Pup
Trape is a wolf who takes care of his pack, and has much common sense. He can be serious, or gentle. He doesn't take well to trespassers or intruders. Trape will fight for freedom, and his family.

Just born.
Mother - Cherokee
Father - Phantom
Siblings - Vyn, Valentina, Erebus
Too young for a crush.
Hello? NO. Too young for a mate.
Ex-cuse me? NO! No puppies yet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vyn died of sickness.
Thow around kindness like confetti
- - - - - - - - -
Vyn
Male
Just Born
SnowStar pack
Pup

Gentle, warmhearted and sweet, Vyn will steal your heart. Behind those pretty blue eyes, he is a friendly wolf, though he is self conscious and worries too much sometimes. He doesn't know exactly who to trust, and you'll have to earn his faith.

Just Born.

Mother - Cherokee
Father - Phantom
Siblings - Trape, Valentina, Erebus
Too young for a crush.
Hello? NO. Too young for a mate.
Ex-cuse me? NO! No puppies yet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by . mira . on Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 15 times in total.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

All accepted. I'll add them to the front page when I have time!
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:56 am

*Peers out of the window to the rain waiting for Blu* I feel so empty...
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:58 pm

You need to update the front page with Rowena -> Fang -> Boyer love triangle :3
Posting my forms now

Im here Wolf!! *snuggles you*
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Username
blu Winter
Pack
Snow Star
Rank
Healer
Species
Timber Wolf
History
Rowena was abandoned on pack territory as a young pup. Her mother took her ginger coat as a bad omen, but couldnt bare to kill Rowena. Instead she took her far from her pack and her litter, leaving her to be found by someone else, or die at the mercy of mother nature. Rowena did not die, instead she was found my a member of SnowStar pack. She was raised here, where she proved herself to be an exceptional fighter, and a reasonably good hunter. Despite these traits she has an exceptional knowledge for herbs and healing.
Personality
Rowena is a she-wolf who enjoys a challenge. She gets bored easilly and enjoys companionship. She is not extremely friendly, but also not hostile. She does not go out of her way to make other wolves want to be her friend, yet she does aim to achieve respect from others. She is very mature for her age, and she is stand offish about finding a mate. She likes to be one of the boys, and can be found sparring and guarding the territory despite being a healer.
Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Sparring, Respect, Companionship, Rabbits, A challenge
Dislikes: Rudeness, Trespassers, Annoying she-wolves(She is ok with sensible she-wolves)

Pups
Nil
Crush
Boyer and Fang
Mate
Nil
Other
Nil

Username
blu Winter
Pack
Wanderer
Rank
NA
Species
Timber Wolf
History
Tauriel is and always had been a wanderer. She has never belonged to a pack, and instead wanders without borders. However as she matures she is beginning to feel the need to settle down, find a mate and a pack. As life as a wanderer does not suit raising pups.
Personality
A kind she-wolf who is easy to befriend. Tauriel does not look for a fight, but she does not shy from one either. She is hard to annoy with an even temperament, and she is always sensible and responsible.
Likes/Dislikes
Dislikes: Fighting, Wars, Killing

Pups
Nil
Crush
Nil
Mate
Nil
Other
Nil

xXDaltonXx
3 Year old Male
I will have Dalton start as a loner and join one of the packs during RP
To become Fighter
Personality
Dalton has a strong personality, he is calculating and sarcastic, often making snide remarks. He can be a bit of a Devil and menace at times, enjoying drama. But he is also a genuine wolf whose loyalty cannot be shaken once earnt, which can be hard. Dalton is the sort of wolf who needs something happening most of the time, and he gets bored easily. Dalton deep down does not like being alone, but it isnt something he will express, however you will often find him try to gain followers threw his wit and cheeky charisma, He doesnt act desperate. Dalton has a short fuse, but he deals with losing his temper by becoming highly patronising and sarcastic. Dalton can crave power and control at times, and sometimes has rank issues. A side effect of his strong personality.

Relations
Mate: Rosie - Brother: Dante - Siblings in law: Fang, Bandit, River, Hark

History
Dalton was the youngest son of the alpha in his previous pack, this led to a high level of tension between him and his older brother Dante, who was being trained to become the next Alpha. Dalton always felt he needed to prove himself, and trained hard, hoping being stronger would make his father change his mind about Dante's raise to power, however Dalton was too late. His father passed away prematurely from an infected wound, leaving Dante as Alpha. That same night Dalton was exiled from the pack by his hostile brother, who felt Dalton was a threat. (Cue current story)

Voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA_z5QQP9E

Theme Song
No Strings

...........xXDanteXx..........

ImageImageImage
╔═════════════╗

Name: Dante
Fur Color: Russet Red
Eye Color: Green
Size: Lion like
Mate: Bandit
Children: Various
Song: Words as Weapons
Voice: Liam Neeson

╚═════════════╝

Personality
Dante is a stern wolf, He is the sort whose word is always finale. He is generally unwavering and very strong in this area. He is a loyal to the death, and will bravely throw himself in harms way for those he cares for and loves. He doesnt have much of a soft side to him, and when he does it is more humble than soft. He is extremely stubborn and it can be difficult to have him change his mind. He also will never stop fighting, not until he is dead or won. He is also a very wise wolf, Not jumping into battle with a hot temper like his younger brother Dalton. He is overall a kind wolf, but a wolf who doesn't waiver also.

History
Dante has always been the light of his parents eyes, he excelled in most areas as he grew and he was a natural predecessor to his father. There was always high levels of tension between him and his younger brother Dalton who desired to also become leader. Dante's father passed away from an infected wound leading to Dantes reign. One of the first decisions Dante made was to exile his brother you would not accept Dante's leadership. Dante was a brilliant alpha, strong, fair, unwavering, but a forest fire wiped out his pack. Now he is left as a loner.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 pm

BBBLLLUUUU! <3

Is it okay if I store my text tags here please xD I'm useless when it comes to these... I play on my phone and on PC.

River / Female / SnowStars, Fighter / 4 years / Crush: Timber / Mate: Timber
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang / Male / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: Rowena / Mate: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hark / Male / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: None / Mate: None

Bandit / Female / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: Dante / Mate: Dante
Last edited by ~Misty on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Beatrix and Hark... How'd ya feel? XD

I was thinking about something happening between Fang and Hark, making Hark join the DarkStorms.....
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:38 pm

oo,you mean like something happening between them XD?If so,im up.if not,im dumb and can't understand messages r.i.p

well,i still have limk,rogue and bea open then
limk,what
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Okay, Hark and Beatrix.. When Hark and Fang have a fight maybe Hark can stumble across Beatrix wounded?
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery