Ranger's Apprentice Discussion Thread 2.0 - HP

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Discussion Thread 2.0 - HP

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:50 am

Yeah Tato you really need to update this stuff XD
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:23 am

FiGhT mE
jk I know. I'm gonna remove any innactive characters from the list now. I also took the map down because it was too much work to keep updating it. Once that's done I'll post which fiefs are still available. I should probably put a list up on the character page as well...

Also, Cap and I have discussed a plot and we seem to have one put together. It should be fun @u@ we're thinking like, two years after the last roleplay? Maybe I can start the new rp with a post from Halt's point of view to establish how the last rp was supposed to play out and give us an opening for this one.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:40 am

Update: I removed any inactive characters and I think my new labeling system should be a little easier to follow.
At this point, any of our fiefs are open to new apprentices, but I'm thinking Whitby fief might be the best bet. I roleplay as Gilan and formerly we had another member named Phina who played his apprentice. They had a bit of a romance going on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but then Phina went MIA, so...
Anyways, I really liked writing Gilan's character, so if you'd like to have him as your mentor, we can do that.
For fiefs without a ranger at the moment, we have Seacliff and Caraway, along with a list of other ones that haven't been added to the list yet which I just compiled about a minute ago. If you'd like a mentor other than Gilan, you can choose one of the other fiefs that has no ranger and we'll make one, or we can see about putting Rishida with a mentor that already has an apprentice.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:07 am

Whitby it is then! I'll go update the form now.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:37 am

Alrighty! I'll add Rishida to the front page.

So, Cap and I came up with a plot. This is going to take two years after the events of the previous roleplay, which I'll wrap up in the first post for Halt. Halt is called to Araluen fief by the king's left hand, a woman named Lina, who works in the shadows as the King's extra eyes and ears. So far no one but Lina knows why Halt is needed there, but Halt has requested a select group of Rangers to accompany him. He's on his way to Araluen ahead of the others and we'll start with everyone getting ready to leave for Araluen fief.
I'll write the first post soon-ish. My computer seems to have had a near-fatal heart attack and will no longer charge so I have to type quickly before it dies again

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:47 am

Whoops, double post.
I DID IT YOU GUYS I WROTE THE THING, AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME? I DIDN'T SLACK FOR FIVE YEARS LIKE I USUALLY DO.
Anyways, for those of you who have a full-blown ranger, go ahead and post something about your ranger getting ready for the trip to Araluen fief. I'll post for Gilan and James and anyone else I've conveniently forgotten sometime tomorrow.

Since two years have elapsed, do ya'lls think any of the apprentices should have graduated yet?

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 am

PFFT no she's only 17
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 am

Okie doke. Jessie would be 18 but they don't graduate until they're like, 20, right? I can't remember it's been at least four years since I read the books.

I looked it up. They need five years of training. Henry gets to deal with Jessie until she's 21. BWAHAHA

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:54 am

Yeh something like that

HP is a potato wrote:He was crowned king less than a year before, after his father was murdered by a usurper by the name of Valentine.

HP is a potato wrote:after his father was murdered by a usurper by the name of Valentine.

HP is a potato wrote:a usurper by the name of Valentine.

HP is a potato wrote:the name of Valentine.

*vibrating intensifies*

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 am

WHAT
WHAT DID I DO
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me