Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:01 am

Accepted! I should probably put a link on the page to the Personality typing test that I use. If you plan on putting one in, though, you should probably have a good idea of how you want this character to act. I usually wander from that and just go with whatever feels like them. Anyways, I use this one. Just answer the questions how you feel your character would, or just ignore it and don't put one. It's up to you, I'm a bit of a psych nerd so I use them for everything.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:13 am

Rishida Al-aman

Height
    5'6"
    Weight
    120 lbs
    Stage
    Apprentice to-be
    Appearance
    Rishida has light brown skin, straight black hair, and dark brown eyes.
    Apprentice
    N/A
    Horse
    N/A
    Fief
    Whitby

Personality Type (opt.)
    ENFP-A
    Detailed Personality Description
    Rishida can be either the greatest asset or the greatest headache most people will ever meet. She's driven, ambitious, and fiercely independent, jumping from idea to idea with the speed of an arrow, making it hard for more methodical people to keep up. She's also probably one of the least organized people in the world, she'd probably lose her head if it wasn't attatched to her shoulders. She's constantly losing things, often just in her own room, which is perpetually a wreck.
    Quirks
    She'll idly tap out rhythms on anything close to hand- her leg, tables, other people's heads.

It's clear from Rishida's name and skin that she's not native to Araulen. In fact, she's Arridi, though she's lived in Araulen for pretty much her entire life. She was left on the orphanage doorstep as a baby, with nothing but a scrap of parchment with her name scrawled on it. As she grew, she developed a knack for getting people into trouble, both herself and some of the less domineering orphans. Things would go missing, then turn up when Rishida was forced to clean her room, buckets of water would find themselves propped atop slightly ajar doors, and, once, a colony of rabbits was set loose in the kitchen. When finally came of age, the local ranger decided that she needed a bit of order in her life, and with her natural talent for getting places without being seen, she was a prime candidate. Really, it was as much for the town's benefit as it was for hers.

Actual potato
Last edited by InfectedHau on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:17 am

Accepted!! It's good to get more people again! About the fief, I'm not 100% sure what's going on with that either, so we'll have to discuss that - and what better place to do that than on a discussion thread? You can head over there and introduce yourself to the others and then we can talk about getting you a mentor and a fief to work out of!

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:22 pm

ok,ill do a form very soon!!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:48 pm

-https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjPw7TB-erPAhVJ32MKHY1DB-MQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-photo.com%2Fstraight-long-little-girl-haircuts%2F&bvm=bv.136499718,crap.1,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNEaNLgT6nBWvLhDfEx3thCd5cJpow&ust=1477106709974033-

-Eleanor Midiac-

Height
    -145cm-
    Weight
    -40kg-
    Stage
    -Apprentice-
    Appearance
    -Long strait brown hair, eye color changes slightly depending on the weather (more grey on a cloudy day, more blue on a sunny day etc.)-
    Apprentice
    -Is one herself.-
    Horse
    -Doesn't have a horse yet.-
    Fief
    -Seacliff-

Personality Type (opt.)
    -(e.g. INTP, ENFP, ESTJ, etc.)-
    Detailed Personality
    -She is Short-tempered, sarcastic and adventurous. She is also very quick-witted and smart. Despite all that she will fiercely protect anyone she that loves or trusts. She is a good rider and fighter, but her 'sneaking up on' skills are not the best, as she can be quite impatient.-
    Quirks
    -She is very difficult to get close to, as she will literally push off any attempt to get to know her.

-She was found as a baby in front of the orphanage at seacliff with just a paper with her name on it (I know, I'm copying!!!). When she grew up, she never had any friends due to her temper. the only person she ever got close to was an old man that lived a few streets away from the orphanage. Sadly, when she was 12, he died. She then tried to sneak out and live in the woods. She was caught by the ranger a few meters after the gate, ( much to the surprise of the two guards, who had seen nothing) where he asked her to become his apprentice.-

-I'll be making her mentor's form later in the evening-
Last edited by Arya22 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm

-https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fslodive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2Fmedium-hairstyles-for-men%2Fthe-look.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fslodive.com%2Finspiration%2Fmedium-hairstyles-for-men%2F&docid=AWK3yrLRCUgMMM&tbnid=hEBK6DFQcRiP4M%3A&w=600&h=500&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=452&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwjZyfT3guvPAhVE9WMKHdUgD6AQMwgiKAkwCQ&iact=mrc&uact=8-

-Merrin Evermore-

Height
    -161cm-
    Weight
    -64kg-
    Stage
    -Ranger-
    Appearance
    -black hair, brown eyes.-
    Apprentice
    -Eleanor Midiac-
    Horse
    -https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhorseandman.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F180.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.horseandman.com%2Fmusings%2Fgee-that-horse-sure-looks-healthy%2F03%2F12%2F2013%2F&docid=vGCMFyDl0lDDwM&tbnid=-ejw6MGaZa2sNM%3A&w=580&h=426&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwjU8L7rh-vPAhUY-2MKHZJHAEEQMwgmKAswCw&iact=mrc&uact=8
    Name: Adilant
    personality: He is stubborn and headstrong (same thing?), but he loves his owner and will do anything to protect him. His favorite food is green apples.-

Fief
    -Seacliff-

Personality Type (opt.)
    -(e.g. INTP, ENFP, ESTJ, etc.)-
    Detailed Personality Description
    -Merrin is calm and sensible, as well as being smart and careful. That is his - trait, as he tends to take too long to think over something and might miss an opportunity.-
    Quirks
    -he tends to run his hand through his hair if he is thinking about a problem.

- Pretty usual. He was born in Norgate fief. When he was 11,the Ranger there chose him as an apprentice. After 5 years of training he became Ranger of Highcliff, but was changed later on. He is quite new to Seacliff.-

-nope, nothing else. -
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am

Usually we have someone else rp the mentor, but if you want to, I don't really have an issue with that. The only thing is that 12 is a little young canonically speaking for someone to become an apprentice. If you want to keep her young, maybe go with like, 14 1/2? 12-year-olds typically don't have the muscle mass yet to use even a recurve bow, and especially not a girl (this is all biologically speaking. Of course there may be exceptions, but they're unlikely).

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:41 am

Ok, sorry I wasn't sure what the age was. I'll change it to 14.is that fine?
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:46 am

For the mentor I figured most people want to make an apprentice so it would take a long time until I could play. So, if someone wants to make a mentor for me I don't mind having Merrin as a mentor for someone else!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:02 am

That's fine, thank you! And we can talk to the others about your mentor on the discussion thread, if you'd like. I'm sure one of them would be happy to play a mentor for you, unless you want to keep Merrin as Eleanor's mentor

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me