banished ". the discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: banished ". the discussion thread

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 am

it's because every roleplayer secretly wants to be as hot at the character they're playing. B)
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy, » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:57 am

@mis
        is
        is that max krieger
peachy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 am

yeah probably. it was a reject reference for dreams' character.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 am

Misconceptions wrote:homework very successfully neglected. who needs college anyways?
my pale loner is up. not as fancy as everyone else's forms but oh well haha.
Apparently:
dreams; wrote:pale butt and ashton are best friends, despite ashton hitting on him several times

wHY WOULD YOU POST THAT, I TRUSTED YOU!! ;0
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:23 am

anddd, my human baby is done c:
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy, » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:15 pm

yoyoyo what do you guys think of this picture for alix?
peachy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:16 pm

iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 pm

leo approves <33
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:20 pm

NO DREAMS, BAD
everyone take note, no memes
no memes allowed on this thread
at least memes overused by one particular user

i think i'm going to make my human character a female instead of a guy
now i'm in search of a decent reference picture ahhhh
@addict- that photo is perfect

lemme just steal it
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyphron » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Name; Drayton Noble Severin

Nickname; Prefers not to have any

Gender; Male

Age; Twenty Three years old

Rank; Beta

Eyes; Bright amber

Hair; Black

Height; Roughly about 6'1

Built; Lean

Scars; An old jagged scar that starts from the middle of his left eyebrow down towards his eye, straight through it and ends underneath it where the cheekbones meet. Also has scar tissue along his knuckles and more jagged scars on his back and chest area

Main Trait; Wise

Positive Traits; Benevolent, Attentive, Loyal,
    Determined, Humble, Venturesome, Observant

Negative Traits; Obstinate, Apathetic,
    Reticent, Blunt, Contrary, Astute, Belligerent

Tattoos; Tribal phoenix on the back of his right shoulder and many other tattoos that decorate his arms and hands

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The apathetic shadow, otherwise known as Drayton Severin. Reserved and often times an elective mute the lad is known to be quite observant and very intellectual. Hiding within the shadows Drayton tends to simply watch people go by and live out their lives, but he also figures out who they are and who they strive to be. He has a habit of reading body language and gathering information and in result the guy knows enough information about you before he even gives his name. Drayton also appears to have a dark and cruel sense of humor, finding the most horrible and saddest things amusing to him. He may not display it but a small smirk from him is his telltale. Looking this all over Drayton is very well mannered and practical, if asked of him he will get things done to the best of his ability. He does not like to let others down although he doesn't show it. The lad puts his all into his work and would do anything for those he cares about. Drayton is very loyal and once you hold his trust there is nothing he wouldn't do for you, although never go wrong by him or betray him because the moment you do is the moment he releases his cruelty and anger. He may have hollow eyes, but Drayton is no stranger to anger and he isn't afraid to show it when necessary. Speaking in riddles and giving words of wisdom, Drayton is often at times difficult to converse with but when you need advice he is the one to go to. He is very attentive and will listen to you, no matter what the subject is about. Yet the guy doesn't have it all as he may be attentive it does not exactly mean he is careful with his words. Drayton is very blunt and honest, the lad does not hold back on his words and will say what he thinks. He means no harm it's just at times he needs to be reminded to place the filter back into his mouth.

Being born into the ranking of a rogue Drayton has never exactly known the meaning of a pack. He held no intentions on ever joining one as the lad has watched the rising, downfalls, and wars between many packs from the sidelines, but he was somehow swayed into joining this one. He started off as a fighter within the pack but slowly found himself becoming the beta and trained himself well for the honor of the rank. Drayton also tends to prefer his wolf form more than his human one as you will find him ninety percent of the time as a wolf. As the lad says so himself, he has survived as wolf therefore he will die as one. Drayton holds more animalistic traits than human ones as the lad acts more wolf than human during the rare times he takes his human form. So you will often find him growling or flashing his teeth. He also reacts more often on his wolf's instinct rather than his own, so be careful if you're around him and are frightened because he will react in a wolf like way. Never underestimate him though because Drayton still holds up to the mind set of a rogue when it comes to fighting, he will do whatever it means necessary to win if his life depends on it.
Cyphron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me