What this board is NOT for [Update 18th June 2017]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What this board is NOT for

Postby obsolete dream » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Is it okay to post a topic here saying something like
'I'm making a ____ kind of roleplay, before I make it, would anybody be interested?'
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm

♋Lyrical♋ wrote:Is it okay to post a topic here saying something like
'I'm making a ____ kind of roleplay, before I make it, would anybody be interested?'

Please use the group roleplay advertisement thread for that, you're welcome to post ideas in there without having a topic already set up to see if anyone would be interested.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks Pandle!~
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 pm

I didn't see a question about this, but I may not have searched the right thing.

But I was wondering if we could post a topic here asking for partners to start an rp with for our characters or is that against the rules?

Thanks in advance c:
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Tori!(: wrote:
    I didn't see a question about this, but I may not have searched the right thing.

But I was wondering if we could post a topic here asking for partners to start an rp with for our characters or is that against the rules?

Thanks in advance c:

If you are looking specifically for 1x1 roleplay partners, then I suggest using the 1x1 Roleplay Search thread to advertise what you want in a roleplay partner and share your roleplay interests.
If you want to create a group roleplay you can post your idea in the Advertise Your Group Roleplay thread to see who else would be interested in your roleplay plot.

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going
any road
can take
you there
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Thu May 01, 2014 7:57 am

Why aren't you allowed to post signatures here as well?
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Thu May 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Ty Lee wrote:Why aren't you allowed to post signatures here as well?

Because it's not necessary and therefore spam. Many people have their characters posted here so others can refer to them, but you are the only one who is using your signature. It's very easy to store it in a word document or a post draft (click "Save Draft" when you're finished making it and "Load Draft" when you want to get it back). You can also PM it to yourself.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy keen- » Fri May 02, 2014 7:30 am

Liddi wrote:

Because it's not necessary and therefore spam. Many people have their characters posted here so others can refer to them, but you are the only one who is using your signature. It's very easy to store it in a word document or a post draft (click "Save Draft" when you're finished making it and "Load Draft" when you want to get it back). You can also PM it to yourself.

What if we don't have Word on our laptops? (Some laptops don't come with Word. You have to buy it separate for over 150 dollars.) I really would like to use this place to store my signatures cause they just get swallowed in my PMs.

(I know this is not a question related to what we're talking about here, but is it okay if we give out our real *FIRST* names? If we didn't give out our last names with our first names I don't think it would be a problem but I just wanted to check with you mods.)
used to be luminescence. | inactive
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Fri May 02, 2014 7:44 am

sherlocked. wrote:
Liddi wrote:

What if we don't have Word on our laptops? (Some laptops don't come with Word. You have to buy it separate for over 150 dollars.) I really would like to use this place to store my signatures cause they just get swallowed in my PMs.

(I know this is not a question related to what we're talking about here, but is it okay if we give out our real *FIRST* names? If we didn't give out our last names with our first names I don't think it would be a problem but I just wanted to check with you mods.)

Chickensmoothie is a pet adoptable site, not an online storage platform. If you don't have Word, Notepad or another document program on which you can write and save your work then there are plenty of free online host sites where you can keep track of your documents/coding.

Posting your first name only is fine; posting your full name, location/address/school/college or any other details about your location is not as this could potentially put you at risk. If you want clarification on issues that have nothing to do with this topic please send us a help ticket or feel free to drop us a message personally.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Is it alright to store roleplay intros/ character forms here? I re-use my rules, plots, character forms, etc. I don't want to have to re-write them each time.
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country