Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:57 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy. I'm looking for someone at my skill level
or slightly below/above to roleplay with.Below I'll explain
what I can provide and what i except from you,and what
kind of Roleplay's i'm interest in currently!
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

What you can expect from me
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write 300-700 words {or more}
- Online most of the day
{I check on periodically}
- More than one reply a day
{I try to post more than once
a day but some days i do get
busy}
- Contributes to plot
- Likes OOC chat
-Roleplays mxf,mxm,fxf
╚═══════════════════╝
What I expect from you
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write at least a small paragraph
- Replies at least 4 times a week
- Notifies me if you'll be gone for
a prolonged period of time
-Will help with plot
- Supportive of the LGBT+
community even if you're not
willing to roleplay it.
- Friendly,willing to chat OOC
╚═══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Key
★= how much I want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics = i would prefer this role
Bold = I will only play this role
Strike = not interested right now
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Currently wanting to focus on Romance
rather than action/adventure,but i am willing
to add those to the plot
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
My Little pony
★★★★★
Cannon x Oc
Blank flank x Blank flank
Oc x OC

══════════
Fairy Tail
★★★★★
Grey x Lucy
Grey x OC
Natsu x OC
Loki x OC
Lucy x OC
Erza x OC
other cannon/non cannon ships

══════════
Marvel Universe
★★★★★
Spiderman x Oc {Craving}
Steve x Natasha
Steve x Tony
Natasha x Tony
other ships,i'm interested in most
so just hmu about it and we can
work something out

══════════

Ouran Highschool Host Club
★★★★★
Hikaru x oc
Kyoya x oc
Tamaki x oc
Honey x oc
Mori x oc
Kaoru x oc
Haruhi x oc

══════════
Brother's Conflict
★★★★★★
Natsume x OC
Azusa x OC
Tsubaki x OC
Subaru x OC

══════════

Undertale
★★★
Sans x Oc
Other cannons x Oc
Oc x Oc
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:15 am

kitty, wrote:
kitty, wrote:About me/ what to expect from me:
✦lgbt and lgbt friendly
✦EST time zone
✦rp is preferred in pms or discord!
✦will mirror other post, with either a little bit less or a little bit more, depends if im interested ^^ roughly 3 sentences.
✦fast responses (will tell you when I cannot respond/will not be able to respond)
✦will help further the plot
✦will (try) to help with ideas!
✦im bad at starting roleplays
✦cannot/will not roleplay males.
✦will gladly talk ooc with you!

What I expect from you:
✦lgbt friendly
✦will respond at least once or twice a day (its the holiday season! i know people go on trips n stuff around this time so dont worry about it too much!)
✦friendly
✦more than 2 sentences
✦comfortable chatting ooc!

Roleplay ideas (1 star - least interested 5 stars- most interested)
Fluffy romance ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ (only thing i want to roleplay atm)
female oc x female oc romance (human ocs or animal ocs) ✦✦✦✦
monster lady x human romance ✦✦✦✦✦
Pokemon trainer x pokemon trainer romance ✦✦
warrior cat x warrior cat romance ✦✦✦
shapeshifter oc x shapeshifter oc romance ✦✦✦✦
please note, I can only roleplay as female characters! im okay with femalexfemale romances (preferred) and im ok with femalexmale romances

What I do not want:
✦i will not roleplay as a male.
✦I will not participate in a roleplay where my character gets bullied/degraded (I.e. enemies turned lovers etc.) my characters are parts of me and it hurts me to see my characters getting needlessly bullied by other characters.
✦school roleplays
✦canon character x oc
✦fandom roleplays unless its pokemon or warrior cats
✦group roleplays, I only want 1x1 atm
✦overly aggressive characters/characters that are uninterested in everything.
✦plotlines that are sad the whole time. im okay with a few sad moments here and there but im not really okay with the whole entire story being depressing the entire time

i think thats it? like i said if ur confused on something pm me!! i dont bite and i love people.
if ur interested lemme know! i have a huge selection of female characters that are single (a huge majority of them are monster ladies i.e. half human half something or shapeshifters. I can and will make a character for a roleplay! Just ask)
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hai : o)

Postby Ghostarriver » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 am

Hey, hi, how are ya? I’m Arri, (or Ghost/whatever ya like),

About me:
    GMT time zone
    = A-level student, so my replies may take a bit sometimes, I will let you know if I have to be inactive for a while
    = Can play males and females, ocs and canons
    = Willing to rp here or discord
    = I like to consider myself pretty literate, I tend to mirror posts, but I can write more with some inspiration
    = I prefer mxf pairings, but I’m fine with others
    = I like to discuss plots a lot
    = Terrible pun addict forgive me

About you:
    = Can give me more to work with than one-liners
    = Contributes to plot ideas
    = Patient, but if I haven't replied in a while and haven’t said anything about being inactive you can give me a nudge
    = Doesn’t disappear on me; if you’re taking a break or if you’ve become disinterested in
    the rp please let me know

I can do:
    + Marvel/DC/anything superhero tbh; I prefer ocs,
    but if there’s a good plot with canons I can give it
    a shot
    + Person of Interest; if you’ve got a plot idea to
    work with then yes yes yes please
    + Medieval setting
    + Pirates
    + Anything fantasy really
    + RWBY; preferably ocs
    + Anything sci-fi
    + Hamilton; I’m terrible Hamilton trash
    + Mafia/assassins that kinda fun stuff
    + Stranger Things
    If you have any other plot ideas pm me : o)
    I can’t do:
    - Anime
    - Animals/werewolves rps
    - Pokemon

I look forward to roleplaying with you : oD
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 am

1x1 Role-Play Search!

Hi there I'm AestheticNature, but feel free to call me me anything :'). I am a female and live in the EST time zone. Anyway I am pretty new to the role-play world, but I will love to get better at it. I consider myself semi-lit and if you're interested, keep reading (:

What you can expect from me and What I can do:
-1-2 replies once every other day.
-I can mirror posts, so if you do a paragraph I can do a paragraph.
-I won't do one-liners nor would I like to receive them.
-I prefer to do females, but I can do males too.
-I'm very chill with plots, and will probably accept really anything :')
-I can do multiple characters.

What I expect from you:
-NO one-liners, please aim for 2+ sentences.
-Post whenever you want, I don't want to stress you out :p
-Let me know if you want to leave, take a hiatus.
-Proper Grammar.

What I like:
-Romance plots, especially cliche romance plots(really all I’m looking for nowadays)

Also please no anime.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Seeking a Mature Literate RPer: dive into the world of an Original Werewolf Species

Hey guys title says it all I’m looking to further flesh out an original species of werewolf I’ve been working on for a few years now. I’m an advanced rper and hope my partner would be as well.

What I expect for you:
• Advanced writing level preferred
•On a fair amount, once every day-two days
•Please be willing to play a female human for starters
•Has complexing characters
•Helps with plot
•Detailed

What to expect from me:
•800-1000+ word count
•Experienced rper
•Original species
•Detailed
•Active
•Complexed and layered characters

Please pm me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minsung, » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:31 pm

██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    about me; 001. my name is heavn but you can also call me anya! 002. i live in england (GMT timezone) 003. i'm availab
    le almost everyday after school if i'm not busy 004. i generally write around 100-700 words depending on my partner 00
    i don't have a pairing preferance, i can do mxm, fxf and mxf 006. i like to talk ooc to devlop plot 007. i find it easier
    to roleplay with one character only, but doubling up is fine 008. my spelling, punctuation and grammar is mostly good (
    lowercase intended) 009. i can roleplay on here or on discrord 010. i-i just really like romance ok 011. i'm comfortabe w
    ith playing any gender (only cisgender though since i have no experiance with other genders) spacespacespacespacespa
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    about you; 001. i would prefer if you would be able to post at least once a week 002. proper spelling, punctuation and
    grammer 003. please tell me about any pronouns you would like me to use for you 004. you don't have to be amazing at
    coding, but please keep your posts neat 005. LGBTQ+ friendly 006. NO discrimination of any kind 007. also be nice pls
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    pairings/plots; (underlined = preffered, bold = craving) 001. royalty x personal guard 002. idol x idol 003. assassin x t
    arget 004. gang leader x gang member 005. supernatural creature x human 006. vampire x werewolf 007. idol x fan 00
    model x photographer 009. rich x poor 010. demon/angel x human 011. jock x top student 012. police officer x cri
    minal
    013. i'm up for different ones as well these are just the ideas i came up with spacespacespacespacespacespacesp
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fandoms; (underlined = prefered, bold = craving) 001. bts (taekook mainly but i do other ships too) 002. marvel (oc x
    oc, canon x oc)
    003. six of crows (oc x oc, canon x canon) 004. camp half-blood (oc x oc) 005. the mortal instruments
    (oc x oc) 006. the iron fey (oc x oc) 007. the maze runner (oc x oc) 008. the originals (oc x oc) 009. avatar: the last airb
    ender (oc x oc)
    010. noragami (oc x oc) 011. fairy tail (oc x oc) spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    general plots/genres; (bold = craving) 001. post apocalyptic/apocalyptic 002. slice of life 003. romance 004. fantasy/
    supernatural/urban fantasy
    005. runaways 006. university 007. soulmates 008. gang/mafia/criminal based 009. childh
    ood best friends to lovers
    010. enemies to lovers 011. some kind of k-pop group roleplay (one idol per player, 4-8 p
    layers)
    012. street racing spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespa
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

looking for 1x1 partners!

Postby astrohund » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 pm

hello !! wade here, feel free to call me jay !! causally copying and pasting from my former one on one search post, so ignore this greeting oof.

about me !
          indent━ i consider myself semi-literate to literate. i can type anywhere between 400 words to 2000+ depending on my muse or if i'm inspired or not, though i always try to aim for 600 words or more, i might write less if i have writers block which can happen occasionally if i'm not really feeling muse at the moment or/and are very stressed out about something, though i always try to do quality instead of quantity.

indent━ i live in the eastern standard time zone or est, so if your timezone is different from mine then post schedules can be kind of wonky...? i'm active 24/7 on chicken smoothie, if not busy, but sometimes i like to procrastinate and i slack off and do other things. if i'm online and i haven't posted in like... four days, please send a pm over to me or just feel free to bump the thread so it catches my attention.

indentromance is essential to me, i love roleplaying it and it always gives me some sort of muse and interest. do i do other things beside romance? well yes! i do particularly find interest in action and science-fiction themed roleplays, but i always would like for romance to be incorporated into it, even in the slightest. what kinds of romances do i do? i can roleplay all types━━mxf, fxf or mxm, though i usually prefer mxm, but fxf and mxf can always be done. as for genders, i can do both as well, but i mainly play males just because━━can i roleplay transgender characters? yeah, i've never done it before but i don't think it'd be much of a difficulty in my eyes.

indent━ i can do both realistic face claims and anime face claims !! at the moment, i'm having a little preference for anime face claims but i don't really care !!

indent━ can i develop plots? of course, if i find some sort of inspiration from something, whether it be a book or movie, i try to incorporate it into a different story or as i should say, plot. sometimes it can be difficult, but i can most definitely try brainstorming new things with the help of the latter. as i said above, i usually try to include romance and pairings in these plots, even if its not very prominent, with pairings like 'werewolves and humans' or 'seemingly hotheaded characters and characters that are sweet in nature.' i really like the idea of opposites attracting, whether it be appearance, species, personality or/and living style.

indent━ can i talk out of character? ofc, i really enjoy talking when roleplaying, so i would like for someone who is laid-back and is not really too shy. i find great comfort in talking with others, so i might try to talk every once in a while about random things that are related to the roleplay or not, doesn't matter to me.

more about you !
          indent━ i would really like someone who can try and match my writing range, but it really doesn't have to, it could just be around a minimum of 300 words or 200, i don't really care if someone gets writers block as i get it sometimes as well. all i want is for someone to give me something to work with, quality over quantity, and if they give me enough i give a normal response instead of a post beneath my writing range.

indent━ for posts, i'd want decent grammar and not making mistakes every sentence or word. also, i would greatly appreciate if someone used a font size lower than 85, just to keep things not looking messy and unorganized because i'm a true neat freak by heart, or there might actually be something wrong with me. for forms, i don't really care as long as its neat and organized ?? i'd love to see coded forms, but it isn't necessary.

indent━ activity, for this i would like for someone to at least post two times a week. if gone for a while, i can sort of lose muse and sometimes it doesn't come back strong and i lose interest in the roleplay entirely and it ends, but this happens rarely and is very uncommon for me to do such a thing. if going away, i would like for you to tell me beforehand, so that i'll be aware of your absence. but if someone doesn't reply for a while, i'm not one to hunt them down and send a pm about it, so don't expect that.

indent━ i'd really love someone laid-back like me . . . or am i not laid-back it seems? i promise you i'm laid-back, i'm not going to have a lot of expectations that are too tough to keep up with cause that's just harsh. c': as i mentioned above, i'd really love someone to talk to as it calms me, so yeah, a pretty nice person. c;

indent━ for plot creating, i'd love for someone to help me out with the creation and giving me ideas so we can incorporate it in the roleplay! i'm a mostly open person, so i'd usually go along with most ideas and see no problem to them. if there is a problem or hole in that plot idea, then i will make no hesitation in letting you know so the roleplay doesn't get stumped or halted for trying to bend it.

indent━ i see no problems if someone has a gender preference, i don't mind playing either gender or transgender/non-binary characters and all that. c: usually i'd say if i have a preference for some sort of gender, pairing or whatever, but i won't force you to let me have that role cause i would consider that rude if someone does that to me. c';

interests indent━ italic for preferred roles, bold for craving
          indent━ royalty x poor
          indent━ warrior cats
          indxxxentmedicine cat x leader
          indxxxent• apprentice x apprentice
          indxxxent• clans at war
          indxxxent• warrior cats, but with major changes
          indent━ wolves
          indentanthropomorphic characters
          indxxxent• i have some in my toyhouse.
          indxxxent• can try and create new characters.
          indent━ werewolf x werewolf.
          indentwerewolf x human.
          indentwerewolf x vampire.
          indent━ demigods/goddesses
          indentalien planet exploration.
          indent━ WEBTOONS based roleplays
          indxxxent• lumine
          indxxxent• days of hana
          indxxxent• sweet home
          indxxxent• i read a lot of webtoons, so feel free to suggest
          indentenemies to lovers.
          indentangst and sadness.
          indentwestern themed?
          indenthanahaki disease.
          indent━asian culture themed
          indent━ please suggest anything else.

character/plot dialogue prompts
          indent━“don’t let go… please,”
          indent━“i can’t lose you…”
          indent━“with those dark circles under your eyes, you’re starting to look like a raccoon.”
          indent━“turns out I have no idea what I’m talking about.”
          indent━“do it. I dare you.”
          indent━“will you stop freaking out?! you’re being a drama queen!”
          indent━“so… you're a monster, huh?”
          indent━“you just made your biggest mistake.”

note
          indent━sometimes i don't reply away and other times i will instantly,
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:16 am

────────(𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!)────────
I'm SugaryOwl, I don't care what you'd like to call me.
I always love having more than one 1x1. But that doe
sn't mean that I'll focus on one and forget the other!
But be wary that sometimes I do have a lot of replies
I have to do stocked on me. So, replies usually take a
few hours, maybe even an entire day. But if I go past
four, please let me know. What to expect from me:

- I try to reply at least once a day.
- EST timezone
- Semi-Lit+ role player. 200+ words, solid paragraph's
worth given enough. I try to have good grammar.
- Most active during evenings, but I can reply durng
the day on occasion. Typically on my days off.
- I do love to discuss things OOC. Expect me to talk
to you a lot.
- My post lengths vary depending on my muse. But I
will at least try to stick around and let you continue.
- I don't mirror posts well at all since I get addicted
to adding fluff and detail.
- Any romance at all is fine; LGBTQ and whatnot.
Playing females are my strength, can play males too.
────────(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?)────────
Here's what I expect from you. I'm not super pic
ky, but I do want us both to have a smooth expe
rience. I look foreword to seeing you!

- Good grammar is a requirement, sorry.
- Can at least post seven sentences in a
response, which is a typical paragraph's worth.
- I love detail and reading, so don't be afraid to
bombard me with walls of text! I'll try to do the
same.
- Chill and likes to chat OOC.
- Can post at least once a week, will understand
busy schedules.
- Please stick around for a while! Leave for
a reason instead of disappearing!
I want this
rp to be a bit of a commitment.
I can even
change things or add twists to keep interest,
but be wary that once you start, you're in for a
while.
- If you'd like to chat in a more live place, we
can set up a discord! I'm starting to adjust to
that site.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
────────(𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫..)────────

- I am only looking for a fandom RP. I cannot play OCs, though it is fine if you want to play them. But I never will when it comes to fandoms.
It can involve romance for sure, but I'd prefer it to not be the main plot point of the RP.

I'm really craving something about Avatar: The Last Airbender and Steven Universe. I won't do anything else at the moment.

────────(𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬)────────

For the most part, I'll need help with a plot. However, I do have a few ideas. I always prefer to discuss things before we
start. Thank you for understanding!

Adventure-esque - Two-four characters are trapped somewhere and need to get out and find their ways home/back to their dimension.
It could be anywhere, but it has to be from point A to point B through many trials and challenges.

Survival-esque - Two-four characters are stuck on an island all of a sudden. Not just that; the island's full of dangers and supernatural
creatures. Even dungeons!

Enemies Work Together - I know I said that love shouldn't be the main plot of our rp- and it won't be. But maybe people/fandom characters
could at first hate each other then slowly become friends. And maybe something more. But they have to team up and fight against a
colossal threat while travelling the world to do so. Many dangers await them.

Please tell me what you'd like to do, too!

────────(𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬)────────

- I use a font of 85 or lower. I'd prefer that you do the same, just so things don't look messy. Sorry!

- You don't have to be a fantastic coder, nor am I a fantastic one as well. But please show a tad bit of neatness in replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by sugarbird on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:23 am

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (typically i get over 500+ words but can go to 1000+ if i'm offered enough to work with) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that - so if you want lengthy replies from me, you'll need to provide enough to work with. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha.

fandoms: (probably not all of them honestly, i've likely missed some haha)

overwatch - i'm an active player of overwatch and i enjoy the lore, i'm happy to play canons and ocs
    supernatural - slightly behind on the series, but i understand what's been going on, i'll probably lean more towards ocs for me with this due to being behind on the series, but i can probably go for canons as well
    doctor who - i'm a sucker for doctor who tbh, canons and ocs are both totally fine!!
    star wars - kind of experimenting with this one aha, ocs and canons are cool with me, though, ocs preferable, though
    harry potter - i don't really mind with this one, ocs and canons are pretty cool with me
    the walking dead - i'm super weak for twd, the games, show, comics, the whole shebang i'm totally happy with any of them and with ocs or canons! any kind of apocalypse scenario is cool with me
    elder scrolls - ocs would naturally be preferable for this haha
    dragon age - origins and dragon age 2 are my strongest points with this, but inq is cool with me too
    warrior cats - slightly iffy on this - i've not been active in this for a long time haha but i can still roleplay it
    how to train your dragon - i'm not so active with the shows but i have watched a majority of them, ocs preferable
    jurrasic park - dinosaurs are my heart and soul i love them,,, so much. happy to do any kind of plot with this one, even if it doesn't follow the movies (i know some people enjoy those human-dino kind of scenarios, that sounds interesting to me)
    marvel - ocs and canons super cool with me on this, primarily ocs preferable though,,, im just a sucker for superheroes ngl
    pokémon - i don't mind what we do with this one, although two (or more) trainers adventuring together is probably the go-to plot for me.
    she-ra and the princesses of power - i'm not sure what kind of plot to do for this one, but i'm open to ideas !
    multifandoms - pretty self explanatory lol

dialogue prompts: (this can be for fandom and non-fandom, and are only a few different ones, i'd likely find more)

“Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    That’s your brilliant plan? We are not only gonna die, but die very stupidly.”
    “I have a story! One time I accidentally got crowned a royal heir to the crown. Wanna hear about it?”
    “I don't think we're alone. I really don't think we're alone.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Look, just because I kill people for a living doesn’t mean I’m evil. It just means I like money.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “A masked villain? Really? Well why don’t we just call up Scooby and the gang.”
    “You’re telling me, a human, to go fight a vampire? You’re hilarious, if you’re so confident a human can kill a vampire, you go do it.”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “One more pun or joke out of you, I'm leaving you on the side of the road.”
    “The floods came fast, but those things came faster.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!” “On my planet, that is a compliment.”
    “We’re lost.” “No, we’re not.” “And it’s getting dark.” “We’re fine.” “I don’t even know which town this is.”
    “Okay, dude, this is the third time we ran into each other. Stop trying to steal the things I’m trying to steal.”
    “Want to hear my story about how I accidentally became an assassin for a day?”
    “Good night you, idiotic, carbon based life form.”
    “You’re… above average, in terms of appearance. I mean you look nice.” “Thanks. Quick question, have you ever spoken to a person before in your life, like ever?”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “I sneezed and now we are surrounded by zombies.”
    “You came back for me!” “Actually, that's just my gun.”
    “Do not make me turn this ship around!”
    “This is humiliating.” “You should have thought of that before you tried to kill someone. Again.”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
    “Every time I see you, you almost die! How on Earth do you survive every time?” “I’m stubborn.”
    “I hate you.” “Yeah, yeah. I love you too.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ploegy's 1x1 Search

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:30 am

┌─────────────┐