What have we become?! (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should the fate of this RP be?

Work with it and continue where we are. :3
8%
Remake it into new RP with same/similar plot :3
33%
Remake into new RP with a different plot :3
58%
Other ideas (Feel free to PM me) :3
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: What have we become?! (Discussion Thread)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Tropicalpeacock wrote:I'm about to sleep now but I'll try and get a reply up soon. Got a busy next couple of weeks coming up but my inbox is ALWAYS open if anyone needs. <3

Thanks for everyone's love and support. <3

Have a good night.

XD you're welcome.

Moonlit: wasn't accusing you of anything, I'm just saying a lot of foreign fandoms have things happening that only people there would really know about (a similar thing happened on Be on Cloud, one of their actors left)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:37 pm

Spirit: I wasn't saying you were accusing me. Sorry, looks like we have a miscommunication on our hands!
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:43 am

Eh heh, yeah.
Also, if you or tropic know anyone on here that likes BTS, maybe you could ask them to come join the RP and play some of the members?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:20 pm

A lot of the people who like BTS that I've spoken to aren't active or don't roleplay. It would be hard to find people who do, since there's no search for interests.
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:13 pm

Ah, kay.
Well, tropic would probably be fine playing some of the members. I saw you two talking about that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:48 am

I would absolutely do that!! <3

I'm planning on replying soon, just gotta get myself organized after vacation lol
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:04 pm

Posted this on another discussion, but we found out I have an infection in the tooth that was bothering me. I'm fine, but the antibiotic is horrible tasting...but I figured out how to deal with, and hopefully the infection will get cleared up but I may have had an infection since October or November last year so...I don't know if it could have affected anything else.

Anyway! Can't wait to post again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:08 pm

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Sexuality: Straight
Fandom: BTS Member
Canon or OC? Canon
Species: Rex Rabbit
Description: Jeon Jungkook has become a Rex Rabbit! The Rex Rabbit is a breed of rabbit with a medium build, solid-looking, rounded body with strong legs, a broad head and upright ears.
(Left one)
Credit
Personality: INTP personality type. Analytical, innovative and non-conventional, INTPs spend more time in their minds coming up with new ideas or figuring out complex problems than they do engaging with the outside world.
History: Singer
Other: Member of BTS

He used to look like this:

Name: Kim Taehyung
Sexuality: Straight
Fandom: BTS Member
Canon or OC? Canon
Species: Tiger
Description: Kim Taehyung has become a tiger! The tiger has a muscular body with strong forelimbs, a large head and a tail that is about half the length of it'd body. It has distinctive black stripes which are unique to each individual.
Creator: Theo Allofs / WWF-US
Copyright: Theo Allofs / WWF-US
Personality: ENFP personality type. He is a true free spirit. With his enthusiastic approach to life, Taehyung has a magnetic presence and people enjoy being in his company. Even though he might seem light-hearted and fun, he has a deeper side and lives for meaningful connections with other people.
History: Singer
Other: Member of BTS

He used to look like this:
Last edited by MoonlitWolf2022 on Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:32 pm

I tried not to...but I decided to add four more. I was torn between J and Tessa so I decided to do Cyn instead (she's adorable, even if she was possessed by an Eldritch horror creature thing...because that wasn't her fault)

Name:
N
(Some video stated this was announced somewhere, that they're all 18 or older)
Sexuality:
Nope, with V and Uzi
Fandom:
An animated series on GLITCH YouTube channel (I'm worried about the one word in its title...so let's just leave it at this)
Canon or OC?
Canon
Species:
Was robot, now wolfdog
Description:
White big boy, good boy, with kind of curly/wavy fur and half flop ears and golden eyes.
Personality:
I actually have no idea...he's like really sweet and such a good boy, though. Literally, he is, and seems to maybe have self esteem issues. He seems to thrive on nice words, affection, praise, good things. He also seems to like touch, and giving others affection.
History:
There is way too much to remember...and I know it's only got six episodes right now but it's still a lot. I'll just put this: they were in a mansion and a little robot was brought in and was possessed...From what viewers saw she.., took out the humans. According to Tessa in the most recent episode, Cyn also destroyed the Earth. Well, the Eldritch thing possessing her did. Anyway, she erased V and N's memories and sent them to a mining planet. Things happened and they met Uzi and Uzi got possessed by Eldritch thing. More things happened, such as camp. She went into their memories. She helped them to remember. Though V wasn't really at all happy about that... but anyway. Then they met Tessa and J, who was supposed to be gone. Turns out some robots were mass produced. Anyway, they went to find a secret elevator, dinosaur sentinel things came. V stayed behind to fight, but I want her to be alive so here they are.

Also, they woke up here, as animals. N is very happy his girl is alive, and Uzi too.
Other:
They aren't actually together yet, but N likes both girls so they will end up together.

Name:
V
Sexuality:
Nope, with Uzi and N
Fandom:
Same
Canon or OC?
Canon
Species:
Bunny
Description:
White bunny with oddly golden eyes.
Personality:
She's actually sweet and shy and gentle. However, after possessed Cyn and all that, she's been changed personality wise. She's now crazy, fun, brave, if a bit mean at times. She cares for N and even Uzi, and Tessa though she's a bit mad at her.
History:
See N.
Other:
As stated above, they aren't actually together yet in this RP given the situation they were teleported here from. N never really confessed to either of them since there's only six episodes so far, and V, like Uzi, is currently refusing to admit she's attracted to her.
I'm also going to actually have her be injured though she got turned into a cat. Someone needs to help the poor thing.

Name:
Uzi Doorman
Sexuality:
Nope, with N and V
Fandom:
Same
Canon or OC?
Canon
Species:
Cat
Description:
Purple eyes which no human is going to understand...but they are in fact purple. Dark fur, and she's bigger than V now, for a change, so she's extremely happy about this fact, though still of course smaller than N because he's a woof.
Personality:
Says "Bite me" a lot and just generally seems angst and moody. She does have a caring and kind side though. She seems to crave affection though won't really show such a side of her. She likes to hold hands with N (though can't do that as a cat), and secretly likes being around V.
History:
Basically the same as the above two, but she was already on the mining planet. She was actually built there, 'born there' if you will, I think. A lot of things happened...a lot. She was here for the whole thing with Tessa, J, and a robot girl named Doll, and in the end they found the elevator. V stayed to fend off the dinos. Then they all fell unconscious or such. They woke up here, as animals. She'll never admit, not yet anyway, but she's glad V is alive.
Other:
As stated, they aren't together together yet, but it'll happen at some point. She refuses to admit to liking V.

Name:
Cyn
Sexuality:
Nope
Fandom:
Same
Canon or OC?
Canon
Species:
Fox now.
Description:
Little white/ off white fox with golden eyes.
Personality:
I have no clue because she was possessed...It seems like she originally might have been a sweet, innocent, sheepish, shy type though. She's really cute and playful as well, as a fox anyway. No, she's definitely playful, or maybe that was the being actually having some fun.
History:
No clue how she started out...She was obviously built by the rest of them, either by a robot couple or by the humans. Anyway, she was brought to the mansion too. I don't know if she was already possessed at this point, or it possessed in the following weeks. She did get taken over though. Things happened, she messed up Tess' life or rather the being did. They destroyed the earth as well. They then ended up in J's old body, so I don't know if Cyn actually got destroyed or broken bad enough to make the being leave her.

She's alive here, though, so there's that. She's now a little fox that's woken up with the others.
Other:
I actually hated on her at first, until I kept watching it over and reconciled that none of this is her fault. It's whatever weird Eldritch virus/possessor/thing took control of her body (and it upsets me to think maybe she was actually there that whole time, because there were times she acted shy and nervous. It could have been the being just pretending. I feel like maybe it was actually the little robot girl at those times though, possibly, that poor thing).
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:51 am

All new characters are accepted! ^^ Welcome to the RP new and old alike! :thumbup:
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me