๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby higgle » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:02 am

โ“’
marjorie dayholtโ€‹
professor dayholt x she/her x 34 x astrology professor x lesbian x muggleborn x english
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
patronus; vulture
wand; elm wood, unicorn hair core, twelve 1/4 inches, pliant

zodiac; taurus
nicknames; marge
boggart; a crowd of menacing dark hooded figures.
birthday; may third

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
marjorie was born into a normal british family. her mother and father worked middle class jobs, and she was the youngest of three. while no one in her family showed signs of magical ability, including her two older sisters, alowyn and charlotte, she was born a witch. her parents raised her just the same as her sisters, making no specialty of her magic until she was sent to hogwarts. she was sorted into gryffindor, and in her time at the school, she served as prefect, and once reaching her seventh year, head girl.

being muggleborn, marjorie faced much oppression in her younger years. it affected her badly in her first few years, having grown up in a loving family where she never experienced such. as she grew older, she learned her own worth through her strength in education, almost always top in her classes. she is very resilient and headstrong. marjorie has never met a challenge that has made her back down from her own ideals and values. she has achieved much through her determination to prove that she is just as capable, if not more, than the wizards and witches who come from magical backgrounds. her desire to become a teacher came from her love for education, but also, her desire to protect children just like her, being the positive figure in their lives. she is a very energetic person, seemingly always in a bright mood, but will not tolerate any sort of prejudice or teasing in her classroom.

physical traits; marjorie is of average height at 5'6. her dark brown hair is always curled at her shoulders, and she always looks put-together.
other; she uses a cosmetic charm to keep her lips perfectly red.
Last edited by higgle on Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a pathological people pleaser

rea / she/her / taylor swift <3

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:09 am

I also changed Elian's Patronus to a Rottweiler, which is what I got as my Patronus on a proper J.K. Rowling test, as well as his wand core from Chimeta scale fragment to Dragon heartstring. IDEK what a heartstring is though, I usually hear it as 'really tugs the heartstrings' which usually means it's something that makes you want to cry
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist