The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby partlysocial » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:35 am

Full Name:Henry Fang
Nickname:Horns
Pronouns:He/Him
Sexuality:Bisexual
Species:Wendigo
Stall/Act:Art and crafts hut
Appearance:He is 15’3 ft tall, he has ashy skin but wears a tailored tail suit(he’s very self-conscious). He has black fur, which bushes and and is REALLY fluffy around his neck. He has a white deer skull head(old enough, he polishes it) but he keeps his horns yellow. He tris his hand and feet claws since he’s afraid of accidentally hurting someone. He stands up straight instead of hunched back. His fangs poke out of his mouth, but not so much that it looks scary, more like little sharp nubs. His skin and fur covers his chest so his rib cage doesn’t poke out. He has little spikes that poke out of his back(yes it’s part of his spine.

Personality:He’s usually very polite and soft-spoken, but if he’s friends are threatened he can be very scary. He enjoys a cup of tea in the afternoon, and loves small talk despite being soft spoken. He loves music and will gladly teach you how to box step, he sings in his spare time when no one is around. He loves country-music, but will never chose a favorite song. His favorite food has to be be stake, his favorite way to have it cooked is rare.

Short Bio:When he was younger and still a human he himself was trying to get into the fair, but was attacked and brought to a dark building, something horrible happened there, transforming him into a wendigo. He was brought back to the fair, inside this time, and when he woke up, he didn’t recognize himself. Eventually he had settled into his new life, his new body, even for a job at the fair, and he loves it. He enjoys creative people, they always surprise him. His whole life is at the fair, and if someone had happened to it, he would be ruined.

Other:N/A
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 am

Hey @ThunderFriends, would it be ok if Caelan forms a relationship with Ember? Or at the very least gains a crush on her?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:58 am

lol yes. you go ahead bro!!

lol Honestly i was gunna have her come back to Caelan To ask about the Fairground Gates or maybe Claelan will come to her finding her absolutely stumped and stuff... maybe when she goes over Caelan can give your a tour of da place. maybe even show her what he does here and stuff idk. but rn she be trying to crack da case on that gate over there lol.

oh yeah. @angel Ember is at the gate now trying to open it... so yeet!

Edit: LOOK I SPELLED IT RIGHT FOR ONCE!!!!
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:28 pm

lol Taurus in a maid outfit go brrrrr
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:30 pm

lol yeah. can someone PLZ draw this. neither of us can draw humans. im still learning and don't trust myself to mess it up but plz... willl someone Draw Taurus in the maids outfit all uber grump and stuff. PLZ... i don't have money but ill Trade you whatever pets you want from the ones i have. even the ones that are not for trade. plzzz

Edit: EXCEPT THE ONE IN MY SIG!
Last edited by ThundersFriends on Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:31 pm

ok but actually if someone has the ability to draw Taurus in the maid outfit (check my newest post for context) then can you please send us a drawing bc I wanna see what that looks like so bad

Also it would be funny
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Do founders count towards the 4 character limit? Because I already have 4, but I'm kind of interested

I'm afraid so, just to make sure that all of them get used without being overwhelming or neglected!

@OneFurryBoi2 - Accepted! He seems really interesting!

@ThundersFriends - Alrighty! While reading it, I imagined Ember in one of those montages in movies where a character keeps trying to do something in increasingly ridiculous ways and keeps failing, lmao.

--

I won't start with Valiant just yet, until we get a bit further along and everyone has found out that the gates are closed. Once I do, though, let me know if anyone would like their character to interact with him!
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Lol yes that's exactly what I wanted
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Ill get a post for Donnie soon, like Friday. Tomorrow I have a final exam so Ill be busy with that. Hes just chillin for now.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Huh, that's a good question about the gate.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me