A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby CJClaire » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:06 am

oh so many new people!!! yay! :)

sorry if i've been slow to respond, i've been moving and working on projects for college! if you ever have to wait too long for me to respond feel free to just drag my characters along/leave them alone lol

also, an artistic* rendition of poppykit staring at everyone always lol:
*artistic in that i drew this with a mouse very quickly lol
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:26 am

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/400679698083246617/

Name: Moosekit
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: Cinderpelt (Mom)
Mate: Wha is that?
Brief History (Optional): -->Note: If your cat has non-Clan roots, PLEASE include that information here!
Personality Traits (Optional): Moosekit is very nice even though he’s a kit. He tries to help everyone but really can’t. He thinks being cute helps keep other clan members happy
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 am

@HappyAlbaca, I can't accept Lilykit for the following reason:

C a s wrote: Please keep genders even! If you only have one character, that's fine; but if you create another character, it should be the opposite gender. This rule was implemented as the roleplays typically have a lot more females than males. For example: if you create a she-cat and would like to make another cat, it must be male.

And, if you're going to make a kit with a listed mother, please don't make it an NPC, as that's just really inconvenient for the roleplay.

In fact, I'll be making a rule about that, which I'll add to the front in a few moments. From here on out, kits being created MUST have a mother, since it's unrealistic to have a ton of orphans. This won't change anything for kits that I've already accepted before the creation of this rule.

@CJ omg, his eyes. I love him lol
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:41 am

Okay changed Lilykit to Moosekit and making Cinderpelt now.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:47 am

All right, then Moosekit will be accepted as soon as Cinderpelt is made! ^=^
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 am

Hey guys, i may respond slowly. As I feel like death haha, but I'm thinking on making a tom for Oakclan, a warrior probably, I've been 2 weeks without my thyroid meds, I have no thyroid cause I had it remove last year, and I need the meds to survive, so I feel like death cause I havnt had them for 2 weeks. But good news! I should be getting them either later today or tomorrow. Then I can start taking them again, which I'm glad about haha, cause if I go longer. I may end up in a coma so that wouldnt be good haha,

But in other news, poor Ivypaw, haha. But hey! She got a fish.. but in the process got herself sick.. oops. And doesnt help shes a long haired cat, so shes gonna look like a drenched rat when shes out of the water
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:54 am

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/6613255265 ... _ID(_)&mweb_unauth_id=&from_amp_pin_page=true

Name: Cinderpelt
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: Moosekit (son)
Mate: Unknown
Brief History (Optional): -->Note: If your cat has non-Clan roots, PLEASE include that information here!
Personality Traits (Optional): Cinderpelt is very protective of her kit Moosekit. She always wants him to be near her and doesn't feel safe when he’s not by her side.
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0LITAIRE » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:54 am

img
Name: Meadowpaw
Clan: OakClan
Kin: Unknown
Mate: N/A
Brief History (Optional): Meadowpaw has non-Clan roots.
She was found as a small kit (3 moons) abandoned in the territory, and taken into the Clan.

Personality Traits: Meadowpaw is a bit of a mess - Ditzy, forgetful and scatter-brained. She finds it hard to hold onto information and can sometimes slack off.
Meadowpaw is a decently hard worker, though, and wants to impress her Clan more than anything. There's nothing more satisfying to her than getting something right and impressing someone!

Fitting in in the Clan is something she worries about quite a bit. She's aware of her non-Clan roots and aloof, different personality - and rather self conscious about them, feeling as though they separate her from a real Clan cat.
Sometimes, Meadowpaw thinks about whether or not she was really meant to be a warrior.

To prove that she's really part of the Clan, she pushes herself to be the best, most OakClan warrior possible, even to unhealthy extents.
S0LITAIRE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 am

@CJ, that Poppykit drawing is adorable omg <3

@HappyAlpaca16, Cinderpelt is accepted.

@icyfruits, Due to OakClan being very anti-outsider, I'll have to ask you to either change Meadowpaw into a Clan-born cat if you want her to remain in OakClan, or, even though EagleClan apprentices are closed right now, I could make an exception if you want to switch her to EagleClan and keep her non-Clan roots. It's up to you.

Just a quick reminder for everyone who's joining:

Rule 8. Respect the Clans' special traits: such as OakClan being a less-hostile Clan than EagleClan, or EagleClan be more accepting of outsiders than OakClan. Your character may not accept these ideals, but they should act like a Clan cat and respect the Clan's traditions before their own ideals. Loyalty is to the Clan.

EagleClan warriors and apprentices are closed right now unless an exception is made by Cas (who did give me permission to make one for Meadowpaw in this case), so this basically means any new warriors/apprentices you make should be Clan-born, since they will all most likely be OakClan.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:52 am

@Amnesia; Stagleap is talking to Frozenpetal
stormythecloud