❯IvyClan❮ Discussion and Forms!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❯IvyClan❮ Discussion and Forms!

Postby 444dyn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 pm

oh my gosh,,
I am so sorry everyone! I have been inactive on this thread due to stress, etc., and now I feel horrible- if i haven’t added your name to the allegiance, you may still rp and post as I have most likely forgotten. Also, Russia, you may join! Feel free!
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:40 am

𝔇𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Name: Dreamfeather
Dreamkit Dreampaw

Voice: smooth like
honey
and sly.
Sometimes
squeaky and at
times it might
be scratchy.
Eyes: 'tis a sky blue
Pelt: Long, tri-color
pelt with tabby stripes.
Crush: not intrested
anymore.
Mate: He doesn't
have one anymore.
Apprentice none atm
Scent: Burning leaves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Likes: The rain, taking some strolls under the moonlight (but will not go out under a new moon or a crescent moon), quiet (but not for too long), and most importantly: his clanmates (even though it might not seem like it).
Disklikes: Being alone, the lake and the river (will not even stray close to any body of water (rain does not count)), someone accusing him of wrongdoing, anyone bringing up the death of his former mate, Maplepool. Very chatty clanmates (it takes a lot of talking to annoy him). Rogues and kittypets (this can change (only for kittypets)).
Fears: Losing his clanmates, not being able to stand up for himself if false accusations are put against him, and being banished from the clan. The lake and the river (even not even having a near-death experience that involved the lake and river).
Kin: Lakemoon (mother) and Flighttail (father) both are deceased;
Kits: None
Friends: PM me i guess
Enimies: I mean. Not one...

Personality: When you first meet this tom, he is a bit of a pushover. He will do anything to keep him from building relationships with others, but he eventually gives in and would talk for a short amount of time. Others may call him a hothead because he is a bit brash for no reason. However, to those who knew him before his mate passed away might say otherwise. He used to enjoy talking with others and would even be the first to start a conversation if that cat wasn't talking to anyone at first. He'd be polite and wait until a conversation ended unless there was an emergency that needed to be dealt with.

Now, it will take some time to warm up around other cats as he is silent, aloof, brash and sometimes unforgiving when he's around. But he will not bully other cats, just he will be a bit rude. Not to hurt anybody's feelings...just so they could learn. And yes, he does have a soft spot for kits because they don't know any better.

Flaws: Despite his personality, he cannot stand being alone for more than five minutes, he gives in easily, he won't let go of the past. (someone, just knock some sense into him). He also holds a lengthy grudge against anyone who sides with kittypets. He believes others easily.

History: As all clan cats, he was born into the clan with two loving parents. Although his father was a bit rude, he still loved him nonetheless. But he wasn't an apprentice until seven moons old. He didn't know why for the late bestowment of the rank, but he thought nothing about it, and his parents never told him why. It wasn't long after he became a warrior that his mother and father had passed away and he rather not talk about that, but it didn't let it bother him as he met his future mate, Maplepool. Eventually, they became mates until tragedy struck. He wasn't around when his mate died, but some cats told him that she fell into the river while trying to catch a rabbit (or in some other stories that she was chasing another cat, but that didn't last for long). Dreamfeather believed it. It had never crossed his mind that she actually was pushed into the river. And one cat even told him that. However, ever since then, he cannot seem to wrap his mind around what truly happened.

Other: I think that's all. Lemme know if I need to change anything. I'll work on Scout's and Brooklyn's forums as soon as I finish this post <3
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:37 am

𝔖𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓉
Name: Scout

do you mean 'rank'? He's
a
rogue cat!
Voice: rough
and gritty like
sandpaper;
Eyes: navy blue
Pelt: mediumn
length tri-color pelt. He
has
a russian blue
colored pelt;
besides from
the white.
Crush: none
Mate: open
Apprentice: he's
not
one with the clan;
Scent: a marsh-y
or a swamp-y
smell.

Likes: hunting (I mean, who doesn't?), visiting his kittypet friend (although he is a bit irritated by her), starting fights, rabbits, being able to go on his life freely without any rules in place to control him.
Disklikes: clans, clan cats, his chatty friend, small prey, leafbare, patrols, warriors talking to his kittypet friend (although it is highly unlikely), thunderpaths, two-legs, DOGS, sappy stories, sarcastic cats.
Fears: Losing his kittypet friend to a clan (although she might not serve any use to them), a warrior mistaking Brooklyn as a rogue and killing her, and Brooklyn getting lost (although it is easy to spot a cat running into a tree).
Kin: Doesn't remember, and why does it matter?
Friends: Brooklyn
Enimies: Clan cats. Did I make that obvious?

Personality: Sour. He is brasher than Dreamfeather. He cannot stand the sight of clan cats, and he will not hesitate when it comes to attacking the other cats. However, this doesn't apply to Brooklyn, a kittypet that he had promised a clan cat to keep watch over. He doesn't like to keep those promises very well...At least he's been doing a good job...every now and then. He does have a soft spot- but that's only for Brooklyn. Although, he tends to be aloof towards her, and loves to scare her whenever he gets the chance to. But he's not like that to any other cat. Even to kits, he doesn't enjoy their presence as much as adult cats. (Doesn't mean that he will lay a claw on them. Just a backpaw slap). He tends to overhunt, and just either wastes the food by disposing it in the water or just leave it to rot.

Flaws: His soft spot for the kittypet, His lies are see-through (he's not a good liar) and tends to leave evidence everywhere he goes and doesn't really pay attention on where he leaves that evidence. (It's just a few bones left behind from his last prey or just half-eaten scraps)

History: This nothing much that would interest some other cat. But he was banished from another clan and just spend his days roaming throughout the forest. It wouldn't be long until he ran into Brooklyn's father, just when she was six or seven moons old, who asked him a favor, despite his bad rep., of keeping a watch over her at a two-leg's house due to her disability. Scout didn't question it but asked for something in return. And indeed, a few days later, he did get his wish. That wish? Who knows?

Other: Let me know if you want me to change anything. Sorry if he looks like something other than a cat (or a bobcat) I didn't want to scrap his design.
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:51 am

𝔅𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓁𝓎𝓃
Name: Brooklyn

she's a kittypet

Voice:
soft-spoken
like a wise old lady.
(Like Galadriel from
the Hobbit, but
softer)
Eyes: a cloudly
orange.
Pelt: short
haired
diluted calico.
Crush: none
Mate: open
Scent: pepperment
extract.

Likes: Company, the great open, stories that Scout tells her, quiet, daydreaming, sunbathing.
Disklikes: being alone for too long, loud sounds, being reminded that she's blind, others taking her kindness for granted, a day without Scout, the forest (even though she has never stepped paw into the forest nor seen it, but by Scout's stories, she doesn't want to go near the place), the prey that Scout brings her (she's not picky, it's just disgusting), and water.
Fears: Losing her only friend, the forest, not being able to find her way back home if she ever does get lost in the forest.
Kin: they were killed by a rouge.
Friends: Scouty
Enimies: None

Personality: She loves the outdoors, but she doesn't stray too far from her home. She loves it there. She is a nice and loving cat and would do anything to help despite her blindness. She yearns for adventure, but she is afraid that she won't be able to find her way back home. She is easily swayed and always desperate for help, but she tries not to be. Brooklyn is easily scared and doesn't like the thought of the 'scary forest where ruthless cats live'. she could be rude at times too. (but not very rude)

Flaws: She's blind, she's (very) apologetic, chatty, naive, and helpless.

History: She was born in the clan as a blind kit. Her parents tried to hide her from the others in fear of losing their daughter. However, when she able to leave her mother, her father took her and was left by a two-leg home where she was taken in by a group of rogues who promised her father to keep an eye on her and to make sure that she didn't venture off to the forest. In return, her parents would be killed a couple of days later by a rogue cat. (T'was part of the agreement after all). Since then, she made a home at the place she lives at and talks to her only friend, Scout.

Other: Let me know if you want me to change anything. She has a red leather collar. And I have been spelling rogue wrong this whole time.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karamatsuboy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:06 pm

╓──────╖

tom | warrior
pan | 24 moons
mate: open
apprentice: open

╙──────╜

╓────────────────────────────────────╖

Briarthroat is a long-furred black-and-brown tom with a black head, paws, and tail and pale green eyes.
He comes from a long line of clan cats and is very proud of that fact. However, he is the only surviving member of his family, as
his mother died during childbirth and his father died during his apprenticeship. He is a strong fighter and very loyal to his
clanmates, but deep down is incredibly lonely, as many cats can't stand his boasting. His greatest dream is to have a mate one
day, and is willing to accept practically anyone.

╙────────────────────────────────────╜

I know this rp is a little dead but i still hope i can join
karamatsuboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Newttail is open to chat in camp, but her social anxiety might be a problem...
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me