valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby azhefa. » Mon May 28, 2018 1:58 pm

@blue - yeah, horses are interbred quite a lot in captivity, racehorses especially they can have a stallion in their tree several times, and wild ones often do too if in more isolated areas, but idk if it's ok on the site

@lyn - lol he needs some xanax cx
    phantom could be just chatting with amaera and sammy could walk up and spot them, she won't have to be apart of phantom's herd yet for the mix up to happen
    oh lord, he'd get a hoof to the face for nipping her pretty coat, she's such a little diva cx
    yeah, either they would get along terribly well [poor phantom] or hate each other's guts lol

@ches - yeah, i've sent a help ticket asking about it so we won't get into trouble if things go that way
    lol if amaera ends up going to bjorn, rhae will straighten her out real quick cx

it would be amusing if amaera gets passed around cause no one wants to deal with her, like 'no you take her' 'nu uh you keep her'
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 pm

@azhefa: That's true. XD Gosh she isn't even in his herd and she already brings a stallion on Phantom's tail XDD

HAHA probably, but Phantom would probably still give her said hard nips anyway. He doesn't have a short fuse, but he does not stand for trouble in his herd, and he can be a very hard disciplinarian when one annoys him. It's very hard to annoy him though, so he'd probably just huff and walk away, but if she does manage to he'd come down hard and fast on her(he usually only corrects foals and young though). >.< Welp I'm excited to have them interact, to say the least. I don't even know where they would go HAHA.

Welp if they get along well that's one trouble off his list. XDD

Oh nu if Amaera goes over to Bjorn XDD I'm not sure if Rhae can handle her, but Oydis definitely seems like someone thatd fight Amaera XD

@ches: are you gonna post? I'm so excited I wanna reply XDDD

*scans crowd for evixtus* where did you go... Phantom wants his older mare back and safe XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon May 28, 2018 3:25 pm

well, got a response from the help ticket regarding inbreeding, it's not allowed even if the characters don't know they're related /:
    i could have it so amaera isn't actually sammy's daughter, but claims she is even though she's adopted [she is bay instead of black like most of his foals] so she has a wider selection of suitors

ha, that's what you think, if they get along it'll be more like double trouble cx

lol rhae and oydis might have to team up on the maiden if she goes to bjorn, that would be amusing to watch
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Oh gosh, Phantom's just going to have more headaches in the time to come. XD Double trouble indeed.

Oh my goodness if she goes to Titan >.< her attitude and Titan's short fuse will blow up all over the place.

HAHA yes omg I would want to see that HAHA
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 pm

@ Omni: Alright. I'll just make Vira into a yearling.

@ Lyn: No need to apologize! You have a pretty good idea.

@Azhefa: Do you want me to also change his birth setting? That scene does have to do with his name, after all.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 pm

i am so ready for all these interactions lol
these is so much attitude in this roleplay i'm not sure how the kings will handle it
all i can think about is them somehow ending up at the same place trying to catch a break and just silently bonding in 'oh my gosh these mares are crazy'
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Queen Lapis wrote:@ Omni: Alright. I'll just make Vira into a yearling.

@ Lyn: No need to apologize! You have a pretty good idea.

@Azhefa: Do you want me to also change his birth setting? That scene does have to do with his name, after all.

@lapis: I think you have to make her a 2 year old, because Omni says that Astrid's mother died her first winter, so it would be a few months after having Astrid. Vira could be the weaker twin, perhaps?

@Omni: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA somehow it was really easy to picture that. Just like Phantom going up to Titan just like "hey dude I don't want to fight just let me hide here for a while, I need a breather." And he's all like "only if you let me break at yours tomorrow" and they both just nod seriously. XDD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Mon May 28, 2018 4:44 pm

So Vera and Astrid are twins?

Bjorn is too antisocial to manage high strung mares. He is a v traditional stallion, he lets his most dominant mare deal with the troublemakers. I can imagine him cackling at Phantom being stuck with Mae and then somehow she ends up with Bjorn and he’s wishing he never commented at all.

All three kings say they’re doing a patrol but actually meet up for a ‘beer and chat’, complaining about how hard it is to raise so many daughters.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 28, 2018 4:48 pm

cheshire. wrote:So Vera and Astrid are twins?

Bjorn is too antisocial to manage high strung mares. He is a v traditional stallion, he lets his most dominant mare deal with the troublemakers. I can imagine him cackling at Phantom being stuck with Mae and then somehow she ends up with Bjorn and he’s wishing he never commented at all.

All three kings say they’re doing a patrol but actually meet up for a ‘beer and chat’, complaining about how hard it is to raise so many daughters.

Yup, that's fine by me.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:59 pm

cheshire. wrote:So Vera and Astrid are twins?

I live for these 'beer and chat's. XD

Thera would probably try to tail Titan from a distance, just to find out where he's going though, so they might get busted pretty quick
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me