π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby obsolete dream » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:13 am

well it seems like they’ve only been inactive for five days or so- something could have come up in their personal life. i’d give them some time. :}
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:48 am

Actually, they've been inactive more than that, at least on this RP

Well see though
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Hello all, and welcome anyone who has just joined recently!

I’m Extremely sorry for my inactivity; as Spiritstar has mentioned a few posts back, I’ve been run a little ragged because of school and life recently, but I just finished most of my midterms and will hopefully have some more time to spare on this!

I will try to get a post of my own up soon, but it seems that a number of people who were active towards the start of this revamp are also inactive here at this time. Since I do not know if they are still interested and since we have quite a few newer rpers, I hope to set up a bit of an updated scene with my characters to make them open for some potential interactions as well as move the plot along a little. Do not worry if you are already interacting with someone, I will just be updating this for the continuation of the story if you wish to take part in it.

I know a couple of people also already mentioned the 5 sentence+ rule as well, but if you have issues that are preventing this then please don’t be afraid to reach out to me and we can figure something out. This really is just to help give your rp partners something to respond to, something that gives visuals to a scene, and something that doesn’t speed the rp along too far page-wise for other rpers, so I do think this is pretty important if it is not too much trouble for you.

In terms of a remake, So long as you put your own spin on it, you’re welcome to use a similar idea! I designed this with the possibility of other β€œsupernatural safe houses” in mind, and so if the need arises someone could make a rp with a similar structure. Hopefully, this one with become active again so this will not be necessary, but I also understand that rps sometime slow down for a little while.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, Β°Λ–βœ§

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
β™’I write, draw, and rp!β™’

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Rosemoon wrote:
Name: Stan
Nickname / titles: Stan the Man
Gender / orientation: Cis Male (he/him pronouns)

Physical Description: Pale and green with scraggly fur and a long thin tail, really tall and average built
Eye colour: Pale blue and bloodshot
Hair colour: Black and dark grey messy
Notable traits: Stitches and brightly colored bandaids
Typical clothing: Only really wears his old green high school sweater that says "go wolf"

Species: Zombie Wolf/Cat (was a shapeshifter before he died)
Abilities/skills: He can projectile spew viscera but he prefers to NEVER use it because of how disgusting it is, so he relies on his only other true ability, which is his exceptional strength.
Species affiliations: Will associate really only with other supernatural folk, but not towards any specific type

Brief history: He was originally a shapeshifter, but was killed by some unknown human while shifting between a cat and wolf, and became stuck somewhere inbetween when a warlock brought him back to life as a zombie. So now he is a strange amalgamation and has humanoid qualities because of the reanimation process trying to fix him and doing it "incorrectly" because it couldn't tell what was his accurate form. He ended up at this place because he's traveling across the globe hunting for beings of pure evil, as well as escaping his former life which he keeps under lock and key.
Brief personality traits: He's a bit sassy and arrogant, but has a soft spot for kittens. Loves kicking the butt of evil things, doesn't like humans almost at all. Doesn't take jokes very well, and will resort to talking with his big wooden bat filled with nails sticking out of it. Longs for the days where he was in his human form, the only time he liked humans until humans destroyed his kindness for them.

Optional character trivia: Has a secret weakness for Hello Kitty, and has misophonia with the sound of any bodily function to the point where he'll curl up in a ball and rage.

Accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 pm

dolloid wrote:
hey! hope its not too late to join in. :}

picrew credit
Name: jude rice
Nickname / titles: just jude!
Gender / orientation: nonbinary (he/they), gay

Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown
Notable traits: a LOT of freckles! a scar on the base of his neck.
Typical clothing: very neutral tones and more β€˜plain’ clothes. more often than not seen with a jacket on.

Species: human
Abilities/skills: very charismatic. jude is also quite skilled with hair and makeup, but that’s not really relevant.

Brief history: teehee. we shall see.
Brief personality traits: jude is very easygoing, but they have their moments! they tend to feel β€˜too much’ and bottle it up.

Optional character trivia: he’s originally a PJO OC that went nowhere. so here we are

Accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Welcome back coco
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:20 pm

Eyo, coco!
I can't remember if I .messages you, but no one was posting on Red Sun and Blue Moon so I messaged some people. Since you're a scout for one and Alpha for the other, we really need you there. Also, Friday made a beta, so he'd have to get orders from Phoenix I'm assuming.

Kay. May I suggest a Nikolai/Nikolav Viti interaction, and or Nyx and Maria?

In terms of a remake,
Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:27 pm

welcome back ++ thank you! :} hope you are doing okay.
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:29 pm

WELCOME BACK!! Hope you're doing alright :)

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Thank you all! :) I hope everyone is doing good as well! I’m excited to get back to this! ^^

Spiritstar3 wrote:Eyo, coco!
I can't remember if I .messages you, but no one was posting on Red Sun and Blue Moon so I messaged some people. Since you're a scout for one and Alpha for the other, we really need you there. Also, Friday made a beta, so he'd have to get orders from Phoenix I'm assuming.

Kay. May I suggest a Nikolai/Nikolav Viti interaction, and or Nyx and Maria?

In terms of a remake,
Kay

Yo! Okie dokie, I’ll check on that after I post here! I believe Niko has just been put in a cage in the basement, but let me reread everything and figure that out (in case I’m mistaken!) Nyx will be addressing everyone soon I think, and I might add Fredrick back in to cause some drama if I feel that it’s necessary.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me