!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby divinity. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm

v good girl

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Let's play! My way! All day!

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm

Name: Megumi Saiko
Nickname: Meg for friends
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hair: Purpleish Pink
Eye color: Purple
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5' 6" --> 6' 2"
Weight: 130 lbs --> 159 lbs
Quirk: Video Game
Hero Name: Electric Warrior

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Personality:
Although she doesn't want it pointed out, Megumi acts like a child, most of the time. Although she can be mature and an actual adult, she easily slips into the role of a young fourteen-year-old girl. She is playful and rather stubborn all the time. She enjoys making people laugh with her immature antics. However, when it comes to hero work, she is very professional about it. She puts everyone before herself and will ultimately let herself get wounded to help just a little longer. In her second form, you almost won't recognize her since she is rather selfless and forgets about herself. She loves to see people safe and smile. So, she works hard to give them exactly what she believes that they deserve, a smile and her hardest work.

Quirk Description:
Megumi's quirk is a transformation type quirk. It allows her to transform into what seems to be a video game character. She is equipped with what many warriors in a video game would have. An electric sword, and little two little bombs on her head for emergencies cases only. She also increases in size, becoming rather large when in her video game form. Although she is rather powerful in her video game form, because of it she looks like a child without it. She can also only hold the form perfectly for about two hours before she has to take it easier. If she does stay in her second form for longer than two hours, she starts to get extremely sluggish like she just added some heavy weight on her shoulders. She passes out after about 6 hours of staying in the form.

Hero Costume:
Megumi's other form wears a black, purple and blue leotard. She wears stockings that match, reaching about mid-thigh. Her hair changes with her form as well, becoming two long braids. At the top, her gaming clips become little bombs that she hates to lose. Her leotard also has wings on the back that light up with the electric purple sword that she keeps on her.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I prefer grasshoppers over crickets."

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 pm

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Makoto░♢saka (ラチ桜)

Name:Makoto Osaka
        Sexuality:Pansex.
        Crush: None,open
        Alliance: UA student/1-a
        Hero/Villain name: Chameleon

Height: 5'9
        Weight: 140 lbs
        Skin: peach( natural skin color)
        Hair: black( natural hair color)
        Eyes: dark grey( natural eye color)

Personality :Makoto is a hyperactive boy who loves having fun and usually has an optimistic outlook on life despite what happened to him in his younger days. He doesn't have to much common sense, since a few bolts in his head had went missing, but hes oddly intelligent when he wants to be. Not to many like to be around Saito since he's one of the strangest and oddest students at UA. Although people are rude to him, Makoto always seem to a happy kind and will try his best to get along with others. Speaking of such, he really likes company and will try his best to make a good first impression, even if fails. It's true that Makoto is a carefree,happy go lucky guy, but there are times when he'll buckle down and get serious. No need to worry about that, he kinda don't take most things seriously, most defiantly other people who are being rude to him . Overall, Makoto means well, but his crazy personality is a repel that drives people away. Even if it does hurt sometimes, Makoto will keep his feelings to his self
        Quirk: Makoto's chameleon quirk gives the ability of a chameleon. He's able stretch his tongue,climb up walls,camouflage( can lead to invisibility if used right), and multi-directional vision. He's unable to stick to wet surfaces and his tongue can be a huge weakness to him
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:13 am

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

inari tamaki : crime analyst

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 am

────────────────────────────────

first name. inari (稲荷) last name. tamaki (たまき) a
    ge
    . 25 years old gender. male quirk. illusion manipul
    ation sexuality. pansexual built. skinny alias. illusion
    ist hero 'sakkaku' (former) height. 176cm weight. 55
    kg skin color. pale hair color. dark purple eye color.
    dark purple blood type. O+ affiliation. yuuei, police fo
    rce occupation. pro-hero (former) crime analyst (cur
    rent) birthday. 26 april birthplace. wakashima prefec
    ture fighting type. long or medium ranged fighter

PERSONALITY
    Even when it comes to analyzing the most brutal cases, Inari was always calm and collected. It's a very rare sight to see him yelling or getting (visibly) provoked, as it is very hard to read him. There were very few times he showed any reactions to anything, even when witnessing an deceased body. It was said that his family died in a villain raid, and that nobody survived except for himself. His initial aim was to become a professional hero who will search for the killers of his family and destroy them. But for some mysterious reason, he immediately retired and instead, worked for the police department as an crime analyst. Due to his analytical skills and intelligence, he was quickly promoted to work on more serious cases. Besides that, it was also shown that he doesn't frequently interact much with his colleagues, he only does when it is related to work. Despite that, he has a very good reputation with the people and even with some pro-heroes he used to work with. Heck, he is even respected by his senior workers. He tends to speak in polite manner and has always shown respect to his seniors and with unfamiliar people. But he is no perfect man. He is very blunt and that also results to him being too dense at the same time. He has a hard time understanding jokes and social norms. Not to mention that he can also be sometimes gullible, too. And due to his very dedication to his work, he is also quite an kill-joy. It takes a long time convincing him to join in events for 'fun', unless the party is hosted by his senior workers or someone above his position.

APPEARENCE
    Inari is a young man with a tall physique. He has short dark purple hair that slightly covers his left eye and he has violet eyes with sharp yet thin eyebrows. He has a skinny built, and a very fragile structure too. It's like if anyone pushes him, he'll literally trip and fall. Some of his colleagues assume he has a poor eating habit or he probably has a strict diet plan for himself.
    He has a tendency to keep himself groomed and wear business-type clothes, since he always believed that appearance is 90% of the first impression. Ironically though, he generally wears a white gakuran-styled shirt with violet fleur-de-lis symbol printed on the left side and black pants with black loafers. Though when he is outside of his office, he tends to wear a black trench coat along with his outfit.
    Before he retired from his career, Inari's hero outfit consists of white full-sleeved button up and black tie along with black vest, layered by white knee-length coat with slight yet noticeable dark gray gradient-shade from the tips of it and white pants with white loafers. He also wears a white and dark violet mask shaped like a crescent moon, that hides both of his eyes and left side of his face. It was also noticed that he wears a black japanese armband with a violet fleur-de-lis symbol printed on it.

QUIRK
    Illusion Manipulation (Hallucikinesis): User can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Some users can create complex and detailed worlds, others may be able to only alter the way they or the target are perceived. Most users who are not exactly combat savvy would use their ability as a defense mechanism to camouflage themselves, and even alter their physical appearance to look like someone or something else. The user may be unable to create accurate illusions, such as making things that don't exist or situations that would never happen in a million years. One common mistake is misplacing a feature on a person or forgetting to add shadows to their forms. And it may have to limit the number of mental powers to control the illusion.
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Don't test me"

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:24 pm

kyoko░Hattori (の異育)

Name:Kyoko Hattori
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Crush: none atm
    Alliance: Neutral/good( Former pro)
    Hero/Villain name: Miss fortune

Height: 5'0
    Weight: 90 lbs
    Skin: peach
    Hair: dark
    Eyes: yellow

Personality: Kyoko normally seems to be chill and relaxed, likes to keep to her self and doesn't like others bothering. Alot of people tend to call her child,which makes her really upset. In fact, it's one of her biggest triggers. Although she lacks size, Kyoko makes it up with her brains and her combat skill. The woman is really relax, doesn't really care what happens around her. However, her since of justice is still rather strong and will rush in to help someone..even if it's a real pain to her. In all, small woman with a bad attitude. She's peaceful until you get on her bad side.
    Quirk:: Kyoko's quirk Fortune/ mis-fortune allows her to grant luck or bad luck to others, including her self. having bad luck will also decrease the power of one's quirk or physical strength, granting good luck will also increase one's quirk or physical strength. Using her quirk only last a few hours or so, on her self it only last for a few minutes
    FC: darudayu form show by rock. all art/gifs are official
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:25 pm

accepted
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:48 am

@divinity I completed the form, hope it's alright (´∀`)
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:22 am

it's fine! i'll add them to the list.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫!"

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 am

i. rin taeko ii. she's seventeen years
old iii. she is bisexual but she isn't a big
romantic iv. taeko is five foot five with
brown hair and blue eyes.
vi taeko is extremely curious with
everything and thinks knowledge is very
important and vital. taeko likes to tease
her customers and the people involved
in her small "family business". taeko
is notorious for her innocently sugar-
coated snarky comments, which often
creates conflict. taeko knows how to
work with different types of people
and she is capable of being manipulative
this quirk allows the user to control the aspects of the human mind.
once the opponent is under the influence of the quirk the user can
freely control the opponent. the user is able to control them almost
like a doll in the hands of a child. one thing about this quirk that tae-
ko likes is using the opponents quirk through them. the only way she
can actually activate her quirk is to maintain eye-contact for more th-
an 5 seconds and within 5 feet of the opponent. another way she can
activate her quirk is to access the nape and (as gruesome as it sounds)
she needs to lightly stab her opponent there. a few quirk drawbacks of
the quirk is heavy and painful migraines as a warning sign. while she c-
an could control other people's minds the opponent can regain their co-
nsciousness and become aware they're being controlled. if the opponent
tries hard enough they will be set free from the mind control. if they ma
nage to break free it will bring an excruciating pain to the user and ren-
ders them weak for a period of time. a few cases is the opponent is awa-
re but can't stop and can't regain control and have to watch and feel eve-
rything the user is making them do.
███████████
███████████

───────[𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥]───────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M A MATERIAL GIRL
Last edited by divinity. on Fri May 10, 2019 10:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me