valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby unnamed » Mon May 28, 2018 9:48 am

Queen Lapis wrote:@ Omni: Alright, I understand. Could Vira and Astrid have lost their mother not long after Vira was born, In the winter? If so, could you change Astrid's age too 3? If you don't want to, I'll just make Vira into a yearling.

as I’ve stated I’ve no desire to change my characters backstory or age as losing her mother during her first winter is something I consider vital to Astrid’s character. If you desire to make them twins, assuming Cheshire is fine with this, you’re free to do that so they’d have both lost their mother very early on than I’m perfectly fine with that

@lynette, ah don’t apologize! You didn’t cause any trouble. it’s just hashing out details and all that jazz c:
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Mon May 28, 2018 10:21 am

omnipotence_ wrote:
Queen Lapis wrote:@ Omni: Astrid and Vira sound like they'd be great sisters. But Is it alright if Vira was motherless from when she was born, so the loss would have a full effect on her? It might not be possible, considering Vira is a year or so older than Astrid. Dawn obviously wouldn't have been able to foal Astrid. But if you're was willing to switch the ages (considering mare gestation is one year long, ) I'd be completely for it!

while I’ve no objection to them being sisters, Astrid losing her mother during her first winter due to illness has already been addressed in the role play and while I’d welcome the idea of her having a full sister as opposed to a half I don’t necessarily have any desire to change both her age and backstory in order to do so

@blue, I’d be up for taking one of the cuties!

Alright, awesome! I'll give you a heads up down the line before she births so you have time to make the foal and such.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon May 28, 2018 10:23 am

@lapis - that would be nice, it's already been stated in bjorn's latest post that there hasn't been colts in a while, especially one with the amber coat, and i'd like for atreus to be a kind of special boy since i got some big plans for him later

@lyn - hehehe, she's gonna be such a brat, but it will all level out after a while since she's still quite young and immature. she hasn't been reprimanded very much as a foal and was allowed to just rule the herd through her mother when sammy led them.
    it would be pretty funny if phantom finds her, gets interested since she's going to be in her first heat, but then she opens her mouth and he's just like 'nope', points her off towards the other two kings so they can deal with her instead

direct family don't breed with each other right? like parents to offspring or siblings to each other?
    a weird question, i know, but i'm curious what would happen if sammy accidentally steals a niece or titan gets amaera and none of them know they're related?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 am

azhefa. wrote:
    @lapis - that would be nice, it's already been stated in bjorn's latest post that there hasn't been colts in a while, especially one with the amber coat, and i'd like for atreus to be a kind of special boy since i got some big plans for him later

@lyn - hehehe, she's gonna be such a brat, but it will all level out after a while since she's still quite young and immature. she hasn't been reprimanded very much as a foal and was allowed to just rule the herd through her mother when sammy led them.
    it would be pretty funny if phantom finds her, gets interested since she's going to be in her first heat, but then she opens her mouth and he's just like 'nope', points her off towards the other two kings so they can deal with her instead

direct family don't breed with each other right? like parents to offspring or siblings to each other?
    a weird question, i know, but i'm curious what would happen if sammy accidentally steals a niece or titan gets amaera and none of them know they're related?

I feel like realistically, horses probably wouldn't care. But, it's cheshire's roleplay and they might be against it. Also i think that would be against the chicken smoothie rules to have relatives breeding with each other. I'm not sure though.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:52 am

@azhefa: knowing my unsociable boy, he just might. >.< I do want that mixup with Sammael though, so maybe Phantom might be more accepting because he's trying to get more mares just in case the winter turns out to be a hard one.

I sense a lot of hard nips coming from my stallion if he does get her, though XD. Though I do see him warming up to her as she mellows.

Also, I can also sense possible tension between Heidi and Amaera. XD I can see Phantom chasing them both out like a mother hen, just all "GO REFLECT ON YOUR MISTAKES AND COME BACK WHEN YOUVE APOLOGISED GEEZ." XDDDD

Phantom's grumbling in the back of my mind about how he's too old for this drama XD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 am

poor phantom is gonna have so much sass in his herd xD
all i can imagine is titan hearing about him scolding heidi and sneaking over to remind her how perfect she is lol

also, since i realize i tend to skip some things over when i'm juggling a bunch of stuff if any of you ever mention myself or my characters and it's something about a scenario or whatever and i don't respond please don't hesitate to quote it in your next reply or just message me!
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:28 am

omnipotence_ wrote:poor phantom is gonna have so much sass in his herd xD
all i can imagine is titan hearing about him scolding heidi and sneaking over to remind her how perfect she is lol

also, since i realize i tend to skip some things over when i'm juggling a bunch of stuff if any of you ever mention myself or my characters and it's something about a scenario or whatever and i don't respond please don't hesitate to quote it in your next reply or just message me!

OMG THATS SO CUTE PLS DO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I can just picture him trying to hide his huge frame in the sparse grasses of Jotunheim just like stage whispering:"Heidi don't forget you're beautiful"

@ches: I can just imagine Phantom going to Eliza after a while just like "Eliza, is all of this worth our survival?" XDDD Just like hanging his head like oh gosh why
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Titan is such a masochist going after Mazikeen. I can see him just thinking “good child birthing hips - must have”. He’s such a softie underneath, looking after Gaagi. Heidi is probably always going to shoo him when she sees him lurking in Jotunheim trying to protect her.

In terms of Astrid and the other being twins, I don’t mind. It’s a common occurrence in Valhalla to have twins.

As for interbreeding, realistically it’s probable. By CS standards, probably not. XD There are already a lot of strong family lines between our horses so chances are some are already products of interbreeding lol.

Mist: such pretty horses ahhhh.

A NOTE FOR BJORN’S HERD: Bjorn has a history of producing twins and fillies. He rarely gets colts and his coat is not a dominant gene. Just a note for y’all.

Eliza is going to be so exasperated with all these high strung horses lol. She might get impatient once she’s had a foal and complain to Phantom. XD

Can you imagine Bjorn trying to manage them. He seems to stay out of the constant trading between the three kings. He’s just gonna watch Phantom and Titan suffer with their crazy maidens. God forbid one targets Bjorn and his herd of well mannered angels (odyis excluded).
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 28, 2018 1:14 pm

cheshire. wrote:snip ♥
Mist: such pretty horses ahhhh.

snip ♥

thank you! It might be a bit before I get
my Maiden's form up as I'm waiting for an
email back from a photographer! >.<
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:52 pm

@ches: I just imagined Heidi chasing away her big imposing father and had to stifle a laugh at work. XD

HAHAHHAA I can see Phantom, Eliza and the others just being like why suddenly so many things >.< HAHAHAH you're tempting me to make a mare just to stir things up a little in Hnitbjorg
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me