coldclan -- discussion + form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: coldclan -- discussion + form thread

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:57 pm

"You'll regret that one day. I know a lot about regret."
    name;; Pineflash
    gender;; Tom
    rank;; Warrior
    wanted rank;; Achieved
    age;; 31 Moons
    personality;; He is normally orderly and strict, often going on and on about other cats' flaws, not realizing how much he hurts others. However, there is not a doubt that he is loyal to his clan and always tries to do things for the greater good. He is currently extremely depressed over the loss of his true love and he has blocked out any cat who used to be his friend. He always seems to be looking into the distance and he sometimes mumbles things, as if there's a cat no-one else can see.
    crush;; Open, he could definitely do with a fresh start.
    kin;; Sparrowpelt, Robinsong
    history;; He was born as the only kit of his litter, and grew up believing he could be whatever he wanted. He wanted to be the leader of the clan, actually, but when he became a warrior he realized he shouldn't dream so big. As an apprentice he always worked to be the best, but he never felt good enough. He fell in love with a she-cat named Hollystrike, who was only a few moons older than him. He always tried to impress her, but she just seemed to think he was a joke. He became a warrior and worked hard to impress her, but she still didn't respect him and always made fun of him. He didn't give up, though, and was always kind to her. He knew he should find someone else, but many of the other she-cats didn't like him at all. He could, of course, fall in love with a cat who wasn't a warrior... Or a she-cat... He often found himself questioning if he was truly only ever going to love Hollystrike. Pineflash was and still is very loyal to the warrior code, thanking Starclan for all of the prey he catches, making sure the sick and weak cats get fed first. He thought Hollystrike would like this, but she said he was too uptight and he needed to let go, break a few rules, have fun. He was astonished, but would he wanted Hollystrike to like him... One very cold winter, Pineflash went out into the forest late at night with Hollystrike. He caught prey and ate it with her, ignoring the elders, queens, and sick cats who needed it. He imitated their leader and pretended to be a kittypet. He went to the river with Hollystrike. She told him this was much better than the silly old cat who followed the warrior code constantly. The walked around the edge of the water, looking down at the fish. But Hollystrike slipped and fell. She went into the freezing cold river and Pineflash had to haul her out, and carry her back to camp. By the time he had gotten there, it was too late. He had broken the warrior code and the love of his life was dead because of it. He vowed he would never let anyone break the warrior code again. Pineflash is currently still mourning the loss of Hollystrike.
    scent;; He smells of flowers and leaves normally, but he has an overwhelming scent of fear all the time. No cat really knows what XXXXhe's scared of.
    XXXXeyes;; Pale yellow-green, often clouded and not focused.
    XXXXsexuality;; Bisexual, but he refuses to accept that.
    XXXXother;; N/A
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 pm

WIP

─ it is during our ─
───────────(DARKEST MOMENTS)───────────
x
whisperwillow . she-cat . eighteen moons . heterosexual . warrior
x
whisperwillow is a clan born she-cat fairly recently out of her apprentice
phase. considered a very motherly and upbeat she-cat, most of her clan
seems to believe she has her heart set on being a queen more than anything
else, warrior included, however they'd be wrong. under her motherly ways,
her heart yearned with ambition, all she wanted to be was deputy, or if she
was lucky, leader one day. her ambition will get the better of her and has led
to her having a very competitive and hotheaded side to her personality. A part
of her won't deny that she'd like some kits too, and possibly even find the love
of her life, as sappy and fairy tale as that sounds.

x
─────────────────────────────────────────────
THAT WE MUST FOCUS TO SEE THE LIGHT
─────────────────────────────────────────────

─if everything seems ─
──────────────( UNDER CONTROL )──────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
YOU'RE JUST NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 am

roseprints and Zena-Heatha ;; accepted! I'll update the clan list soon, and yes, once I add Leopardpaw to the list I'll just assign her a mentor
    benji.bark ;; whisperwillow is accepted! can't wait for bluerunner's form to be done, I'll try to update the front soon

and as a note to everyone else, sorry i havent been replying - family problems came out, and i have a relative in hospital that i have to travel four hours both ways to see, so its realky been leaving me tired and unmotivated. I'm also using a computer that keeps turning off on me, since my newer one needs to be fixed.
    But I'll try and muster up a reply today, as well as send pms to more inactive members to try and get this rp up and running again!
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:30 am

wolf ;; wrote:
    roseprints and Zena-Heatha ;; accepted! I'll update the clan list soon, and yes, once I add Leopardpaw to the list I'll just assign her a mentor
    benji.bark ;; whisperwillow is accepted! can't wait for bluerunner's form to be done, I'll try to update the front soon

and as a note to everyone else, sorry i havent been replying - family problems came out, and i have a relative in hospital that i have to travel four hours both ways to see, so its realky been leaving me tired and unmotivated. I'm also using a computer that keeps turning off on me, since my newer one needs to be fixed.
    But I'll try and muster up a reply today, as well as send pms to more inactive members to try and get this rp up and running again!

Oh thanks!
Its okay, I forgot about this too. I lost my job and am having issues finding a new one :') I'll finish Bluerunner's soon!
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:33 am

i have been stalking the thread, but i just don't want to post as of the moment. will post when i feel like i need to, because right now it would just be a filler or something. / open to any interactions.
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:29 pm

it's completely fine, take all the time you need!!

and yeah,, I know I've been saying i'd do it for the last like two weeks or something, but tomorrow I'm gonna do my best to sit down and write a pm out for those who have been really inactive, and I've not been informed properly as to why
    I've been meaning to do it sooner, but family issues keep popping up. I'll also try to upload the clan list tomorrow too, especially seeing as its past 2 am for me right now and i need to sleep,, oops
    but I managed to get a rp post up today at least

Last bumped by wolf ;; on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:29 pm.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me