เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:51 pm

I'm planning on putting together a relos form for all of my little kitties, if anyone wants to discuss relos feel free to pm me! Otherwise, I'll probably just kinda come up with what I think is best based off their forms
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:56 pm

@Lights.Out - Falcon is accepted! I will PM you when we can bring her into the plot. Out of curiosity, would she know Firefly (@ColonelHamster) or Gorgefang (@TheClockmaker)?

@peachpit. - Thanks for moving the plot along! I was getting worried that the cats would be stuck forever in camp. And I just knew that little kitten would be a foster fail as soon as you mentioned him. Congrats on the precious new addition to your family!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:09 pm

I like to think that they would know eachother, but probably wouldnโ€™t be close at all
Gorgefang may have joined her group at one point before he left, so they know eachother a little better than her and Firefly
@ColonelHamster and @TheClockmaker might feel differently, but since Falcon isnโ€™t the nicest rn and they both seem kinder than her I donโ€™t think they would get along well
Especially since Firefly warns Fallsclan about rogue groups that are a threat, and Falcon is a part of one of those, although sheโ€™s not necessarily in complete agreement with the others
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:27 pm

I'll get my rogue up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I'm working on another post now.

Right now, from the seventh around the 28th is my busy house/pet sitting time.
Hopefully, I won't be terribly busy, but I should be able to post fairly often.
Hopefully, more often than I have been. It's been a weird couple of weeks.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ Acis โ€“ Rogue WIP

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:07 pm

"Quote"

Basics wrote:Current Name: Acis
Past Names: None
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Bisexual

Family wrote:Father: Roman
Mother: Sola
Siblings: Thatch, & Mac
Mate: none
Offspring: Open
Other: open

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
A white tom with brown tabby patches and hazel eyes
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
personality is a WIP to be written out later.
Traits; Cruel, Manipulative, Ruthless, ~ Sarcastic, Quiet, Proud ~ Clever, Tactful, & honest.

history TLDR; Born into a litter of three near Fallsclan territory, to doting parents. Had a good childhood, and was interested in joining the clan at one point. He and his brother, Thatch eventually became friends with a warrior there, and while his own interest in joining the clan had faded, Thatch's had not. Thatch joined the clan when they were about twenty moons old. Just under eight seasons later, he got word from his mutual friend that Thatch had drowned in the river after some rough playing had gone bad. Acis lost it, blamed his old friend and blamed the clan even more, and swore revenge. He's been a pain in their backside ever since.

Other Relationships wrote:Friends:
Open
Best Friend:
None
Enemies/Rivals:
Fallsclan & Allies
Crush:
None

Extra wrote:Scent:
Almond, Leather & Apricot
Voice Claim:
Johnny Depp
Playlist:
Enemy - Imagine Dragons, JID
Ghost Town - Adam Lambert
Brother - Kodaline
Trouble - Valerie Broussard
Born without a heart - Faouzia
Origin - Neoni

Strength:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Endurance:โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Tracking: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜† Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
|Name Meaning|
Acis. / (หˆeษชsษชs) / noun. Greek myth a Sicilian shepherd and the lover of the nymph Galatea.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

patrols

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:39 am

Is it just me, or are the patrol's blending together...
I thought we had
Rabbitsong
Owlsong
and Cinnamonthorn patrol?? Am I wrong somewhere? Haha, let me know so I can correct my post with Kyanitepaw.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

patrols

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:34 am

peachpit. wrote:@rey | rabbitsong is on cinnamonthorns patrol!!

@cinnamonthorn patrol i have edited my post to reflect the movement of some of the party.

i gently remind us to keep tabs of our character's location during patrols, such that responses reflect current paces, if i am correct, some cats are still in the clearing while others are past the clan entrance.

kyanitepaw has rushed past everyone and is now awaiting deeper in the terrain, for the patrol to catch up. anyone is welcome to appear and speak to her!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:01 am

@everyone - Cloudpaw and Jackalpaw have been removed for inactivity. nila_ is more than welcome to rejoin if they return. These characters will not be killed off, but instead removed as if they never existed. This is because a loss of these high-ranking characters would be especially devastating to the clan. The slots for leader's apprentice and (younger) medicine cat apprentice are now open. Message me or @rey skywalker if interested!

@Rae'tia - I know your form is still a WIP, but Acis is accepted. He sounds like the perfect rogue villain for FallsClan's story. I'll PM you for plot details when the time comes!

@rey skywalker - I have added current patrols and other traveling groups to the status!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me