๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:20 pm

borahae. wrote:
    also! if there's anyone among those of us who are continuing who's character needs a friend or something more, lmk!! I can make my character so he (I usually write for males) is in the same house/etc as yours <33

My character, Charlotte, is open to have a friend/something more since she
    doesn't have many friends until now x) She's a Ravenclaw though :3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby borahae. » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:45 pm

coffee.berry wrote:My character, Charlotte, is open to have a friend/something more since she

sounds good!!! <33 would you want my boy to be in ravenclaw, then, or would an out of house friend be okay? doesn't matter to me!

wolfrunner wrote:If you like challenge or drama I've got three possibilities for either one.

I wanna hear all your ideas hehe, hit me with them!
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:14 pm

borahae. wrote:
    coffee.berry wrote:My character, Charlotte, is open to have a friend/something more since she

sounds good!!! <33 would you want my boy to be in ravenclaw, then, or would an out of house friend be okay? doesn't matter to me!

Any house is fine for me! ^^ If it's an out of house friend, then I have a few ideas as to
    how they could meet and become friends, but if it's in-house then they could meet in the
    Common Room <3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:47 am

okay cool! I think I might make him a gryffindor then, only because that's the house rn that has the least amount of people in it heheh <33

I should have him up soon-ish! if you had any specific ideas for meeting/how long they've been friends/etc feel free to message me! either on this thread or through pm, doesn't matter to me~
    I just don't want to clutter the thread too much hahah
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sage

Postby borahae. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:35 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
NAME born yoon sujin (์œค์ˆ˜์ง„), english name is sa
ge โ€ข AGE sixteen years old, born march 21st โ€ข
pisces โ€ข GENDER cismale, he/him โ€ข SEXUALITY pan
romantic, demisexual โ€ข HEIGHT 6'1", approximatel
y 185 cm โ€ข APPEARANCE slender physique, tall an
d lanky โ€ข naturally brown hair and dark eyes โ€ข hai
r is currently dyed blonde โ€ข dimples! โ€ข OTHER 5th
year gryffindor; half-blood; care of magical creat
ures elective fc: soobin
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
STRENGTH โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxxxxSTAMINA โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉโœฉ
x-physical strength xxxxxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxxxxCHARISMA โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉxxxxxxxxxxxxCOURAGE โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
SOCIABILITY โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉโœฉxxxxxxDISCIPLINE โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฉโœฉ
x -friendlinessxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-work ethic
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐Ž๐‡ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ

POS. TRAITS: compassionate/passionate, empathetic + quick to worry about others, playful, fun-loving, humble
NEG. TRAITS: naive sense of optimism, awkward + doesn't always know what the right thing to say/do is, childish
LIKES: neutral colors, small animals, food (would eat literally anything), sharing clothing, relaxing + having fun
DISLIKES: being seen when he's sad (being seen as weak/emotional), the color orange, being told to 'grow up'
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‡๐€๐’๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
HISTORY: words words words words words words words words word
words words words words words words words words words words w
๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„
โ˜… a gentle giant โ”€ vvv sweet and somewhat gullible, always finding the good in others. he's an optimist at heart, a
โ˜… nd refuses to let the small things (or even the big things) bother him. may come off as intimidating because of h
โ˜… is height, at first glance, but as soon as he opens his mouth you'll see there's nothing to be afraid of <33
โ˜… goofy and playful, by nature โ”€ quick to act up to get others to laugh, his clumsiness and awkwardness only addi
โ˜… ng to his ridiculousness. despite how foolish he can be, he's got an undeniable charm to him, his fearlessness to
โ˜… look dumb something that often draws people to him. while he's happy to be as ridiculous as possible to get you
โ˜… to laugh, that doesn't mean he doesn't get embarrassed โ”€ you'll see his face and ears turn about 50 shades of re
โ˜… d, before he's done. especially his ears.
โ˜… deeply loving and quickly devotes himself to those around him โ”€ 304844803% selfless and is happy to sacrifice ev
โ˜… ery last thing he has for those he loves. often pushes aside his own worries and wants for those he loves, surpres
โ˜… sing any negative feeling he might be feeling to keep those around him happy. doesn't have a healthy relationshi
โ˜… p with his own feelings bc of it?? doesn't know how to deal with any worries, stress, frustration, or sadness he m
โ˜… ight be feeling. his solution is to just...smile it all away. doesn't want to burden others.
โ˜… quick to fall in love โ”€ a hopeless romantic and believes wholeheartedly in love at first sight.
โ˜… clumsy and graceless โ”€ his height definitely works against him, quick to run into things and trip over himself.
โ˜… fiercely loyal and won't abandon someone, no matter what they say/do to him โ”€ still loves his brother vvv much,
โ˜… despite all the horrible things he's said to him in the past </33 that's just how he is...very forgving
โ˜… it takes a lot for him to get upset โ”€ is usually pretty carefree about things, quick to forgive and forget
โ˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
โ˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
Last edited by borahae. on Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relos

Postby borahae. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:35 am

res 02 <33
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:52 pm

wolfrunner wrote:If you like challenge or drama I've got three possibilities for either one.
I wanna hear all your ideas hehe, hit me with them! [/list][/size][/quote]

Well. Option A- an overbearing brother in Slytherin with Death Eater Parents, who erased his sister's memories to protect her.

Option B- my boy's little sister in Hufflepuff. She is a first year and is actually secretly a half-blood but everyone thinks she is a Pureblood.

Option C- I have a girl in Gryffindor whose a frightened loner who doesn't believe in, never tried love because she is a Werewolf.

Take your pick.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:15 am

so i completely forgot i check every once in a while oops
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Elian Blackwood stands at 6 feet 3 inches, with fair Caucasian skin, amethyst purple eyes, and dirty blonde hair styled in a traditional warrior ponytail. Elian often wears black robes with a green flair, from his time at Hogwarts as a student. He is always seen carrying a flask with the Deathly Hallows on the side of the flask.

Name
Elian Blackwood

Aliases
Professor Blackwood
Master of Pain

Position
Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Head of Slytherin

Birthday
April 20th

Patronus
Rottweiler

Boggart
His father

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Blood Status
Pureblood

Wand Core
Dragon Heartstring

Length
11 1/4 inches

Wand Wood
Hawthorn

Flexibility
Unyielding

Personality
Elian is a determined, strict, and caring man. He cares about his students, and often tries to make lessons more unique to each student to personalize their education. Elian rarely shows signs of a temper, despite what people might think of his character. He enjoys reading, and he has a soft spot for sweets, often going to Honeydukes on the trips to Hogsmeade. He doesn't tolerate bullying, and enforces strict punishments when he catches anyone bullying another student, remaining unbiased, he will enforce punishments even to Slytherin students.

History

Elian had a rough childhood, but it took a better turn after his father was arrested for subjecting him to the Cruciatus Curse for two weeks. The effects of the curse left his sanity intact but opened up a fascination with pain. While he doesn't seek out ways to get himself hurt, he spent years studying the intricacies of pain and human endurance. After he graduated from Hogwarts, he took a brief career as a distiller, becoming well known for his signature Blackwood Cherry Smoked Scotch, a drink popular with wizards and Muggles alike. While his career as a distiller bore fruit, he found his true calling as an Auror. As an Auror, he gained a reputation for understanding the limitations of the human body and strove to challenge those limits unafraid. Due to his high tolerance to pain, he earned the nickname "Master of Pain" because it always seemed there was no pain too severe for him to give up. He has currently gone into a state of semi-retirement to teach the DADA class at Hogwarts after hearing the position was open.
Last edited by Demon God Caelan on Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist