MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:07 pm

кσι wrote:
Roleplayer123 wrote:Please make a rev on the names Mint, milk, flash, and turtle.
I was going to make a queen with kits, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play as one of the kits.

I would advise against you adding more characters, seeing as you have quite a few already, but if you really wan to add them I’ll res the names.

Thanks Koi. I just like having may characters lol!
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am

sorry i haven't been active much, finals started at school so i've been really busy. I have been thinking though, and since we have some inactive people and the roleplay is kinda dying why don't we make v.2? That way people who are active and want to continue they can with a fresh start. We could start the cats at the new territory, and The Tribe of Midnight Skies could come into play now too
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpanda0200 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:53 am

Roleplayer123 wrote:Please make a rev on the names Mint, milk, flash, and turtle.
I was going to make a queen with kits, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play as one of the kits.

I will play as one of the kits!
Friendly, loves animals, and is a Red Panda FAN!!!!!!!
Make sure to visit my adopts: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4172634

Also a evil red panda!

RP is my drawing signature stands for RedPanda0200
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Mintfur.jpg
Mintfur.jpg (44.67 KiB) Viewed 43 times
Name; Mintfur
Gender; Shecat
Rank; Queen
Age; 23 Moons
Desired rank: Reached
Sexuality; Hetrosexual

Looks; Mintfur is a beautiful, orange tabby with golden yellow eyes and long, soft fur. She has a luscious, tufty tail, and lengthy belly fur.
Personality; Sweet, caring, quiet, fun-loving, hopeful, optimistic, gentle and kind-hearted. She is witty, clever and willing to die for her kits. She has a deep, compassionate side and a loving heart she gives to everyone.
History: Originally being born a kittypet, her mother raised her to fear rouges, clan-cats, and loners with a passion. But one day while wandering, she was caught in a twoleg live-trap but could not escape. A loner came along and managed to free her. She grew close to the tom and eventuality became his mate. But her owner suddenly stopped letting her outside, and she never saw her mate again. Growing angry at the twoleg, she realized she was expecting kits, but somehow left the den and wandered till she found Dawnclan.

Likes; Kits, sunshine, green-leaf
Dislikes; Snow dragging in her fur, being cold, being lonely, being used/tricked
Strengths; Hunting, swimming
Weaknesses; fighting,

Prefix Meaning; Her scent
Suffix Meaning; The area of her scent
Theme song; King and Lionheart - Of monsters and men
Scars; A thin scar on her shoulder from a rouge
Extra; She named her kits after things she enjoyed the most when she wandered.

Scent: Mint
Birthdate: May 9
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Turtlewhisker.png
Turtlewhisker.png (354.89 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Name; Turtlekit (-paw, -whisker)
Gender; Shecat
Rank; Kit
Age; 2 Moons
Sexuality; Bi

Looks; A white shekit with black and orange dabs. She has brown eyes, fluffy fur, and tilted ears.
Personality; kind, easily jealous, loud, sneaky, quick to anger, bad-sport, hissy, sarcastic, sweet. She always likes to out-do and embarrass her siblings, but cowers if a cat of power scolds her.

Likes; Sleeping in, eating, fighting
Dislikes; Being yelled at, being scolded
Strengths; Fighting, running,
Weaknesses; Hunting

Prefix Meaning; A favored thing her mother liked to watch,
Suffix Meaning; Her long whiskers
Theme song; Cradles - Sub Urban
Scars; None Yet
Extra; She is always bitter to those she likes to hide her feelings

Scent: Pine Cones
Birthdate: April 2
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Flashthorn.jpg
Flashthorn.jpg (44.44 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Name; Flashkit (-paw, -thorn)
Gender; Tom
Rank; Kit
Age; 2 Moons
Desired rank; Apprentice
Sexuality; Homosexual

Looks; A soft, fluffy, bright tabby orange tom with grey-green eyes and a long tail.
Personality; He is open-minded, unafraid to speak his mind, goofy, willing to take the blame for others, loyal, compassionate, empathic, and happy. He hates to be angry, and likes to spend his love on others.

Likes; Being praised, fishing,
Dislikes; Badgers, being angry
Strengths; Fishing, swimming, fighting
Weaknesses; hunting, climbing

Prefix Meaning; His bright fur,
Suffix Meaning; His thorn sharp claws
Theme song; Youth - Daughter
Scars; None Yet
Extra; He prefers to hide his feelings when it comes to crushes

Scent: Reeds
Last edited by Roleplayer123 on Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Milkflight.jpg
Milkflight.jpg (49.3 KiB) Viewed 59 times
Name; Milkkit (-paw, -flight)
Gender; Shecat
Rank; Kit
Age; 2 Moons
Desired rank; Apprentice
Sexuality; Heterosexual

Looks; An orange tabby with beautiful grey-green eyes. She has a white throat, chest, underbelly and tail.
Personality; Active, playful, encouraging, bold, and care-free. She throws caution to wind, always thinking before she does something. She often bosses her siblings around.

Likes; Being active, running
Dislikes; Being confined, being controlled
Strengths; Climbing, running, fighting,
Weaknesses; hunting, swimming

Prefix Meaning; ]Her milk-white throat
Suffix Meaning; Her energy to jump and 'fly'
Theme song; Towards the sun - Rihannah
Scars; None Yet
Extra; She is very athletic and often pressures her siblings to be too

Scent: Wild-flowers
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Any body is welcome to play as one of the kits!
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat May 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Poppycorn222 wrote:sorry i haven't been active much, finals started at school so i've been really busy. I have been thinking though, and since we have some inactive people and the roleplay is kinda dying why don't we make v.2? That way people who are active and want to continue they can with a fresh start. We could start the cats at the new territory, and The Tribe of Midnight Skies could come into play now too

I think that's a pretty good idea, especially since the role-play isn't moving along as fast as I had hoped.
@Poppy, would you be willing to write the backstory/setting for the new thread? I'm not the best at that sort of thing ;;

Roleplayer123 wrote:New characters

All accepted. You can start using them now, or wait until I get the V.2 up. Whatever you decide!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me