๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:34 pm

yeah sure! right where everyone left off. :)

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby geobellez » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:31 pm

i think i only ended up making one post before so jude is open for anyone to interact with! :) i might make another post later anyway though

are we still sticking to the same schedule for classes that we had before? :O

hi iโ€™m geo!!
    she/her - adult
    u are the dreamer and we are the dream โŽโบหณ เน‘ โœงเผš
    th - fr - tumblr
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:22 am

yes to that too :)!

x
x

king of my heart,

ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:28 am

do you want us to just repost our forms here? or will there be another thread made for that (for forms relevant to now)? just cause I'm keeping only one of mine and I'm not sure how you want me to go about that shdjdjdahfifidiskks

also!! if anyone wants to talk about relationships with my character I'd absolutely love to <33 just cause I'm unsure how to start otherwise (pretty sure I'll be keeping jackson, unless anyone here is more interested in dash abdhdjsksks)
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:47 pm

tbh it would probably be easy for now to keep the forms and discussions here until it gets like reaaaally long, iโ€™ve got characters linked on the front page of the main thread, navigation is easy there to find who and what

x
x

king of my heart,

ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geobellez » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:52 am

just posted!! sorry if the coding is a little off, iโ€™m unfortunately on mobile at the moment lol

i tried to read back in the forum to figure out what class was first and iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s herbology but if iโ€™m wrong i can edit and fix it !! <3 super excited to start rping this again

hi iโ€™m geo!!
    she/her - adult
    u are the dreamer and we are the dream โŽโบหณ เน‘ โœงเผš
    th - fr - tumblr
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:19 am

hi there!! I'm back hehe <33

just messaging bc I decided I'm gonna make an entirely new character vs sticking with one I had before - for motivation sake, I just think it'll be easier to start fresh <33
    I might make them a gryffindor, cause it looks like we don't have a lot of those?? lmk if there's any other house that looks like they need anyone though!

also! if there's anyone among those of us who are continuing who's character needs a friend or something more, lmk!! I can make my character so he (I usually write for males) is in the same house/etc as yours <33
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me