⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:28 pm

phew, i finally got a post up. If you need a cat to interact with, Snow is open for anyone. He's currently in Rainclan territory with Dewstripe, but more rainclan cats can find them.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 am

medicince cat for river clan

[list]Image

name, Shadowkit, Shadowpaw , Shadowblast
age, 23 moons
gender, male
rank, med cat
desired rank, leader
personality, Shadowpaw is very stubborn and doesn't listen very well to others. As a result, he is known to be very controlling, bossy, and demanding, to the point where it is hard to get along with him. As a kit he has been known to be aggressive but has calmed down as he aged on. Oddly he still manages to get himself into trouble despite that. Shadowpaw didn't really want to become a medicine cat, but he's dang well good at it, despite his grumpy behavior. Shadowpaw wont coddle you, no matter your age or stature. So don't expect it from him, however if you need his help, he will not hesitate to help you but that does not mean he will do it for you. Shadowpaw mostly keeps to himself and does not go out seeking unwanted attention, however, he has great listening skills and knows about most things happening within camp territory. Shaodwpaw is not fond of kittens; something from his past, and if he can help it, he will avoid them at all costs. Shadowpaw usually steps over them as if they were more of an icky spider rather than a kitten. Despite his rough edges, once he puts his guard down he can be a really sweet cat.
backstory [optional], From the outside it looks like Shadowpaw grew up in a loving home along with his other siblings, but deep secrets live within his family. His mother Midnightflame is not what she seems. She's a hardened criminal against her previous clan, hiding out among the clan memebers of waveclan, it was by accident that she mated and hard kits, after birth, she abandoned Shadowpaw and his siblings and slipped off into the shadows. Shaodwpaw nor his siblings never knew their father, and growing up mostly alone has made them tough and rely only among themselves.
kin, open
crush, answer
mate, none
kits, none
other, shadowblast might lose his leg later in the rp
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:34 am

Shadowblast will be accepted if you don't mind replacing waveclan (in his background) with perhaps a band of rogues or loners. Unfortunately, as of now, SunClan and RainClan are and have been the only clans around.

edit: also please add a sexuality (:
if you don't want him to show attraction towards any cat, you may put asexual.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Yes. I'll put a rogue past and bisexual.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⨳||Longfang||⨳

Postby Osleya » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 am

Longfang
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Gender/Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Bisexual-male leaning
Clan: Sunclan
Physical Description: His fangs are longer then the average cat and stick out when his mouth is closed. He has long legs and long tail. His fur is short, black, and shiny. His eyes are yellowish green.

Personality: Longfang is the kind of cat to sit and observe before striking. With his observant nature he is also not one to give up easily. While his fathers death taught him a lesson to be more careful, it also inspired him to never give up when fighting for what you love. This means he is very loyal to his clan and is ready to die for it. Though it also means he defends his opinions, often with pride.
Family: Mother-Mothpelt,Father-Mappleheart,(Siblings open)
Mate: None (Open)
Crush: None (Open)
Offspring: None
Apprintice: None (Open)

History/Background: Longfang was born in Sunclan to Mothpelt and Mapleheart as the only one of the litter. As a kit he was reckless and adventurous, he would explore where ever, when ever. Though he has a very strong connection with his mother. As a kit when he wasn't exploring the camp he would be snuggled up with her listening to her stories. One day when his mother was sleeping he snuck out, and he ended up wandering into a fox families territory. His father had reached him just in time and gave his life fighting off the foxes while Longkit escaped. After that day he became much more reasonable and and cautious. Throughout the rest of his kithood and apprenticeship never left the camp without someone else.
Now his mother is still alive and their relationship is still very strong. She is an elder now but he will often go visit her or go to her when he needs advice. Longfang does not fear going underground but does not prefer it. Instead loves to be up in the trees where he feels close to starclan and his father. What he lacks in his strength and digging skills he makes up with his speed.

Last edited by Osleya on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:58 am

Omg another oriental cat. He looks like he can be the yin to Snow’s yang
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:15 am

longfang is accepted!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:06 am

is there any good spots for longfang to jump in?

Sorry for not turning off my sig
Last edited by Osleya on Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:16 am

Rosefoot is open right now. I would love to rp with someone!
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me