➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Postby razzberry » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:26 pm

@dreaming,
    happy birthday! hope your day off was relaxing :3
    i'll try and get my post up tonight, though if i don't it'll be up tomorrow for sure
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:45 am

Sorry to disappear a little, I was away for a few days, but I'm back home now and can start working on my next post ^^

Also, welcome everyone who's joined!

@dreaming.
Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great day C:
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn, » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:20 pm

bump! c:
sorry I’ve been mia; bad case of tonsillitis :c
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 pm

@everyone

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!
    also sorry i havent posted yet i have no wifi as of right
    now. im gonna try and type everything up in word
    and then type it in over mobile!

@fawn,

i hope you feel better!
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:29 am

@Everyone
I keep meaning to post, but currently I am on a holiday.
I will try very hard tomorrow to post.
Sorry.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ the one who heals

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
female ★ ten moons ★ homosexual ★ heathclan medicine cat apprentice

a short-haired tabby she-cat with light brown fur and dark brown markings. her eyes are light green with dark green flecks.

nettlepaw has always been feisty and aggressive - her tone has a bite to it. she snaps easily and is one of the only heathclan cats that gets angry irrationally. her clanmates joke that she's as sensitive as a mapleclan cat, but she threatens to give them deathberries and blame it on someone else. for a medicine cat apprentice, nettlepaw is extremely violent and hostile. she never wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice other than the fact that she's doing it in dedication to her mother and that she has an excellent memory. she's also fairly courageous, especially for her love of taunting mapleclan cats and getting a little too close to them. nettlepaw's father has scolded her for this, but she dislikes following his orders and ignores him.

she's struggled a lot in her lifetime, but she masks it with her anger and hostility. when nettlepaw first became an apprentice, her mother was finally allowed to return to patrols. although, mapleclan's activity was increasing along the borders and had been attacking heathclan cats often. nettlepaw's mother was one of those cats that were attacked, and she was injured badly. she was unable to get help in time and passed away close to the border, which is why nettlepaw visits there often. her father believes that she should openly grieve more and tell him about her feelings, but she pushes him away. she prefers being alone, and a part of her blames herself for somehow not keeping her mother in camp. nettlepaw uses this solitude by the border to rethink her life and her actions. she's become skilled in treating cats and healing wounds, but she can't fix the ones within herself.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ the one who hurts

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:57 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
male ★ thirty-seven moons ★ pansexual ★ heathclan warrior

a short-haired tabby tom with dark brown fur and black brown markings. his eyes are light green with dark green flecks.

blackstreak has always been thoughtful and considerate, seen as one of the more open-minded heathclan cats. he speaks his thoughts aloud while also allowing room for other's thoughts and taking them into consideration, which is something that is liked when talking about tactics. blackstreak dislikes drama and can easily solve problems, except for his daughter's. he's romantic, but after the death of his mate he hasn't been looking for anyone else and is skeptical of loving again. for now, he remains extremely friendly and caring towards his clanmates.

he was a rogue that came into the clan looking for shelter and a family. blackstreak never knew his father and doesn't have any memory of his mother, which is why he tried so hard to make an impact on his kits' lives. he became the mate to a beautiful she-cat named gingerheart, and they had three kits. the runt of the litter died soon after birth, and two kits were left. the second kit died when the monsters came into the forest, and nettlekit was the only one left. blackstreak hated the monsters, and he promised his family that they would find a better home soon. when nettlepaw first became an apprentice, gingerheart was allowed to patrol again and led a patrol along the mapleclan border. the mapleclan cats despise heathclan cats and became suspicious, attacking the patrol. they injured gingerheart badly, and she was unable to get back to camp due to her wounds. she fell that day and was unable to get back up, dragging blackstreak's heart along with her. he's uncertain if he can ever pick the pieces up and put them together again.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:44 am

@everyone
    ok im back! i have wifi/internet once again ^^

edit;;

@SilentMelody
    welcome! im very excited to see your cats.
    I already enjoy the little notes you have for them.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm not able to post until after 20th December; I've had 3 deadlines gone by recently and have another 3 this week, so I'll be busy doing those. I'll hopefully get one up by Christmas though! Sorry guys ^^"
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:17 am

@dreaming. thank you so much!! i just finished them up.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me