Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor Discussion

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Accepted X3
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:43 pm

eyyyyy~
Thank you squirrel c;
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 pm

No problem, Tin Tin
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Accepted Doc!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Thenk
:>
My werebear
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:25 pm

"Darling, I'm approaching my 114th birthday. I am far beyond the age of caring about 'common sense' or whatever excuse you're throwing at me this time around."
Irene
The gargoyle
(Seeking position of maid)
Backstory: Irene is the latest in a distinguished line of gargoyles, elegant stone spirits and protectors common in older Europe. Born in London and destined to spend her life hiding in the shadows of a small town that her family line has been dwelling in for decades, spending her days posing as a statue to keep from the public eye and her nights searching for work to support herself to the most basic degree (Hey, even nomadic, semi-immortal spirits need a place to stay sooner or later). However, as the twenties approached, the olden days of London's rich history began to fade, and the modern trend of hideous, poorly made gargoyle stand-ins set in, leaving real ones looking quite out of place. Out of panic, Irene left her hometown in search of work and trying to evademthe public eye, only ever wanting a quiet life. But after years of searching, she began to realize many businesses refused to serve or hire mythicals, and out of panic, she did the only this she could do; find herself a good resting spot, made sure she wasn't visible, and fade into actual stone, a coma-like state a gargoyle can only go into once in their lives. There she stayed for years, until she finally woke up after almost eighty years of non-sentience, only to find a mysterious add in the wind, one that might finally give her the secure job and housing she so desperately wanted.
Powers and traits: The ability to turn into Non-sentient stone for short periods of time, and for a much longer period only once in her life. Slim, almost sculpture like body with rough, rock like skin, and hair very wiry with an almost-gravel like texture, monotone gray hair and pale ivory-gray skin, small horns hidden by her hair, and a pair of bat-like wings spanning almost six feet fully outstretched that allow her to fly for short spans. Semi-immortal, living up to three hundred years without interference, and not requiring sustenance or sleep to survive, though she is able to eat and sleep, and can feel tired.
Personality: Formerly sweet and craving only a simplistic life, her hardships have turned her tough and quick-witted, not trusting people easily. She likes getting into trouble because it's one of the few things that makes her feel alive, but really doesn't want to lose her job, so not completely reckless. Carries over many habits common in the twenties and thirties- occasional smoker, dated slang, and older tastes in clothing and pop culture.
Other Info:
-Female
-113 Y/O, appears around 28
-Asexual, Heteroromantic
-English
-Five foot four, unknown weight
-Not currently looking for a relationship, but open.
❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell
Briar ♕ Female ♕ Trash Queen ♕ Mother of Possums
Formerly ♡ B r i a r ♡
Always open to PMs!
♕♕PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closed♕♕
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Full Name: Carlos Silva Martins

Nicknames: Carlos, Magician, anything called loudly he will semi-respond to

Species: Magician/ magic-using human

Abilities: he can sort of copy others’ abilities if shown how, though it will only be half as strong as the normal ability. This does not include shape shifting or anything too difficult; He is also able to create illusions, use telekinesis, and shapeshifter himself to look like other people independently from his “learning” power. Doing any of this requires mana, which doesn’t replenish until the day ends, so usually he can only use up to ten spells a day.

Sexuality: Acesexual, biromantic

Position: manor guest; he will still somewhat take care of the horses and small chores in the manner in return for staying there, but does not technically consider himself hired or a guest

Personality: Carlos is kind of the stereotypical cool and collected character, however can frequently loose this cool and become a flustered mess. He is a talented magician but doesn’t have too much confidence in his abilities and wishes to fit in. To most he is sort of an introverted guy who will help others just for the sake of it, however he can get annoyed fairly easily. Most of the time however, any emotion related to anger or frustration will end in him isolating himself and pouting, usually unconsciously causing a series of accidental mini catastrophes with his abilities. He doesn’t like standing out and isn’t a big fan of intimidating people, but loves most animals. Carlos is pretty sweet if he doesn’t think that you think he’s weird. He can also get startled pretty easily but tries to play it off as if he hadn’t been startled in the first place.

Likes: animals, horses, dogs, and cats specifically; playing music and singing; sitting in high places; reading books tucked away somewhere secret; cloaks; the aesthetic of stars, old books, and things that glow in the dark; fairytales and stories about pirates; hidden objects and passageways; libraries; discovery

Dislikes: working at the part-time job of being carpenter he had picked up since moving to the town; big spooky monsters; free falling; spells he has to memorise the words for, loud events; messy places; being dirty or sick; others thinking him strange; continuing conversations

Fears: being unable to use/losing his magic; being alone outside at night for no reason; werewolves (kind of), being an outcast; being seen as clingy

Secrets: He is a doppelgänger changling (he himself does not know this, but any that can sense a magic species might); he was born with a carved out pattern of circles and runes in his chest, which glow a varying amount of colours. He can summon a ball of light energy from his chest but he doesn’t know what it is and will never take ff his shirt because of this; he has no idea how to make a cake and at this point he’s afraid to ask

Kin: n/a

Romantic Interest: n/a

Boyfriend or Girlfriend: n/a

Spouse: n/a

Offspring: n/a

History: His family came from Brazil and moved to a bigger city nearby, where Carlos was switched at birth with a doppelgänger-changling. Since the rest of his family was human and he was... clearly not, he decided that he would try to find his identity in this city because he had heard a few things from the fae that would visit him from time to time. He claimed to be going to a boarding school but actually came upon the mansion, which is where he has stayed for the past year. Despite this, he has not gotten the chance to meet a lot of people because he is pretty shy.

Other: He has a small dog back home and misses her dearly
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:32 am

i'm sorry that i haven't posted anything in a few days. these past few days i've been feeling a little under the weather and not well enough to write anything up. it may take me a few days to get something written up. but i hope that sometime during the weekend i'll be feeling and better and will be able to post.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:00 pm

autumn: Take your time! Your health is more important than getting a post up. I totally understand and I hope you feel better soon!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Code: Select all
[color=#000a8d]L[/color][color=#021493]u[/color][color=#041f99]a[/color][color=#0629a0]n[/color][color=#0733a6]n[/color] [color=#0b48b2]W[/color][color=#0d52b9]e[/color][color=#0f5cbf]l[/color][color=#1167c5]l[/color][color=#1271cb]s[/color] [color=#1685d8]|[/color] [color=#1a9ae4]F[/color][color=#1ba4ea]e[/color][color=#1daef1]m[/color][color=#1fb9f7]a[/color][color=#21c3fd]l[/color][color=#1fb9fb]e[/color] [color=#1ca5f8]|[/color] [color=#1892f5]2[/color][color=#1688f3]3[/color] [color=#1274f0]|[/color] [color=#0f60ec]T[/color][color=#0d56eb]o[/color][color=#0b4ce9]w[/color][color=#0942e7]n[/color][color=#0739e6]s[/color][color=#062fe4]f[/color][color=#0425e2]o[/color][color=#021be1]l[/color][color=#0011df]k[/color]

Full Name: Luann Genine Wells
Nicknames: LG, Ann
Species: Human
Sexuality: Lesbian
Position: Bar owner (Meg's Place, local small bar)
Personality: Luann is a happy, determined woman. She’s stubborn and headstrong, unable to be deterred from her goals.She’s also quite physically strong, and doesn’t mind throwing down when people get in her way or get too unruly in the bar.
Likes: Lifting, snakes, reptiles, sapphires, blue, and boxing.
Dislikes:Open areas, bugs, and greyscale palettes.
Fears: Being bested, hated, or feared, and unhappiness.
Secrets: A bit of a depressed alcoholic
Kin: Two parents and that’s it!
Romantic Interest: None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Spouse: None
Offspring: None
History: Luann was always an athletic and acedemic child. She made her parents proud and shoved her grades in her bullies’ faces. She started writing a book, and has continued her Highschool project to this day. The 53 chapter epic is her life work, and she’s running a small bar to make ends meet until it’s finished.
Other: She owns a Jackson’s Chameleon named Spike, a Leopard Gecko named Spot, and a Banana Boa Constrictor named Spade. They can’t speak and therefore can be easily added to her posts, I hope?
Last edited by frostykitty on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me